Am I ugly? I've been super insecure lately...

Am I ugly? I've been super insecure lately. My girlfriend wants to hangout but I've been avoiding her because I feel like my face doesn't look right. Tell me what you think from a 3rd party perspective

You look like you cry a lot.

You shouldn't care so much about this since you already have a gf. You're alright anyway..

You look fine, stop worrying about your appearance and start spending time with your girlfriend!

Your gf is cheating on you bro.

meaby you need to smile a bit.

This.

You look like a normal dude. Carry on.

you look fine man.
go hang out with your girl you both deserve it.

big lips and small chin, enjoy your body dysmorphic disorder

SHIT now i know what to be insecure about

I think girls are into autistic emos so there ya go .
Nah I'm kidding Sup Forumsro you look regular

No problem with you man.
I feel the same but i dont have a gf. Dont know why i dont think i am ugly and am not a tard but it seems like girls just run away from me.. i lift aswell. Have a job and i study. Dont know what is wrong with me.

You look like a completely normal guy. You're fine, it could be way worse

what are you? a ffffffagot? get the fuck out.

well tahnks man. Girls seem to always try to interact with me, but id rather be alone most of the time. Ive had 4 girlfriends and all of them put in effort but end up dumping me for being "boring and sad all the time"

I'm not that sad I'm just laid back I guess

Why would i be a faggot? I am into girls man.

You are not ugly dude trust me im ugly people tell me my head looks like a potato

kek

yesterday my girlfriend held my head by my cheeks and told me she loved me. She said no one makes her feel the way I do. But idk what she sees in me. I get super bored of everything after a couple minutes. I feel like Life is pointless but death would be way more boring

I should tell my parents I feel this way but this was kinda helpful being able to vent to you guys. Thanks for listening

unfortunately you're not. go fuck yourself

No, you're not ugly. If your face doesn't look like someone tried to rearrange it with a hatchet then shut the fuck up, because women don't care nearly as much as men do. If you're normal looking and you can make them laugh and your dick works then you have nothing to worry about.