Upcoming events
7/6 joanna vs gadelha
7/7 dos anjos vs alvarez
7/8 ufc 200
7/30 barnett vs arlovski
8/15 holmvs shevchenko

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSgxSsVlaZg
mmafighting.com/2016/6/30/12060888/jacare-souza-calls-george-st-pierre-a-chicken-vows-to-break-his-neck
mmamania.com/2016/6/29/12058412/ufc-202-neil-magny-vs-dong-hyun-kim-booked-aug-20-las-vegas
mmajunkie.com/2016/06/sage-northcutt-latest-fighter-to-land-individual-reebok-sponsorship-deal
reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/4qlbpu/jon_jones_i_may_have_cormier_call_me_daddy_on_the/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bad OP, bad you

8th for amateur heems

>talking shit on based my boy Hunto
I'll rob you of a decision m8, sware on me mum

i'm a bit concerned about mark because he sounds very confident about knocking brock out

he normally isn't so certain of a win

I'm new to /heem/, can someone explain what he meant by this?

>You wanna do it? You wanna do it?

Health Education East Midlands

Your weekly PR lessons from the PREMIER MINDS of MMA media

This

I still wanna know what this was really about

Holy fuck they are annoying.

Sleep Tight Uncle Dana

>he normally isn't so certain of a win
He usually fights mixed martial artist.

lol brock has fucked up some dangerous guys man

haha

God bless Sage Northcutt haha

who?
inb4 meme carwin

the undertaker ;^)

Mandrama fans come on

holy fuck i hate hunt

>some dangerous guys
He's has beaten one nobody and got spoonfed old dudes. What is impressive about this?

Seasons greetings from the Fat Cunts

Carwin, Mir, and Couture are better wins than anybody Fat Cunt has beaten.

This is actually true.

Upcoming events:

7/2: ONE FC: Dynasty of Champions - Jadambaa vs Kelly
7/3: Shooto Gig West 18 - Murata vs Kohori
7/7: UFC FN 90 - Dos Anjos vs Alvarez
7/8: TUF 23 Finale - Jedrzejczyk vs Gadelha
7/9: UFC 200 - DC vs Jones 2
7/13: UFC FN 91 - Lineker vs McDonald
7/16: Bellator 158 - Daley vs Lima
7/22: Legacy FC 58 - Drysdale vs Spann
7/22: Bellator 159 - Caldwell vs Taimanglo
7/22: Glory 32 - Adamchuk vs Varga
7/23: UFC on Fox 20 - Holm vs Shevchenko
7/24: Pancrase 279 - Ishiwatari vs Brookins
7/29: Invicta FC 18 - Grasso vs Escabel
7/30: UFC 201 - Lawler vs Woodley
8/6: UFC FN 92 - Rodriguez vs Caceres
8/20: UFC 202 - Diaz vs McGregor 2
9/10: UFC 203 - Miocic vs Overeem

Previous thread: News:

>Jacare is mad at GSP
mmafighting.com/2016/6/30/12060888/jacare-souza-calls-george-st-pierre-a-chicken-vows-to-break-his-neck

>Magny pulls Dong
mmamania.com/2016/6/29/12058412/ufc-202-neil-magny-vs-dong-hyun-kim-booked-aug-20-las-vegas

>Northcutt gets signed by Reebok, 9-6 can gets jealous
mmajunkie.com/2016/06/sage-northcutt-latest-fighter-to-land-individual-reebok-sponsorship-deal

lol dude totally lame op

It's because the UFC tells him to hype up the fight in any way he can. Hunt doesn't talk shit, the closest he gets to it is sounding confident that he's going to win, so that's what he's doing now.

You watch. Brock is going to tko Hunt with ground and pound and it's going to be an early stoppage by Herb Dean. Big John is in the main event so that means Herb Dean in the co-main.

You watch brother.

Will Alvarez end the Dos Anjos meme?

No

fug erb dean is probably the worst ref in the biz

mark relies on being about to take damage and survive to land his killer shot

i can see that happening especially if the crowd goes nuts about bork getting a take down

This is casual faggot OP.

This is good OP.

>the OP is important

Dirty Herb is pretty good, he just makes questionable calls when UFC cashcows are on the line.
>calls Conor/Mendes off a knockdown
>Ronda dead on the canvas and he gives her a second

>I live in Spain
KEK

so your saying he is bad ref but pretty good?

who else here /previous thread/?

here

Honestly the next few events are all that need to be posted. The sperg nolife OP is an idiot for thinking anyone gives a fuck about events in September.

Sort of. It's really just a conspiracy theory that he's outright dirty, but in circumstances outside of protecting UFC interests he's actually pretty great at his job.

>literally holding food in a family portrait
Wow I guess fatfuckness is in Hunt's DNA.

Herb is the ref that has the most fuck ups, he makes mazzagatti look good.

I hate his face

Wow /r/mma really hates Jones. What a bunch of pussies.

reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/4qlbpu/jon_jones_i_may_have_cormier_call_me_daddy_on_the/

I don't think Herb Dean is very good.

