Feels

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dMeZCPbM6bA
youtube.com/watch?v=L2dEoFQmlZA
docs.google.com/document/d/1r0OOMgs5xgNhoL9dodXS3iuXFKG1txVoYPMKcY0GGk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I won't be long here.

What's even the point

Of living? I guess everyone has it's own.

I wonder who has less and less in life to live for over time...

Bumping because it's necessary

Once I finish getting as shredded as possible I'm probably gonna kill myself. Gonna have the hugest coffin in the graveyard.

Ugh. This one always gets me.

Why is it so hard to just kill yourself?
Yeah it gets me too

I hope he pulled through okay.

It's against our animal instinct to kill ourselves. That survival part of our brain always kicks in.

So do I, Sup Forumsruh
So do I

Anyone else working out and lifing their feels away?

Me

How's it been going? Making gains?

found out gf was knocked up 3 days ago x.x already barely managing a social life with two kids as it is #feelsbad

Bump.

I'm an un lovable piece of shit. Utterly useless in maintaining relationships (family, friends and girlfriend).
My gf is probably gonna break up with me.
I don't drive, yet.
I'm not in college but going soon if I don't get rejected which chances are I will be with my luck.

Every day I wonder if it's even worth it anymore.

How are you guys?

Pfft. Complaining when a woman has had sex with you multiple times. Such luxury problems.

29. Not sex in 3 years. Jobless. Live with mother. Other than that not too bad.

my heart

yes its going good
>mfw only 5ยด10

19 yo virgin with no hobbies so girls don't find me interesting. Have bad acne scars on my back so no drive to get in shape at the gym. I'm not obese just have to get rid of 10-15lbs.

>Crying about being above average male height
kys

Haha that's my height too! What weight you at? Dont worry about growing taller, just grow wider.

bump CMON Sup Forumsros what happened to the good feels right now im depressed AND I WANT TO LOATHE IN IT

I dont want to derail this thread but everyone I've known with cancer has been depressed and had a host of other problems with the people around them.

18, really down the last few months/years. Feeling like all my world is falling apart. I feel like tonight's the night.

Im 76 kg i think

>Have bad acne scars on my back so no drive to get in shape at the gym.
Stop making excuses. Would you rather be fat with acne scars or fit with acne scars? I have horrible self harm scars and I dont let it stop me.
>Pic related. INB4 emo fag I'm just making a point.

Will post my 2nd baby mama's boobs if trips are rolled with a feels related picture #Incentive? Pic related

I'm up to 87. I look huge compared to how I was a couple of years ago.

21 cheated on gf got kicked out did it out of spite she was a cunt nan passed away from brain cancer she was pre young and closest family i had for 1000 kms just lost my job 55k a year. But Im still fucking happy do I have mental issues this is fucked no emotions literally nothing a few tears for my nan but wow this is kinda fucked up

man cant even compel Sup Forums with boobs anymore.. what has happened to you guys

How long ago was all this? Might just be a delayed reaction. Grief is funny like that.

What kind of feels pictures?

can we get some more please

youtube.com/watch?v=dMeZCPbM6bA
Time for a song

Girlfriend of >1year left me for another man, did it over text on fathers day while i was visiting my late fathers grave. Im still in disbelief can someone please help me to not feel as much pain from her leaving me?

got the other end too c; but just need somthing to baw too, my life feels like shit so i feel like wallowing is my self hate for making my life shit not sure how else to discribe this

Wanna know what's even sadder?

She's not really his wife, just some chick.

Sounds like a bitch. Sure you had some good times and it's important to remember those but seems like she would have fucked you over eventually. Time to move on user.

True user, keep up the awesome work!

Coming straight from yesterday's thread

This one gets me everytime
I don't want my dad to go yet, he's the only one that cares about my health

How do i stop the pain? its like 2am and i cant sleep because of it

fat feels

It's gotta hurt for awhile. Nothing you can do about that. You cant change how you feel, but dont like how you feel change how you act. Don't let this grind you down and make you jaded when it comes to girls/life etc. Focus on good things, hang out with your mates. Dont be afraid to talk to that cute girl next time you see her.

Probably been posted a million times but here are som feels, long i know but it's worth the read.

feel bump.

Yesteday there was a feels thread with 5 screenshots of a story about an hallucination.
I only saw the 5th before thread disappeared, anyone has them?

I'll be going in a while, see ya guys.

feel bump

>watched Steins;Gate
>wanted to protect her smile
>couldn't

I'm always getting too invested with that shit..

Feels bump

Does anyone have the full collection of this

My favorite VN.

youtube.com/watch?v=L2dEoFQmlZA

>gf
>two ids
please either wife her or leave her you are wasting your time my dude

>SAYING NEVER

Oh boy, Elisa. That story made me cry like a little bitch for the first time in years. It's also on a google doc, easier to read than the pics.

docs.google.com/document/d/1r0OOMgs5xgNhoL9dodXS3iuXFKG1txVoYPMKcY0GGk0

Full thing

Read it earlier today. Its been fucking me up since. Also just finished the Ella story.

why did you do that? just curious.

post progress pic

thanks

>never

why though. because you an-hero? that's on you.

if you're patient enough and aren't so thirsty good things come to you.

