I've heard that in Europe, Donald Duck and Disney comics are popular. Is this true?

I've heard that in Europe, Donald Duck and Disney comics are popular. Is this true?

They were when I was a kid. Not anymore, at least not here.

popular as in everybody knows them but nobody watches it maybe except for little kids

Atleast in here. Like almost every kid gets his wedensday Donald Duck edition and i got for a long time. Have the magazines from 1994 to 2010.

Mickey Mouse has been a Chinese sensation for decades. Hanging little mickey mouse baubles on your rear view mirror is a symbol of prestige and popularity.

Yeah this

Yes

Finland is really big in Donald Duck fandom.

An mind you, it's especially Donald we like. Al Taliaferro is my personal favourite artist.

I read Donald Duck comics from like 5 year old to 25. I still would like to read the old comics but I have read them too many times. New ones are not the same.

Yes

Don rosa masterrace

This. Everything else is more or less pleb-tier apart from Carl Barks

Al Taliaferro has been my favourite too since I started reading Donald Duck comics.

It's the most hilarious Disney character.

why do euros like donald duck so much

He's a nudist proletarian with a super rich-but-cheap uncle. We can relate.

He's a very faulty and unlucky character, but he's also a fighter who never gives up. He's got guts

Because he is a true madlad

test

And yet they don't have their own characters

Lel

Loved that movie as a kid. Had it on the same vhs as The Fox and the Hound. GOAT

Keno Don Rosa is fucking amazing.