just the rope

Knife, matches, pot, fishing pole

Weed and toilet paper to roll

5 ounces of weed, inflatable raft, matches

tarp, pot, first aid, knife

Take nothing, SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST

water purifier,tent,flare gun,fishing rod

kek

Water purifier, Knife, compas/matches. havent decided those 2 yet and tarp.

1 m4. most ammo, lightest.
2 crossbow. able to pick up ammo after you shot
3 machete. multi perpose
4 rope. might pick swiss army knife
5 bike. can cross most terrain, lightest, easier to hide if need be.
teammate bear grylls, knows most about actually living. we got m4 so no need for statham and crews. Olivia will be distracting/ less useful and fat kids are ball and chain.

Dat OS

ikr?

why the white tarp circle? changed your mind?

fishing pole. tent. 5 ounces of weed. knife

yeah with a knife and rope I can build me a shelter

underrated post

5 ounces of weed, the matches, the rope

weed, weed, matches, gun

Pot for cooking, water purifying when I rain collect or find a wate source on the island (sea water need distilled so out of question)

First Aid Kit
has tons of useful items from tape, to thread, to needles, and more, picked for the useful items and the plastic case)

Fishing Rod for fish, main source of food on coostel areas and when a nice fishing set up is taken care of it last a life time.

Knife, as this is a must to start fires, build shelter, collect cordage, and basically is the one item on the list that is most important.

overrated post

cool

Mirror to look at myself, awp to own people, weed so I can tell people I smoke, and the knife to slit my wrists

Hunting Rifle and my trusty Quran.

My setup here for reference

I've got the same reasons for the Pot and First Aid Kit, but I choose the Hand Saw because it can basically do what the knife does, and since I figure I could make a spear to get fish and shit I'd take a Mirror to reflect the sunlight to try and start fires.

Sounds like a great weekend

kek

Since there's nothing in that image that I can fuck, I choose this.

Mirror for fire? Dude don't even try. However on an isnalnd if it has bamboo you are golden to start a fire, and if it is more like main style costal island then you can use normal wood.

A saw like that isnt near as good as a knife. The reason being is using a tool for what it is not supposed to be used for is dangerous and in survival stiuations that is makes it a bad idea.

As far as spears go you got one better in use a bamboo or wood spear. you use the knife to splice the end of the stick to 3 or 4 prongs use cordage of any sort to seperate them and keepem open and it tie it off so it doesnt split anymore. You then have a home made fish gig or spear.

water purifier, fishing rod, tarp and knife

Knife, tarp, water purifier, matches
This is the only correct answer, come on, OP

Knife(tent,mirror,hunting rifle,rope, raft), Pot(water purifier),First Aid kit( fishing rod, toolbox), Matches(Flare gun ,Flashlight)

>c
>d
>d
>c
>a
>d
Olivia mostly because at least i can fuck her the rest would be useless cunts.

I'm going to bump with as many choice games as I can post.

>mirror
>tarp
>volley ball
>hunting rifle
Here's my plan
>find berries and crap to use as makeup
>use mirror to make sure it's applied in a way to make me look feminine
>make sexy bikini out of tarp
>make a few dummies that look just as sexy
>wait for ship to pass by
>start playing volleyball with dummies
>crew thinks there's beautiful ladies playing volley ball
>they come to check it out
>i use the rifle to kill them and take control of the ship
>become a trap pirate named Captain Tarp

Can't tell if this is even a game. Sorry, on my phone

So many questions, but
>tarp
>pot
>knife
>first aid kit

knife, rope, rod, pot

DBDAAD

If anyone else has any of these, I'd love to collect more

+2 skylight
+4 library
+18 gf
+ 6 workshop
(books are edible)

Pft, fuckin easy
Weed, matches, volleyball, mirror.
Get straight blazed and play solo volleyball while checkin out my sweet bod

Last one I have. Anyone else got any? Not trying to hijack OPs thread, just figured I'd share.

the 18 year old chick, garden with green house (even though i have no idea if ill have access to it from the basement), hygiene products and Jacuzzi, the library, medical aid and the gun.

>first aid
>tent
>matches
>pot

workout room, workshop, kitchen and skylight

Can someone explain to me the practical difference between always having enough money for every purchase and having infinite money? The fact that they point it out makes me think there must be one.

pink no contest

Enough cocaine to kill 4 people

I think what they mean is you can't give money away or invest, and in a way I guess that's good because they can't tax what you don't have, but if you want to buy a God damn yacht then you can pay in exact cash when you go to purchase.

Agreed, but would trade flare gun for mirror. Could start fire and signal rescue with mirror

Tent, fishing rod, inflatable raft, weed.

Having infinite money would destroy the economy. Also the universe.

>wish pill
wot? anyone who chooses anything else is retarded

Pot, rope, first aid kit, knife.

