How the fuck do I find a local dealer? Where do I start?

How the fuck do I find a local dealer? Where do I start?
>inb4 tor
Please help

Other urls found in this thread:

paypal.me/High420
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Through a friend.

ask the polis

Find a black dude

Yeah I don't have any friends im single and live in texas if that helps

pual?

Just drive to Austin

Have friends

I honestly havent seen a black person in this town since I moved here (4 months)

Dallas?

Nevermind...

Where in Texas do you live? You can really find weed anywhere

If you are from the 619 area. I could hook you up if you meet me at a dispencery

Go walk downtown or sketchy area and start asking people if they know where to get some bud.

Has worked for me on multiple occasions

I'm about an hour away from Austin. But lets say I do get there, then what? Go to a sketchy neighborhood where I'll probably get robbed?

Fuckin kids these days, can't even find drugs.

Look it's simple, stop trying to make shit complicated.

Go to whatever downtown area you have, you know, that places where lots of people just seem to be standing around, near parks, buildings ect. Look for someone with dreds, a bob marley shirt, or whatever bullshit that screams "I dont' work in an office" and make sure they have a back pack. Go talk to that fucker. Approch him and ask if he can help you out. If he says "Yea, wut you want?" then it's a go. If he just stares, walk away.

Worst fuckin case just walk around and ask people "do you like bob marley?"

Fucking try, learn to people.

Come thru to austin, I got you on an ounce

Nice try, DEA.

Okay now we're getting somewhere good, and im from 830 area btw

Easy to make.

Get a nice nug of some decent stuff.

Make wax with old shake and mid grade stuff. I use butane extraction since its easy.

Wrap nug in wax.

Roll in kief from your grinder (u do own a 3 chamber grinder don't you?).

Pinch off small piece and put in pipe.

They're called moon rocks around here.

$180 for an ounce if you're down to come get it

Dude shut up, I think someone told me to just buy a gram the first time from a new dealer cause thats a class c midemeanor and you just get fined like 500 bucks so thats probably what I'll do? Idk just in case

>so much autismo

Sorry, I'll only buy a gram for the first time not an ounce, thats too damn much, too risky

It's also wise to start small to check for quality, flavor, if you like their shit or not, and to weigh it and see if you got dicked or not.

Go to a college,
look for kids hanging out in large circles with long hair. More stereotypical will be wearing tie-dye, grateful dead, rasta colors, etc.
Just approach them normally, and just start talking to them. If they feel comfortable with you they'll ask if you want to smoke. Go from there.

Pretty smart actually, but you might want to look into the legality of it first and not take "someone's" word for it. Jus sayain.

Lol a gram? At least get a quarter ounce for $40

That's how buying drugs works in the real world, asshat.

Live in Austin, can confirm streets are made of weed and hacky sacks. And our river is filled by the tears of countless terrible musicians.

the real world is subjective

your method isnt universal

>do you like bob Marley?

Yeah, if I was dealing and you come up to me with that, I would most likely fuck you up. Or rip you off

move to Colorado and buy some legally, dude

Go to Flamingo Cantina on 6th St. in Austin around 10 PM tomorrow, there;ll be tons of people smoking.

If you have a college near you, ask around there

craigslist

what I have always done and what always works is ask a prostitute where u can get some, if you throw her a few bucks she will definitely get it for you and she is less dangerous than a man.

Go to North austin, go to rundberg and ask around

Okay so I think I may just go to san marcos, its closer than austin and I should be able to find a 420 friendly looking dude pretty quick right? Its a college town too..damn im kinda nervous though

Work, school, friend, party.

Yeah...wouldn't do that

>can't get weed
>can definitely get a hooker

I fucking hate summer

I'm broke and need money for food and partying supplies (friend's having a party and cant afford weed or beer). PLease
bit coin address (remove spaces).

thank you bros, love you. I can't tell you grateful I'd be if you'd donate me something.

1EpVFPQGLPh app1phDRPdxm F21CucUtz35

San Marcos is filled with cops, they'll know you're not from around there and you'll have a high chance of getting pulled over

He's asking where to get weed what's the point in telling him that when he doesn't have weed?

ask a hooker man Ive done it many many times and it always works because hookers are all drug addicts

sent you 10 bitcoin ;)

Just go into a 'local' bar and ask the bartender. They usually get kick backs from the dealers.

sent.

>"do you like bob marley?"
all the fucking keks
please tell me this is bait right?
hell even if it isn't bait, still funny as fuck
>"do you like bob marley?"
ah man, good fucking times man good times

ask people at a skatepark or something

$600 coming your way

Just sent you 15 bits user

no problem broino sent you the monino

Shit maybe you're right..but honestly I'd risk it for just a fine.

No problem user hope you get better sent you the dosh

You sound really scary I bet the kids run from you

Only have a few dollars to spare but hope it helps.

Thanks Sup Forumsros, I love you!!!

Thats sad to hear bro, money sent.

anyone here in 864 area? greenville/spartanburg/greer etc.

Pussy

Dont spend it all on one cp board

Just go to the weed store that is on every street corner

> shit I forgot not everyone lives in beautiful Washington state

Sent b/row

Someone screencap this beautiful piece of summer autism

Believe me, they've stopped a lot of my friends down there, it's better you come to Austin, I know a lot of dealers

Quads, must be true...

$700 pending you'll get it within the hour ;))))

Donate some money for me ;~;
paypal.me/High420

Love you my friends!!!

SAMEFAG

€20 just sent

But it's an hour away mannn I dont wanna have to drive an hour ever weekend to get weed bro

Luckily my uncle hooks me up

I'd drive to you if you'd buy at least an ounce off me

Lucky sonofabitch, one day Texas will legalize.. one day

Not quite.
>690818046 #
>690818078 #
>690818172 #
>690818198 #
>690818227 #
>690818304 #
>690818386 #
>690818558 #
>690818579 (You) #
>690818720 #
SAMEFAG

No, we're full here. Stay where you are, and try the method already mentioned of asking if the rastaman likes Bob Marley.

no (you)!!!

If you go to San Marcos go to Texas Tech and take a glassbottom boat ride. Shit is pretty fun.

No that's not me

There are 3 steps to finding a dealer.
Step 1: Get bleach
Step 2: Drink bleach
Step 3: Wait for results

I know, its me.

That's seriously freaking tempting dude but I can't even afford to spend more than 20 right now

>Goes to that person
>Says, "Dude, do you have the stuff"
>That guy says, "What stuff?"
>Says, "The marijuana stuff bro"
>Ok, you are now under arrest
tfw that was a buy bust operation

Where you at? New Braunfels? San Antonio?

Okay? Lol thanks for that suggestion

You can try 420chan.org to find someone in your area but they don't have classifieds.

Just buy in bulk every month

New braunfels

Replying to myself because this is a guaranteed way to find bud. I wouldn't go to San Marcos since school is out. I know theres still people there, but not nearly as many as during the school year.

What about as a Norwegian? I know a friend of a friend who has a hook-up, but it feels awkward just asking for personal use.

Kek. Can you picture a guy coming up to you asking if you like Bob Marley?

There are services on craigslist (at least where I live). They deliver or you can pick up. Most ask for a Medical Card but you can usually get around that. If you're sketched out by this you can have them meet you at a grocery store parking lot and have a look at them before they even see you because they usually tell you what car they will be driving. These aren't sketchy drug dealers they are usually small companies. This is how I get my bud because my old dealer was either always out or I never got a response from him.

Why come on here asking for weed if you can't even afford more than 20 worth

If anything go to San Marcos and walk around texas state, you'll find a dealer in no time