Is this the definitive rivalry? Debate

Is this the definitive rivalry? Debate.

>://it[.]wikipedia.org/wiki/Rivalit%C3%A0_calcistica_Germania-Italia

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citroën_C3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It is. 14 WC Finals and 8 WC Victories combined. Italy - Germany is THE Goat match

>ywn watch Italy-Germany 4-3 live

In europe i think so.

Biggest rivalry in the world is, or used to be brasil vs italy.

The "World classic".

Personally, i feel more the rivalries against Germany and France

a little one-sided, isn't it?

>rivalry
>where one side never ever wins

>tfw you realize you are just like England

>2 days until Italy - Germany
Can't wait. It will probably be the best game of the Euro,if not of the year.

i put that shit in my search bar and this comes up explain please
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citroën_C3

It's not one-sided, and is a little depressing that you feel like this. Dammit Germany, you're looking like England, get your shit together

>game of the century
>1982 world cup final
>dat 2006 semi final
>balotelli 2012

damn these niggas produce top tier games

>Mexico 1970
>Mexico 70
>mfw

>4 losses, 4 draws, 0 wins
>not one-sided

from Saturday 1 win, so not one-sided.

Don't forget the 1982 game against Brazil. Brazil's greatest team ever knocked the fuck out by Rossi's hat trick.

We haven't met Germany that much in the past couple decades, in France I think people would say our rival is Brazil. '98 final, 2001 confederation cup, 2006 world cup, and a handful of friendlies.

This is a bit sad France. And i feel a little offended

I'm talking about Italy vs Germany..

We did have some sick high stakes games together, but for some reason I don't really feel the rivalry. That said I would hate to face Italy, I think they're harder for us than Germany is.

Our national team hasn't been that competitive on the international level for very long when you compare it to Brazil, Italy or Germany, so we still don't have that many rivalries in the first place. Stuff like Italy/Germany has been there since the 70s while France has only been a serious team for 20 years or so (excluding the 4 years peak of the Cantona-Papin-Platini era in the mid 80s, after which we immediatly became a 3rd rate team again).
But it could very well devlop into a real opposition.
2006 just made us hate you for a while.

You're getting fucked by Iceland senpai, they already beat the GOATS

>austria
>goats

eh

I'm sure Brazil hates you for cucking them in three different WCs

I think he wasn't talking about Germany vs rance user but Italy vs Germany and Italy vs France.

I agree with him by the way, this is my (and probably a lot of other italians') rivalry ranking involving Italy:

4 - vs Spain
3 - vs Brazil
2 - vs rance
1 - vs Germany

I enjoy big matches vs Portugal, Argentina and Netherlands but I don't think those have enough material to be upgraded to rivalries.

The only one I would like to have as a rivalryand that would complete my set of "Big 5 of Europe" is England, but I don't remember any exciting game in the past. Goddammit England stop being shit and let us enjoy a good match against us

Eh, I don't think there is a biggest rivalry than a simple Brazil - Argentina
I knows argies hate England more, but when talking about rivalries, I don't think there's anything that compares

Germany vs Netherlands desu

in the world of SA our matches are more like wars than rivalries.
Argentina vs brasil, peru vs chile.
Argentina vs uruguay.

It must be because we didnt have a ww2 to get rid of the bad blood.

That's our most serious rivalry 2bh, followed by Germany - Italy.

We usually feel bitter about always losing to Italy, but nothing negative towards Italy themselves. It just always builds up as soon as it could be possible to play Italy and we think more about breaking that curse than Italy themselves.

Really hateful matches are for example Germany - Turkey but that's not because of football...

>the Cantona-Papin-Platini era in the mid 80s
Is this nigga serious?
Maybe you should abstain from talking about football history.