Would you spend twenty minutes in a cemetery that was definitely known to be haunted for 500 million dollars?

Would you spend twenty minutes in a cemetery that was definitely known to be haunted for 500 million dollars?
or would you choose Ultra Hardcore mode and get a billion....but you have to stay for a whole hour, AT NIGHT

i'll do it godmode for a whole night. in winter. new moon. for 20 bucks.

>definitely known to be haunted

Haunted by what, squirrels?

All night for 50 bucks and a sandwich.

yes, definitely 100% known
>squirrels
no, really really scarey ghosts

What are you, 9 years old? Get the fuck off your dad's laptop, kid.

xmao
>implying you wouldnt shit your pants if you saw a ghost

Op still believes the boogieman is under his bed
Abandon thread

>regular cemetary
probably, thats a lot of money
>definitely known to be haunted
lol no way. doesnt matter how much money it is, its no good to you when yore dead from ghosts

I know it's a sort of given, that every op is a faggot... But in this case it's literally true.

ha no, my bed has drawers in it - no gap underneath so no space for monsters

Are you 12?

OP samefagging his thread

For that much money I'd dig up all the graves with my fingernails naked

Hardcore mode

You dont really believe in ghosts, do you user?

First one. If ghost exist, the most they can do is scare me anyway, they are not going to kill me.

Ultra hardcore mode since haunting is bullshit and OP is retarded.

I'd kill OP for that much money and wear his intestines like a necklace.

can you prove they dont exist?
its known that ghosts can affect people, make them have heart attacks and stuff

>its known that ghosts can affect people
Give me a reliable source.

happily
>id even have the balls to do the whole night naked on acid and will verbally abuse the spooks, maybe even skull fuck a few crypt and coffin dwellers

>Anons try to act tough in response to copypasta
Oh dear

thereve been cases where ppl have tried to spend the night in a haunted room and been found dead in the morning

Give me a reliable source or shut the fuck up.

2spooky4me

Happened to my dad once

You scared of ghosts man, I grew up in a haunted house ghosts aint shit.
A living spirit is much stronger than a ghost they should be scared of you.

Does he ded?

I'm probably one of the only anons that's truly seen a ghost. I can honestly say I would not take this bet. The consequences are never the same, and it's just not worth it.

50 berkeley square

>Ghost
I don't get the /x/ crowd. Let's say spirits and shit are real. You never hear about people dying on the news due to an unknown murderous force. Ghosts aren't real and if they are, they don't hurt people so what kind of stupid fucking question is that?

I'd challenge the Yakuza and go on the run for 100 million dollars. Also, who the fuck is paying this and how do I explain where the money came from?

>filename
Kek

>You never hear about people dying on the news due to an unknown murderous force
but plenty of ppl are found dead and its put down to heart attacks or strokes or unknown causes. it could be ghosts

what was it like

>or would you choose Ultra Hardcore mode and get a billion....but you have to stay for a whole hour, AT NIGHT
3 times as long for only twice as much?
If it wasn't such a large number, I'd just go with 20min.

As long as I wouldn't get physically harmed, wouldn't get haunted after I left, and whatever else, I'd do it.

I found the kid guys, usually when you claim something to be true, you need to provide the evidence, not the other guys you retarded degenerate, I claim there is a dragon flying in your room right now, but you can't hear see or interact with him, prove me wrong faggot

Mods ban this guy he's clearly underage, that or mentally retarded, maybe a combination of both

there are pictures of ghosts in this thread

Yes. It has nothing to do with inherited heart diseases, smoking, cholesterol, being fucking massive or anything medical related. Casper's just an asshole and wants people to suffer.

This is a genuine thread here and all you summerfags are telling Op to fuck off. Literally newfags all of you. Go back to claiming your waifu threads, and your creepshots

Shiiiiet, I'd do that for free just for the opportunity to possibly see a ghost.

Coming here just reminds me that I'm too old for this shit anymore.

the fuck are you talking about. of course those things kill people. but there are also cases where perfectly healthy people die unexpectedly
never underestimate the need for teenagers to pretend theyre badasses

Because no 12 year old can edit an image, seriously how retarded how you guys

chosen: 500 mil

>stay once
>stay once again
500 mil + 500 mil = 1 bil
your move, user

It is summer time user.

well what else do you want? of course you can edit pics, that doesnt mean that all pics are edited. if you took that approach you wouldnt believe in anything you hadnt seen with your own eyes. platypi, distant galaxies, pancreases, all dismissed because the pics upon which i based my belief in their existence could have been faked

Yes because there is no such thing as ghosts

>happened to my dad once
Yeah well it couldn't happen twice now can it.

that doesn't count, he died when he tripped and fell running from the house

hmm actually Ive seen good quality video of a platypus and thats more difficult to fake so I guess theyre back in

several people died there

actually it couldve been an animatronic platypus

>be me
>sign up for ultra hardcore mode
>my cock is also on ultra hardcore mode
>piece of haunted shit appears
>about to have my life taken
>magical handy work to the rescue
>"BE GONE FOUL BEAST! I WILL EJACULATE YOU WITH MY OWN HANDS!"
>piece of shit disappears, gets trauma
>i get a billion
So much for that.

My mom says she heard someone talking at the end of my hallway that sounded like a woman, and she went there and nobody was asleep nor were the tvs on

Nope 3 spoopy 5 me

everybody**

>As long as I wouldn't get physically harmed, wouldn't get haunted after I left, and whatever else, I'd do it.
such a pussy

ultra-hard mode nigga

of course, because there's no such thing as a haunted place.

Godmode for sure.

Yes.

Next faggot summer question

Obviously, i'd stay there for a fucking year for that kind of money because guess what, ghosts don't exist and even if they did its still worth it.

20 bucks and a caramel frappuccino from starbucks. I feel like a faggot if I go into starbucks.