If a UFC cash cow is in the ring, you fucking know for a fact it's going to be a questionable call. So you know going into this fight that if Hunt gets taken down and there's a flurry by Brock, Herb is jumping in.
Herb Dean calls Sara McMann during a technical knockdown. Not even a sat-on-your-ass knockdown, she got hit in the liver and took a knee basically, and he stopped the fight. That was one of the worst stoppages I've ever seen.
Just weeks prior was the Barao vs Faber shit which a lot of people were upset about.
Then he jumps in and stops Conor vs Mendes when Mendes isn't even taking damage. Sure, you're not supposed to turtle and guard your head, but when none of the punches are getting through, it has to be more than 2-3 punches total in order to call it a loss.
Then he goes and lets Ronda get fuckin smashed when she's clearly out cold. That was the moment that it became painfully obvious that Herb has an agenda. All of us at home were fuckin crawling up on the couch and cringing at how often Ronda is getting tagged and when she gets headkicked out cold, he lets Holm continue to attack? She's unconscious dude lol wtf

Then after that he lets Luke mount Weidman and destroy his face for what, 50 unanswered strikes? 70? Strikes that are actually getting through, too. That was retarded and the whole world was saying that fight should have been stopped. AGAIN.

And then he still manages to go on and cause controversy during the Bisping vs Silva fight. Regardless of what you think was the right call in that case, he fucked up one way or another. There is absolutely no fucking way that Bisping would have been able to get back to his stool and answer the bell properly after that knee, and there's no way Silva celebrating like he did should have gone without punishment if the fight wasn't over. There's also the angle that some people would argue that he should have been more clear about the mouthpiece.

Jones is awful.
How could anybody be a fan of Jones?

Jones is a legit scumbag.

Cat looks like shit. Easy money on Pena.

>It's really just a conspiracy theory that he's outright dirty,
you are literally a stupid person if you think the late stoppage in Ronda vs Holly wasn't proof that he has an agenda. Ronda was knocked out cold on the feet and fucking face planted hard into the canvas, she was quite clearly unconscious to every single person watching and he didn't stop the fight.

Herb Dean is absolute shit

This 2bh

Found the redditors :^)

What are your usernames? I'll upboat you.

>stages of meth

Mate you literally just posted a Reddit link.
What were you doing there, huh?
>owned

>reddit

>How could anybody be a fan of Jones?
Let's see...
>exciting, dynamic fighting style
>undefeated
>took on and cleaned out light heavyweight Murderer's Row
>put mahcida to sleep and then dropped his lifeless body like it was a sack of dirty laundry
>calls DC a pussy

A better question is how could anyone be a fan of cornball "I made it to the olympics twice but only made weight there once" DC?

what the fuck is that belly

it's literally a dadbod dude

that's what it looks like when a dude that used to be in good shape starts to drink beer instead of work out and gets a bit of a gut going, it looks exactly like that lol

so many slams end up just being headbutts

What's wrong with her posture?

DC is a pretty cool guy and Jones is a cunt who fights dirty despite being supremely skilled.
Honest question, are you black?

She's trying to make her tits and ass look bigger than her mommy gut but it's not working.

Trying to make it look like she has a bunda.

>DC is a pretty cool guy
Youre a pathetic little nerd bitch for believing that.

>are you black?
Um because if I was I'd favor one black guy but not the other? What a stupid thing to ask.

Well I ask because the only people I've met who like Jones at all are blacks.

>Um because if I was I'd favor one black guy but not the other? What a stupid thing to ask.
is this a joke?

if you're black you're obviously going to favour Jones

Why does DC talk up being an olympic wrestler when he couldnt even make weight? He embarrassed his country.

>Um because if I was I'd favor one black guy but not the other?

No, because if you were black you'd be more likely to favor the thug.

tyrone btfo

Why are you trying to speak for someone else?
You must have a lot of black friends. I dont have any.

Pretty dumb logic there, m8.

>09:51:26
>09:52:26

Might wanna make your samefagging less obvious bud.

I agree, fuck Herb """"""""""""The Best In The Business"""""""""""" "Pass the blunt" Dean

I was included in your BTFOing there bud

one second apart lmao BTFO

Hi adan

>people here literally support DC
>I'm gonna be bathing in their tears in less than 2 weeks and then drying myself off with the free money I got from betting on Jones

so you're black

I'm whiter than you, Adan. A lot whiter.

>sixty bucks

nigger confirmed

DC wins via submission (not stopping after Jon nuts)

>he posted it again

so you're not white is what you are saying

Let's see your bet slip, Mr Whiteman. I bet you don't have one.

Always funny when a low income piece of trash like you tries to talk about money to someone like me.

>talking shit about money when your living room TV looks like this

No I'm saying I'm white and youre not.

I literally don't see any wires.

>talking about living room TVs when yours looks like this

Is that Big Momma's House bro?

it is quite obviously big momma's house lol

Ask Adan. It's his TV.

No, it's not. It's some Tyler Perry movie.

I love how you can actually see the mental disorders and insecurities that people have around here, it's great.

Dockfaggot bragging about money because he bends EMT on a shitty dock every day lol

disturbing lack of wires

ADAN!

When is Rich gonna get back into acting?

Akiyama-Belcher needs added to the spicy banger list.

>you can only respond to this post if you have spent more than $5000 (five thousand dollars) with disposable income in the month of June in the year of our Lord 2016

me? new asus rog laptop and nearly $100 a day eating out or other random shit

why don't poor people just kill themselves?