at least bandwagon Bayern if you're going to be a gloryhunting waste of guts

BASED

>Smalling
>Shaw
>Jones
>Darmian
>Bailly

That is why you fail.

The memes next season is going to be incredible.

Overrated player. He scores goals but he fucks up the team. Say bye bye to Martial and Rashford.

Nah. It's something egotistical cunts do. As if that wasn't already known.

le bandwagon meme

Why would he want to watch a team in such an uncompetitive league though? It would be like bandwagoning PSG.

lads post yfw he fails

Together they will be unbearable - sorry i mean unbeatable

>IT'S OFFICIAL: ZLATAN TO UNITED HAS JUST BEEN CONFIRMED
>>Mou
>>Zlatan
>>Mkhitaryan
>>Rooney
>>De Gea
>JUST GIVE US THE TREBLE ALREADY
Nothing but meme players and a meme manager.
ManUtd missing CL again confirmed.

Rooney is terrible m8 and he's gonna shit up the United midfield because he's a sponsorship merchant

Nah Zlatan is a league babby.

He's going to feast on the likes of Burnley, Swansea, Arsenal, Hull.

>la liga winner
>serie A winner
>ligue 1 winner
>eredivisie winner
>soon EPL winner

Bundesliga when?

Maybe they agreed to it

hes bigger than shitnited m8

>signing the Swedish Grant Holt

"LOL"

He should've gone to Arsenal.

hes gonna fail pretty hard

gonna be HILARIOUS

Welcome to Zlatan, MUFC

>Arsenal

cheeky

Top b8

Do people still unironically rate him?

My guess is 11 EPL goals and 4 assists

will this be the new
>its coming home

man u will finish 5th in the league
you can screencap it

this 2bh

This.

He's an exotic Rickie Lambert

maybe he even wins the cl with manchester

Why do people hate Zlatan? His style means he can still do well despite his age, and he doesn't just score goals he's also pretty good at delivering assists.

>zlatan and rashford against aguero and de bruyne
>treble
you might win the community one cup

They hate United and want Zlatan to fail.

he's old as fuck and has been playing in the least competitive league in world football. He won't accomplish jack shit.

DELETE

People think cause he fails in the CL quarter finals every year that he can't hack it in the Premier League which is incredibly stupid but hey, this is Sup Forums.

(You)

>tfw united fan
>tfw laughing stock for the last 3/4 years
>i know lets build our team around 35 yo ibra who just stands there

What a surprise!!!!!
I never saw that coming.

This. He bullies team on the lower half of the table. That's usually enough to get top 4 at least.

While I do think Zlatan is an amazing player I don't think United is a good club for him. There's probably like two players that can enable him to do things while the others are largely overrated crybabies. In PSG he had a good amount of talent evenly divided in the different roles whereas in United it's mostly focused in the attacking area where pretty much everyone is playing selfishly. Unless he or someone like Rooney hits a good run of form I don't see him scoring more than like 10-15 goals next season. Good luck to him though, it could be really interesting!

what does this old lanklet jew think he's going to accomplish? He barely runs anymore, doesn't have the flexibility or agility required to beat defenders like he used to, absolutely stopped showing up in big games for the last 3-4 years. What's the game plan here? United already have 2 seemingly good, young strikers.

coming home status: he's

What the motherfuck is wrong with her lip? Is it a tumor?

Rank these teams :

Manchester City (Guardiola, Agüero, De Bruyne, Hart, Otamendi)
Liverpool (Klopp, Firmino, Coutinho, Sturridge, Can)
Manchester United (Mourinho, Rooney, Ibrahimovic, Martial, Rashford)
Chelsea (Conte, Hazard, Oscar, Willian, Matic)
Leicester (Ranieri, Vardy, Mahrez, Kanté, Drinkwater)
Tottenham (Pochettino, Lloris, Eriksen, Kane, Alli)
West Ham (Bilic, Payet, Payet, Payet, Payet)

TFW we gave even less of a chance now

You forgot Pogba.

Zlatan, Mikhy and Pogba all have the same agent and all three will be required to give him his £25mill bonus.

It's happening.

---------------------de Gea------------------
TFM------Smalling---Bailly-----Shaw
-----Pogba---Schneiderlin--Herrera-----
-----Mkhitaryan----Zlatan----Martial------

Rotation: Rashford, Schweinsteiger, Rooney, Januzaj, Darmian, Jones

Backup: Fellaini, Blind, Memphis, Rojo, McNair

Just give us the fucking treble now.
We will unironically have the best players in every position in the world (barring Messi/Ronaldo) in addition to the best manager in the world.

Calm down luv.

Leicester

-power gap-

everyone else

He's 34, not that old for that kind of striker he is.
In 14-15 he scored "only" 19 goals and people said he was finished. And he went on to score 38 last season.
The French league isn't the best, but calling the least competitive is pretty stupid.

>has been playing in the least competitive league in world football

Right, just going to call you out on that one.

Weakest major league, maybe.