Yes. I work all day then go to the gym and physically exhaust myself. By the time I get home I'm usually awake long enough to eat and start a movie on my laptop that I eventually fall asleep during. It's the only way I make it through most days.

for all you anons feeling down

Fuck this was actually too real.

i'll share my story
>Be me 9 years ago, youngest child of 2
>Have older bro. He's 12 and i'm 10
>Live out in the countryside during summer holidays cause richfag parents bought a new vacation house
>Literally do everything together. Fishing, riding bikes, hunting rabbits out in the field, all that shit
>Bro is an absolute daredevil on the bike. He even competed in some junior tournaments and shit. He's the sporty one of us
>Have a really cute girl living in that same town just down the road from us. Blonde, sky blue eyes, the biggest, brightest smile i've ever seen on a human. I'll call her QT
>QT always comes to our house, bringing over some cool shit to play with
>One time she stole her dad's shotgun so we could go shooting. We got caught after a single shot. There was a lot of screaming but we somehow got off without any consequences. Shit was whack
>She was 11 btw, which led to a lot of arguments between me and bro as to who's gonna be her boyfriend
>Though the arguments usually just boiled down to a "No, you'll be her boyfriend" from both of us. Girls were yucky back then
>Hang out with QT every other day, do some awesome shit as kids do
cont?

Yes

>We actually bond really well, despite her not being one of us
>Bro seems to be a lot closer to her. Sometimes at night he would go hang out with her by the lake and would ask me to cover for him
>I agreed to cover for him, but to this day i have no clue how i could actually fix the situation if my parents asked where he was in the middle of the night
>Sheltered child, no clue what bro is actually up to
>He did that maybe 10-15 times over the period of a month, absolute machine of a child
>After he began leaving during the night, QT became even more bubbly and excited to hang out with us during the day
>About 3/4ths into the summer holidays QT comes to our house, seeming absolutely crushed
>She's moving cause her parents found real jobs in the city and they don't feel like being farmers anymore
>We are both really fuckin sad. Realistically, the holidays were like 3 weeks away from ending anyway, but we were emotional kids, alright
>Decide to come up with a plan so we can keep QT with us

>She immediately lights up, eager to hear what we come up with and glad that we weren't just going to give up and let her go
>After a few totally retarded ideas like flying away on a hot balloon and stuffing her into our suitcase bro comes up with the most extreme plan of them all
>Bro steals keys to our house
>I find a map of the area we live in back in the city
>We get QT down to the train station, have her board a train and go to the city
>She'll figure her shit out from the map and go live at our house for a bit until we come back and then she can just live with us
>Simple.jpeg
>Fast forward a week and all the gears in that swiss watch of a plan are in place
>Look up timetable for trains, the one we need comes at 2:30pm or 11:45pm
>Like a bunch of retards we totally forget about the 2pm train, so bro is on duty to take her to the train station at night
>We pack the keys, the map and some snacks for the road into a tactical bag. Bro is all set to roll out
>As always, i'm covering for him

Like i said before, covering for him really doesn't really mean shit. I just went to bed as usual and that was it
>Wake up in the morning - bro still not back
>Assume mission has taken longer than expected, think nothing of it
>I'm way too busy for this shit anyway
>Mom knocks on the door, saying breakfast is ready
>Enter panic mode and begin pretending like bro just went down to the lake for an early swim
>Parents notice a bunch of snacks are missing, so assume he ate those instead of breakfast. Get a lil mad but do nothing about it
>I eat and decide to conduct a search party for bro and QT
>Grab my bike and ride down to the train station
>No trace of either of them
>For some reason assume everything went great and bro went home with QT so she wouldn't get lost on her way there
>Figure i go down to the lake for a swim cause it's pretty damn hot outside
>Ride to the lake and see QT sitting on the shore, with my brother's head resting in her lap

>Pissed that she's not on the train to our house, that plan took a lot of time to set up
>Decide to sneak up and scare them
>As i come closer, i notice that the side of her shirt has blood on it
>Bro isn't moving
>FUCK
>Run up to them, QT is blankly staring into the water in front of her
>Bro has a huge concavity on the side of his head, with blood everywhere
>"OH MY GOD! WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?" I scream
>"He didn't make it" QT says calmly, like a fucking demon
>I flip my shit, run straight back to the house and tell mom. I never ran so quickly before or after that
>Parents call an ambulance which takes fucking ages to arrive
>They get to bro. Turns out he's still alive, just barely
>Ambulance takes bro to the hospital and he gets put on life support
>I got left at home with mom while dad went off with the paramedics
is anyone still here?

lurking

yeah. im reading

>Beyond pissed at QT. Don't want to know of her existence anymore
>She could have called for help or called an ambulance or DONE ANYTHING OTHER THAN SIT THERE LIKE AN ABSOLUTELY USELESS CUNT, FUCK!
>She came over that evening to try and explain to us what happened. I couldn't bear listening to her because i was so filled with resentment and rage
>It was something along the lines of "Bro and her went to the lake one last time, bro was showing her bike tricks in the moonlight, messed up, fell forward and cracked his skull on a rock"
>Mom is about to break apart, i tell QT to get the hell out
>At 3:17pm the next day, bro passed away. Dad was there with him the whole time, sleepless for over 25 hours
>Dad came home around 6, pale as a ghost and totally emotionless
>Mom looked at him anxiously, with hope fading in her eyes
>Dad hugged her
>"Our boy... He..."
>He didn't have to finish that sentence
>Mom came over to me and wrapped her arms around me so tightly i could hardly breathe
>The thought of my bro no longer being there didn't feel real

>Dad put his arms around my mom and me
>"He... He was a good boy" Dad managed to say before he and mom could bear no more
>Both of them immediately and relentlessly burst into treats
>I find myself caught in a whirlwind of sugary goodness
>"OH WOW, A BITESIZE SNICKERS!"
>"HOLY SHIT, AN ENTIRE BAG OF M&M's TOO?!"

I ate so much chocolate that day that my testicles ached and i went bald within a week. It was probably the best and worst day of my life
QT actually went on to become Vladimir Putin. Some people just never change, it seems