My wife was killed back in 2010...

My wife was killed back in 2010. She was leaving the store when a man approached her and forced her into the car and made her drive to a secluded wooded area. Her body was found 3 days later and he was eventually caught. The guy confessed to the murder to avoid the death penalty. I have wanted details of what happened so I started writing him and finally got him to tell me what happened. He said that he only forced her to remove her clothes to have more control over her and had her hike up a trail. He said when she realized that he was going to kill her that she kept begging him not to and started offering sex. He said that once he told her to stop walking and get on her knees that she tried touching him but forced her on the ground and she ended up laying on her back and spread open her legs and started touching herself and asking him not to kill her and to enjoy her instead. He said he watched her play with herself for a while til she got off than shot and killed her. I'm not sure if I should believe him or not. She was found nude and in a degrading position. The report said that she was not raped. If he is right than it makes me mad in a way that she did that and wonder why she didn't try to run or fight back. Am I wrong for feeling that way?

i chubbed up a bit reading that

Nice copy pasta

Disrespectful wretch.

kek

Cucked by a dying girl, prepare your bernie 2020 campaign faggot

You are. If he had a gun, she'd have no chance running. And what with her being a woman, she was probably weaker than him and wouldn't have had a chance fighting him either.
Her plan was probably the best one, and if it had worked, and if you loved her, you would forgive her for doing something so degrading to survive.
It's not like she was into him or anything.
The real question is: why haven't you avenged her?
Don't you have a job to do?
Don't you have someone to kill?

>wonder why she didn't try to run or fight back.
She probably believed the best in him. The best in human nature. Sometimes it works. Appeal to the emotions. As a woman I understand this perfectly.

Me on the other hand, I never go anywhere without my EDC. I would never have let that happen to me.

Both of these are correct. She did the best thing in that situation, and if I were a girl, I would have done the same thing.

Bernie will probaby be dead by then.
10/10 post tho.

>Cucked by a dying girl
My sides

>As a woman I understand this perfectly.
And as a woman on Sup Forums I'm pretty sure you know the rules as well, correct?

If the guy is in prison, then OPs job is already done

Never understood killing perfectly good pussy. I can see why guys force women into copulating. No idea why they kill them. Or beat them while fucking them.

people making said decisions aren't exactly rational decision makers.

OP job is not done, he will get out of prison probably

Watch some of the Ted Bundy full interviews and all what you do not understand about that will be explained to.

Me too. I would have fucked her. Kind of a waste.

True. If I didn't meet someone else by the time the guy got out of prison I'd probably kill him Law Abiding Citizen style.

Well, maybe don't kill yourself in the process

Nice Demolition Man reference.
More or less this though.

Anyway seriously op. All she was trying to do is save her skin, probably instincts kicked in. You can only survive with what you have, she had a body, she was female and she tried to use it. Didn't work.

My longer opinion:
She probably wasn't the most dominant person or the kind with extreme stress resistance or simply everything was against her and she didn't see a way to directly confront him. Appealing to emotions (sex, ownership,etc.) can be more powerful than rational, logical arguments.
Also it might be less likely that the guy kills her while having sex with her and she could more easily gain the upper hand if the guy is distracted. Obviously that didn't work for her.

Anyway I think the real humiliation was done by that degenerate scumbag who killed her, who waited for her to get off, who seemingly gave her a bit of hope meanwhile he knew all along that she is gonna die. In other words he already knew what the game is and how it's gonna end, while she didn't. At least if you kill someone have at least a minimal amount of "honor" and do it "fairly" without tricking them. That guy is a real subhuman.

Very nice.

I don't know what's nice about it. I'm not a psychologist, I just tried to offer my common sense opinion as a conscious guy.
Someone's wife died, it's horrible.
Anyway I wanted to add that maybe OP should consult a psychologist who has experience with hostage stuff, serial killers, etc.
That might help him better understand both the motives/mindset of the killer and his wife's.