But it's still the 4th strongest league in the world. And Zlatan scored 50 goals in 51 games playing in it.

Pretty sure he'll comfortably hit 25-30 goals in the PL + FA cup + Europa.

>United already have 2 seemingly good, young strikers.
who, martial and rashford?

martial has been much better as a left forward, and rashford is literally 18 years old. trusting him to be our main striker at such a huge club is suicide.

zlatan, if he works out, will be a perfect stop gap. the possibility of having an on form zlatan is worth the gamble.

>pogba will leave a champions league powerhouse to play for mourinhio against basel and midgetland.
I'd call you deluded but you are a united fan so I assume it comes with the package.

Goals in Top 5 Leagues in last four seasons
Ronaldo - 148
Messi - 143
Ibrahimovic - 113
Suarez - 110
Lewandowski - 91

>against basel
They have CL football next season.

>Champions League powerhouse
LMFAO

Juventus are literally not even stronger than United's 3rd string lineup.

Pogba went there for an easy life and more money while he developed and learned his trade. Now he's ACTUALLY ready to return home and play for a proper club.

>Smalling, Herrera, Fellaini, Jones
lole
>Bailly, Januzaj
who
>Pogba
yeah right

Rest is ok.

I remember when I used to proxy up and make posts like this with an american flag, good times

he's playing against fishermen and plumbers. What do you call a league that's decided in march? His opposition are literally championship/league one tier

>ready to return home
He's going to Le Harve?

proper club with no champion's league? He's openly stated his desire to win the champion's league, and united need a huge, huge rebuilding job. He'll move to real, he stated he'd prefer real anyway.

Any player who scores 50 goals for a Championship team is good enough to play for anyone m8.

Get that shit out of here

>top 5 leagues
>implying Ligue 1 is comparable to La Liga/EPL/Bundes

Le havre coached by Bob bradley who can stop them

>Any player who scores 50 goals for a Championship team
The problem is he scored 50 goals against Championship-tier opposition while playing for a top 8 European team

It's not like midtable PL defences are exactly good. Ibra will probably get about 20 goals in the PL.

>one year out of the CL
>basing decisions that will affect 50-80% of his entire career on that

yeah... no

>falcao
>di maria
>shaw
>herrera
>zlatan
>Mkhitaryan
>Martial

looks like nobody really gives a shit about some tournament when you can play for the world's biggest club and play in a stadium like old trafford every week

>bencherlin over the schwein

You deludet manure fan

>Ligue 1
>top 5

this ligue has formed your best player, you should be thankfull faggot

Has he surpassed Mendes?

>Zlatan
>Pogba
>Mkhitaryan

Polish league formed Lewandowski, does it mean it's good?

Ligue 1 is trash outside of PSG. It's an objective fact. Developing some nice talents here and there doesn't change that.

And Ripped up the CL for 3 years with said team against top 20 clubs. Also carried Sweden to the Euros...

Come on lad, stop the denial. He's a class act. No guarantees but all the evidence suggests he's on the same level if not better than Suarez/Lewadowski etc.

Reminder Payet was a literal who in Ligue 1 and is now ripping the PL to shreds.

>you now remember Radamel Falcao

>Anthony Martial is unironically the best player in the best team of the EPL

He also told Real Madrid to fuck off which is a massive plus in my book.

GOAT agent confirmed.

He's certainly making some ground on him, in terms of dickishness, but he's still got a long way to go, if he even wants to approach Mendes' level.

but Lewandowski is trash. Just watch the Euro and you will see. Krychowiak is a good player, thanks to Ligue 1.

He's also your country's best player since Henry.

What of it?

He's also performing internationally.

Reminder Kalou was a journeyman and is ripping Bundesliga to shreds, along with Shitarito.

inb4 he gets injured and joins Schweini in the irrelevant old washed-up mercenaries club

Ibra has missed about 36 games in his entire career from injury. He's not exactly injury prone senpai

>Mercenary
>Rejected more money from China, PSG and the MLS so he could join a proper club

Yeah, no mate, fuck off.

Not him but we've got Payet.

nothing, this is great i like him a lot no homo

I didn't know Martial played for Leicester.

>And Ripped up the CL for 3 years with said team
Uhmm, no, he didn't. They got exposed every single time they faced good opposition.

Psg has never offered Zlatan another contract lmao

Remember : Zlatan only scores tap ins and pentaly kicks.

He's on 350k a week at Man U, I highly doubt PSG and certainly MLS never offered him anything close.

BOO.

Martial's development ruined so you can give 300k a week to a 35 y.o meme.

PMSL.

I don't think he will ever start another game for us, just like Schneiderlin, some mediocre players who warm the bench.

After winning your league with Braga.

France isn't Iceland. The league was decided in March because Zlatan had a killed season and the other clubs shat themselves. It wasn't the case the previous years.
Also nobody scored as much as Zlatan in the Ligue 1 for many years, and I highly doubt we'll see another striker hit the 30 goals mark in the coming years.