Why is this album so shit

Why is this album so shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GG35pJHAuDU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BC the lead vocalist sounds like he has throat cancer.

i knew a guy who's dad died of cancer. he died like a bitch. lmao

Sorry about that.

Black is so good tho

I know a lot of the songs here are overplayed and boring, but holy shit, Oceans is incredible

Literally a perfect album. They could have only released this album and still have had the exact same impact. Nobody gives a fuck about anything they did beyond this... except maybe Daughter.

>Nobody gives a fuck about anything they did beyond this

Dissident? Better Man? Elderly Woman? Corduroy? Spin The Black Circle? Given to Fly? Do The Evolution? In Hiding?

I get triggered whenever someone says Jeremy is a bad song.

cuz it's basically an early 90s put together boy band

yeah, no one cares about any of that.

Pearl Jam were Oasis of the grunge four, talentless bandwagoners and cunts

Because Pearl Jam is terrible regardless of album.

>Better Man

That's the only one of those I've even heard of

>Pearl Jam were Oasis of the grunge four, rightfully the most successful

ftfy

The tympani drums in that song sound great

It's a great album. It's hated by music snobs, which this board is full of, because it has an arena friendly sound to it. But if you can get past that it's great.

Also, Kurt Cobain said something about not liking the band (something I don't doubt he would have taken back by now had he lived) and that forever tainted them in the eyes of Nirvana fans. Which this board is full of.

I personally love it though.

go to bed mom

youtube.com/watch?v=GG35pJHAuDU
They were in love

You know your mom was sucking Eddie's cock backstage in 92, right?

No, that was me and your father

>Pearl Jam more successful than Nirvana
Not true.

nah she was all about that mark arm

Didn't Ten outsell Nevermind?

Ten outsold Nevermind. Vs. outsold In Utero and Vitalogy sold the same as In Utero. Not to mention Pearl Jam's singer didn't blow his fucking head off after 3 albums meaning they could go on to keep selling albums and selling out arenas.

Temple of the dog > mother love bone > pearl jam

Yes. Nevermind is 10x platinum and Ten is 13x. Both are considered Diamond though. Also Vs. sold faster in its first week than any other album prior and held the record for a while I believe.

you know that kurt blowing his brains out has way more lasting power than a few late come album sales in terms of legacy.

Mad Season > Temple of the dog

Temple of the Dog > Pearl Jam (Ten - Vitalogy) > Mother Love Bone > all other Pearl Jam albums

Vs. was another great album. Their last unfortunately.

success =/= legacy

are you sure?

Green River is better than all of those you faggots

>its another Sup Forums hates pearl jam episode

Fag pls go

I said Pearl Jam were the most successful, that implies record sales you dumb bitch. You can't accurately measure legacy, record sales are a bit more concrete.

It's amazing how many great bands came out of one shitty garage band. Mudhoney, MLB, Pearl Jam, Temple. Amazing.

well did you measure records sales and net worth for the owners of the rights to nirvana's music? probably not.

OTP

No, because PJ clearly sold more than Nirvana and I don't care is some butthurt Kurdt fan can't get over it

OTP?

Worldwide record sales incoming

Nirvana - 75 million
Pearl Jam - 60 million

so success to you is finite. cool. i have more money that decent people that lived 200 years before me in terms of hard dollar value. damn i am the king of the world. no one will remember me but i won. also nirvana were only ok. pearl jam were the nsync of seattle though. really both were bland but you are just mad

>Worldwide record sales
>worldwide

We're talking about Grunge, anything outside of the US is irrelevant.

All the bitches have all been washed in black

Successful Eddie has more money than dead Curt

I took a wok outside.

well yeah. dead people have no money. dead billionaires have less money than me

Even if we weren't talking strictly about album sales, which is what "success" implies. Pearl Jam were still more popular at the time.

I sure as fuck wasn't talking about legacy when I said PJ were more successful. But it's pretty clear you thought Nirvana sold more than PJ and are just backtracking

well i don't know what you mean by successes i guess but nirvana are what people go to when they think of grunge or early 90s rock. nirvana is early 90s seattle for better or for worse.

i should also add, at the base of the space needle there is a museum with nirvana shit and not pearl jam guitars

Wtf are you fags arguing about exactly? You know you'd both let Eddie and Kurt both go balls deep in you if you could. Now go do your homework.

nah eddie has a gross goatee

Careful moving those goalposts, wouldn't want you to hurt your back

>Pearl Jam were still more popular at the time.
90s fag here.

They were equally as popular, although most recognized Nirvana as better

>well i don't know what you mean by successes

I said like 5 times I mean record sales.

>nirvana are what people go to when they think of grunge or early 90s rock. nirvana is early 90s seattle for better

>i should also add, at the base of the space needle there is a museum with nirvana shit and not pearl jam guitars

Yeah, that's legacy. Not success

>They were equally as popular

Maybe you missed the part where Pearl Jam outsold Nirvana by quite a lot

Here's a quick guide you fucks

It was never cool to hate Pearl Jam

Stop pretending it is.

>Avocado was as good as VS.

NICE TRY

Avocado fucking ruled, every song on that motherfucker is a 9 or 10/10

It felt like an mix of their earlier sound but you can only write so many songs about not liking war.

WWS, Life Wasted, and Unemployable are GOAT tho

I think the only reason people don't like Pearl jam is because Eddie Vedder sang with a strange rhythm on a couple of tracks on Ten. I think ten, Vs, vitalogy, yield, and backspacer are all incredible albums and still mean to listen to the rest of their discography

Why is Yield so low? I admit it drags a bit at first but it has fucking In Hiding on it!

>I think the only reason people don't like Pearl jam is because Eddie Vedder sang with a strange rhythm on a couple of tracks on Ten.

Yeah, it's that faux Southern accent he sand with early on that almost every Post-Grunge singer ripped off.

And that rhythm he sang Even Flow with

I'm older and remember being let down by it after how good the first four albums were. I listen to it now and it has some good songs like Evolution , In Hiding, and Hail Hail, but I dunno I was let down when I bought it back in the late 90;s

>Jeff Ament's bass playing
Why was he so good?

Interesting. I always thought it was viewed as a return to form after how experimental Vitalogy and No Code were.

But I agree it's not as good as those previous albums. I would probably give it a 7 though.

Also Hail Hail was on No Code

And a life. And happiness.

>Maybe you missed the part where Pearl Jam outsold Nirvana by quite a lot
See

It wasn't. You only think it was because he just went
>bbbeeeeeeewwwwwwweeeeeewwwwww
on a fretless all the time.