Ask a guy whos rolling on some of the strongest mandy he has ever had anything, also haventy touched it in 2 years...

ask a guy whos rolling on some of the strongest mandy he has ever had anything, also haventy touched it in 2 years. tolerance is 0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LiUfrTgfQkE
youtube.com/watch?v=8tKKNV5sXUs
soundcloud.com/wazabimusic/sharam-jey-ft-katrina
youtube.com/watch?v=apUG16Davp4
youtube.com/watch?v=cImt9CXXuhM
youtube.com/watch?v=F1Qmi34ouCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_cX56dEVHTI
youtube.com/watch?v=BunHhpTFLys
youtube.com/watch?v=_nZfHt5G6UQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1bMR83ZI7m8
youtube.com/watch?v=799I89T4OjE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what's your ideal girlfriend?

Bit hard to focus with your eyes now eh? Fuck. Wish I had some.

What is Mandy? Like Molly?

shes lying in bed next to me man about to roll

MDMA. i went through a stage i took it all the time but this stuff, oh man im loved up.,!!!!

SO HARD. my palms are sweating and im so into this tune. aw man if youre in scotland come see me and ill give you the maddest shit youve ever tried

Nowhere near Scotland I'm afraid. I wish you the best of luck with your rolling though! Have a nice tune to listen to: youtube.com/watch?v=LiUfrTgfQkE

thank so much bro!

You rolling by yourself btw? Or do you have a friend/gf to exchange awesome massages with?

HOLY SHIT. hahah i was skeptical but this is perfect rolling music. i will share this with everyone i know, blowing my mind

When I roll on really clean M, I nod out like on opiates. Do you?

Also, how many times have you rolled?

gf is here but i snorted some as my bomb was taking too long, shes not come up yet, her first time!

nah i just really want to party and i always get SO SO SO loved up, and like 20/30 times

Ohh man, you're gonna have such an awesome time. Fucking jealous bruh!
Have another chune: youtube.com/watch?v=8tKKNV5sXUs

i think he wanted a description

Just took a pill
My 1st one in 6 years
It s a blue transformers..

i got pure MDMA crystal, the come up, oh the comeup, i do love a pill though, speed and MDMA is perfec

thank you so much man, this first one is blowing my mind, if you have a playlist send it my way or ill create one and shame it with anyone who says there rolling, this is amazing, thank you so mucvh

ive only met a few people that do that shit and their all e tards. why do u want holes in ur brain user?

tall, dark, skinny, i like smaller boobs, nice toned bum, squatters bum. i like them sorta alternative even though im like what people would call normal looking i guess? sorry ijm so high just now bruh

soundcloud.com/wazabimusic/sharam-jey-ft-katrina

do it onces every couple of months with a reasonable ammount and youll be fine and get to have a kick ass time man

If that's not your cuppa tea I've got more, gonna leave a few and you can peruse at your leisure:
youtube.com/watch?v=apUG16Davp4
youtube.com/watch?v=cImt9CXXuhM
youtube.com/watch?v=F1Qmi34ouCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_cX56dEVHTI
youtube.com/watch?v=BunHhpTFLys
youtube.com/watch?v=_nZfHt5G6UQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1bMR83ZI7m8

Here's a bunch, have a great time!

>soundcloud.com/wazabimusic/sharam-jey-ft-katrina
THE CAPTCHA'S ARE GETTING HARD BOYS, BARE WITH ME

you have no idea how grateful i am man, KARAM IS ON UR SIDE.

Are you aware that MDMA damages your linguistic memory, short term memory, and causes numerous psychological problems?

Of all the drugs you could be using, you chose the one that was almost the most neuro-toxic. Be sure to come back and tell us how easy it is to deal with life when you can't remember the last thing you did 5 minutes ago and when you struggle with language like a retard. If you even remember to do it, I mean.

Yeah I'm all fried out from that shit. I only did it fifteen times, but I dosed pretty high a few of those.

Careful with the shit fam. Short term memory is fucked.

lel, gtfo normie faggot.
Who the fuck wants to live to 80 anyways.
Dont listen to him OP! Roll in the clouds man!!!

Be careful OP! But have a good time

I rec this track, it actually made me want to roll again:
youtube.com/watch?v=799I89T4OjE

It's not about living to 80. It's about avoiding brain damage which will destroy your youth and make your life fucking miserable.

Did you know that there are statistically significant differences in things like word recall after even one dose of MDMA compared to non-MDMA users? After just one dose you can start to see abnormalities in serotonergic receptors in the brain (there's clearly less.) This is bad because you need a functioning serotonin system to:
* Sleep soundly at night
* Regulate your moods properly
* And remember things

There's literally nothing you could say right now to convince me that recreational MDMA use isn't fucking retarded. You're essentially trading a life time of brain damage to get high for 8 hours. And while that may sound fun while you're high and having a good time :^) the next day when you feel depressed for 2 weeks straight and your memories is never as sharp as what it was maybe you'll start to regret not using another drug.

love you, staying hydrated and low ish does from what i used to take as my tolerance is so low x

althought its being used for depression and anxiety which i suffer from and this low does has taken this away, along with my suicidal thoughts? and i havent doone this in 2 years so i think ill be okay