I think American is one of the most embarrassing nationalities to be. For example, our president is Donald Trump...

I think American is one of the most embarrassing nationalities to be. For example, our president is Donald Trump. Hillary wasn't worth a lick either. Nor were any other of the candidates that ran. The entire election was just a shit show. I hate my country. I hate most American people for their stupidity and prefer to talk to the fringes of society only.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_international_airports_by_country#United_States
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Michel_Nicolier
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anime

kill yourself, maybe you'll be reborn as a non american

Its okay Ameribro. I'm just sad to see all of this wasted potential. Your country could have been the strongest and most influencal nation EVER, but now its slowly fading away. makes me sad 2bh

Wew, what I hate more than Americans is unpatriotic Americans.

Compared to your country, we're all miniscule rodents, yet you hate your country for what it is. You're fucking pathetic.

>Nor were any other of the candidates that ran.
ummmmmmmmmmmm try again sweetie xx

>our president is Donald Trump
You only think he's bad because people tell you that he's bad.
Have you ever once bothered to look up the source material of what they spun as bad press?

Think for yourself. You embarrass me.

People who act on feelings get to the conclusion you did.
People who act on logic understand that the only reason Donald Trump is a bad choice is because of the fact that he's not a politician, so he has no voting record to show how true to his claims he is.

that jap again?

>prefer to talk to the fringes of society only.
You're in the right place

holy shit lol
gotta admit, he knew exactly what to tell to his voters

This.
Except It's not really fading away, It's just a bad time.

I hate people like you, doesnt matter where you are from. When you talk retarded shit like this you are not worth anything everywhere.

He's green lighting a guy that compared himself to Hitler, why don't you think for yourself? Fuckin' scum.

>You embarrass me
Your entier post embarass everyone.

And that is what it is, the most influential and strongest ever.

So unpatriotic OP
Shame on you

>he has no voting record
he's got his entrepreneurial record
suppose some may see that one as admirable enough... or deplorable enough.

>people don't like Americans being patriotic
>people don't like Americans not being patriotic
FOR FUCK SAKE WHAT DO YOU WANT US TO DO?

If you're seeking validation from Sup Forums then you're doing it wrong.

Act morally and moral people will respect you.

THIS

America is an embarrassment because it is a country that lost all their identity to the cultural industry. Films and companies say what americans are and what they believe.

I don't know, but you shouldn't care. As I do.
I'm going to sleep. Merry Christmas.

Everyone likes patriotic people, they just don't want to admit it.

And that one guy is right, America has gotten so bad with media telling people how to think. And just because I'm not a Trump dickrider doesn't mean I'm stupid. That just means your mad, because I disagree with you.

not an argument

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_international_airports_by_country#United_States

But an accurate representation of the brain of the average Trump voter, Isn't it?

No, every country has alot of dumb people.
I don't get it- do you expect an average Joe to be fluent in 2 foreign languages, have a Stem degree and know about history and cultures of the world?
Even the "smartest" nations don't have people like that.

An focusing on dumb politics shouldn't be of your concern, you can't do much, and 1 guy that's out of touch can't just ruin a 300+ yearold country.

Your country produces the finest technology and has the most scientists and intelectuals out of any country.

You shouldn't be ashamed to call yourself an American

>hurr Drumpf is so stupid XDD
I bet you think Le Pen is stupid too, faggot.

>Media
>Dickriding Trump
In what fucking reality?

Le Pen is not even 1% of the Trump level.

Or your grammar

Pic related should be OP

People are really opening up my eyes, I just made a retarded post because I feel pessimistic. America is great but now isn't the best time for it.

all great nations gotta fall eventually

>Or your grammar
So you say that my politic opinions are kinda related with my (shitty) level in English?
How?

>69082918 #
Did I say the media was dickriding Trump? I said I'M not a Trump dick rider. You're proving yourself to be retarded, like most Trump supporters.

>America is great but now isn't the best time for it.
Exactly, you get it.

I don't, you shouldn't get offended that quickly

Also - this is interesting en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Michel_Nicolier

>trump is now the pres
U fuckin liberal built ya self a bridge and get over it

I'm an independent and a moderate *cough* *cough*

>I don't, you shouldn't get offended that quickly
Sorry if I Misunderstood you, I need more English lessons...
Thanks for the link though, It's indeed interesting. History is always interesting :)

And yet not a force for good in the world, on just their oposition to climate change remediation you could argue American conservatives have become one of the most formidable enemies of mankind as a whole.

Americans have spectacularly failed to live up to their own standards when it comes to making the world a better place.

Then why mention it in the same sentence after saying the media tells people how to think? Learn context dumbass

You're a fag and should probably kill yourself *cough* *cough
Btw no one is forcing u to stay here

Learn to read, fucktard. It's YOU that can't understand context. Like the average Trump supporter, I assume that your cognitive abilities are low.

What is your problem? That's some serious cognitive dissonance you're displaying. I never even stated I supported Trump yet you assume so like a total sperg.

I reccommend you seek help desu

>And yet not a force for good in the world
What the hell are you talking about? They defeated communism and nazism. They are the only ones doing something in regards to space travel, they are responsible for a very big part of science development. They even pressure other countries into free market economy.

Its literally the most important country in the world. And also the one who most did good things.