Be me

>be me
>18, moving out in about a year
>a couple of months ago, get fucked up with a friend in cork on robitussin, leave the bottles in my closet because lazy and forgot about them.
>am now in a different country for about a month for work, mother will be here in a couple of weeks.
>5 days ago, she called me telling me that she found the bottles in my closet.
>oh shit waddup, freak the fuck out.
>what do Sup Forums?? need help quick

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0150UXTOkJvkF6Sws
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>inb4 kill urself (already considered), might still do so

About how many bottles ?

Cork as in Ireland?

9 bottles
yes

Lol that's what you get for getting high on fucking cough syrup you retard. Better bend over and bite the pillow because your mom is gonna ream your ass.

discord.gg/0150UXTOkJvkF6Sws

I have 5000 uero's in my bank account that is co-owned by her. She is threatening to take that from me, because of lack of responsibility. she has control over the money already, and i need her permission to remove funds.

So she knows exactly what's up or can you still bullshit you're way out of this

So she knows exactly what's up or can you still bullshit you're way out of this.

i made up some BS excuse about a science experiment but no way she believed it, i don't know if it can be pushed any harder

Ok , if she doesn't believe you tell that you let you friends get fuck up except you didn't partake but only if you're sure she doesn't believe you first story

not actually a bad idea, the only p[roblem being that it's legitimately the most overused excuse ever.

Also be very vague about the friend you're talking about you don't want to fuck them over right out of the gate

precisely, i mean there is a couple of people i could pin it on who might not get fucked, but it's really kind of harsh to do that in case that she get's in contact with their parents, and then they said that i had a bit of a reputation for doing drugs (oxycontin, etc) and smoking, and drinking...

Well shit I don't know what to tell you then

i guess... thanks for trying to help though, it's nice i suppose. suicide is always an option, but i'm hoping bullshiut like this might fade after a couple of years. the only problem is that 2 years is a very long time.

well in that case good luck

(still open to suggestion plox)

where did the money in the account come from?

working in a family store that i am set to manage as soon as i graduate from college at around 24 if i'm lucky.

Why kill yourself? Worst thing that can happen is that she's gonna break off contact. Get a job, change your life

worst thing that could happen is that she doesn't cover my college expenses for going abroad because she want's to keep an eye on me (she can be genuinely psychotic at times) and i miss out on over 500,000 a year in potential income running the family business because i cannot move to the country that it is in.

lol ur a spoiled lil shit. I think you need to take this loss cause that's disrespectful as fuck to leave it in their house after the opportunities they're presenting you with. Take a second to see where you'd be without mommy and daddy's help