Pot will let you boil water and can help you gather/store food, it is also incredibly hard to make one even if you can find clay. Rope is infinitely useful early in a survival situation and while you can make rope it is a very time consuming process. First aid kit essential for staying healthy and sane through injury and cant always be replicated even with intimate knowledge of the local environment. Knife because any simple tool can be made from wood and rocks well enough except a precision blade for gutting your food. Spoiling game because you ruptured the intestines while gutting it is a crushing blow.

Tarp cant do anything careful thatching cant. Mud is sunscreen and insect repellant. Ipod is a waste even with an infinite battery, it will distract you and it is a proven fact that the best way to keep sane during long isolation is actually reading or reciting outloud to yourself which has the added benefit of not losing your ability to speak. Boots are over rated and can often be a detriment. Inflatable raft might be a good choice depending on the location and nearby islands. Vitamins is a good choice if you aren't comfortable with your skills at managing diet in the wild.

Everything else is a luxury or can be substituted with or crafted with items you can find normally.

either hero or warehouse

what are you planing? isn't toiletpaper better to roll?

Whats the matter nancy? can't navigate using the sun and land marks?

You're a smart kid. Would choose the fishing rod over the matches, though.

>rope
Rope expires, thatching is better
Other than that, I change the rope into a handsaw

>mirror to start a fire
>when there are matches

Mirrors are great because the signal well, better than a flare in the day by a long shot. The ability to start a fire is just a bonus.

op wasnt specific, if i dont know where in the world is the island, cant navigate like that

Water purifier, first aid kit, knife, rope.

>Mirrors are great because the signal well
They can be hardly notice at a very far distance, smoke signals are a must.

>hunting rifle
>ipod
>weed
>matches
get high, an hero

Roll

Also rolling

I can deal with that. Current gf won't let me do anal either. As long as she doesn't end up asking her brother for a threescore.

Who am I kidding, I'd still do it

Knife can be used as a reflecting surface, like a mirror.

>Flare Gun
A must, literally the most important of every single one of those.
>First Aid Kit
Very important.
>Knife
Also very important for self defense. Hunting rifle isn't a good idea because you can go out of ammo if you stay there too long.
>Wate purifier
A hard one, you absolutely need everything that was just listed, and you also need the saw, the tent and the hiking boots. the compass, but i would say that the water purifier is the most important of those.
>1
M4, not that hard to choose actually.
>2
Obviously the crossbow
>3
Please, obviouly the baseball bat.
>4
No fucking competition, the binoculars.
>5
Again, no competition, the bike.
>6
No competition again, Olivia, most of those people would be useless.

Warehouse and phone. A perfectly safe base with the ability to make unlimited amounts of money legally by the phone telling you what to buy at market price before it's value increases. You can also order in anything you desire for pleasure and any power/perk that can be replicated with things on earth can be yours.

When you get tired of gaming the system you move on to life 2.0

>Toilet paper roll

Rollerino

It's a deserted island. You aren't self rescuing if you don't know where you are. Also you can always tell the cardinal directions by looking at the way the sun moves in the sky although it gets tricky near the equinoxes at either pole.

roll

>Water purifier
>Tent
>Knife
>Pot
>Vitamins

It really can't. A mirror reflects magnitudes more light when compared to even a very polished blade.

This is going to be an awkward 4some with incest...

What part of the number "4" do you not understand retard

>Flare gun

Why waste a slot on this when you can make signal fires?

>Water purifier

Boiling purifies water. You have never even been camping have you?

>flashlight

Raft, compass, water purifier, flare gun.

No Sup Forums?? I'm getting off this shitty island!

>first aid kit
>vitamins
>water purifier
>knife
>

She won't do anal
76 can take her

>M4 type with grenade launcher
>H&K USP
>Machete
>Flashlight
>The Hummer
>Bear Gryllis, we can capture some bitches along the way.

What direction? Are you physically able to paddle against the tide? Are you paddling into a storm that will break your bones and then drag you to the depths?

"Refuses" to do anal. Three guys together can probably make it happen anyway.

>Copanionship
Loli, not only is she DTF but it would be easy to teach her shit to survive, would get my bro but he's not into survival and i don't want him dead.
>Hunting items
Hatchet, one shot a day is not enough and won't be as useful.
>Personal Items
Only good answer is Old Ass Radio, it can make the diference between sanity and madness, knowing how the world is doing is important.
>Perk #1
Only correct answer is Pre-built shelter
>Perk #2
it would be dog, but since i have no more points i'm done.

ez

tarp
insect spray
rope
weed

1.blaze weed
2.put tarp over head
3.rope around neck
4.spray insect repellent in tarp for me to breathe
5. idk
6.does insect repellent kill?
pink
turn into anything obama trump putin destroy ppls careers profit from them fap as beautiful grill
loli
fishingstuff
radio
condoms
treasure
klara plox

>skylight
>workshop
>>Escape

FUCKING MUSLIM
end my suffering

rolllllll