The most hypocrte country in the world

The most hypocrte country in the world.
United States of America, where you can;

>Drive at 15 but you have to wait until you are 18 to vote.
>Where you can only have sex at 18 and drink at 21.
>Where you carry a gun in public, but not a bottle of alcohol
>Where soldiers, that go to poor countries and do nothing, but jerk off and scare innocent people are seen as heroes and Police officers that risk their lives fighting criminals everyday are seen as pigs
>Where you have to pay alimony to your ex-wife even if you don't have kids
>Where there are more McDonald restaurants than Libraries
>Where there are more people on government benefits for being too fat than gym members
>Where fireworks are illegal and flamethrowers are not
>Where paying to have sex is a crime, unless you film it
>Where you can find fried butter in most restaurants, but not a salad
>Where boys can go into girls bathroom
>Where houses are built with shitty wood instead of bricks and concrete
>Where walls are made of cardboard and then they complain when a storm brings everything down

>Where soldiers, that go to poor countries and do nothing, but jerk off and scare innocent people are seen as heroes

Wat m8?

being this jelly

Not amerifat, but you do realise USA is essentially 50 countries each with different changing culture. Though I agree it's bullshit you can't fuck till 18 and drink 21. That's some puritanical shit

>Where a former Reality Show Celebrity can run for Presidente
>Where someone who is being investigaded by the FBI can run for President

Op here,
This is what I look like irl

You idiot. Thats not what I look like!
THIS is what I look like

>Where heath care is a privilege and guns are a right

>Where you carry a gun in public, but not a bottle of alcohol.

You can drink it in public, same thing goes for the gun though, you cant fucking fire several shoots into the air in public.

Where cars are a necessity because GM lobbied the fuck out of convress in the 1960s to compete with light-speed rail, yet you need to pay for insurance for the car aswell.

>you cant*

The way GAWD intended. You queer or somethin??

naja you can fire several shots into the air in public
it´s not allowed but you can do it

I cant be more agree with you

>Where virgins call homosexuals feminine shemales

ive never... how do you fry butter? wouldnt it just melt? also fireworks arent illegal, not everywhere, the walls made of wood? what? i mean yes some modern houses are built using shoddy material mostly by contractors looking to make a quick buck, but at least our houses arent built so close together a simple. house fire would take everything down like in londonwhats wrong with transgenderism you seem to hate things randomly. also this

kek , OP is so butt hurt.
just stop crying and crying and post some spiderman

The only people that say troops are heroes are the same purple that say cops are heroes. Also known as fucking retards.

you can do anything within the realms of physics it doesnt mean you wont be forcibly stopped

>light-speed rail

Lol. You must not be aware how big this country is...

Pretty much everything you said is wrong.

>> Drivers start learning at 15, but can't get their restricted licenses until 16. You have to be 18 to get an unrestricted one. Voting is 18.

>> You can have sex at any age you want, and the age with anyone varies from 15-18, with most states being 16.

>> Open carry is a pretty split issue where only about half the states actually allow it. Drinking in public, there are only 15 states that ban it and a few more that do at the local level only.

>> Alimony exists because certain people give up their lives to be a home maker. If that's agreed upon before hand, wouldn't make sense for that person to be out on the streets with nothing because things went south.

>> There are at least 3,000 more public libraries than McDonald's locations.

>> Being fat isn't an acceptable excuse for public assistance. There are 54 million gym memberships and 109 million people living in a HOUSEHOLD on government assistance of some kind. Again, that's just in a household, and not just recipients.

>> Both fireworks and flamethrowers ARE illegal in some states, but not others.

>> Paying to have sex is a crime even if you go to film it unless you have a license to do so.

>> Salads are in every restaurant. Fried butter is a regional thing and mostly at fairs only.

>> Boys can't go into the girls bathroom and vice versa. Boys that identify as girls may be able to, but the law is still debating that.

I do it all the time. I live out in the sticks though.

i like you, also how is butter fried

the only people why hate cops are
>and various druggies
>and on occasion mob member , but hell they can just pay them off or or kill em

>>Where there are more McDonald restaurants than Libraries

The internet has made dead tree libraries obsolete. Dead tree content cannot be quickly updated.

On the sex issue he should've worded it better.

Age of consent is 18, but you can't drink until 21.

Poors Amerifags

Is that marina and the diamonds?