If you're insecure, walk weird or talk with a slight slur pic related may be why...

If you're insecure, walk weird or talk with a slight slur pic related may be why. I can tell you how fix this shit if you wanna fix this shit but you gotta ask. Also im only helping you fags out to help Sup Forums become a little less beta..

Basically to tell if you have the shit in the OP stop what you're doing right now, if the tip of your tongue is touching your teeth or near your teeth you have it and its fucking you up socially. Your tongue is not suppose to be touching near your teeth.

Its called fucking orthotropics and TL;DR its means your tongue is suppose to hold your back / head straight and support it so you aren't leaning like a fucking retarded dope all the time. It fucks with your walking and how you look, it even misshapes your head so you look like a dope. I assume a lot of insecure betas have this problem like me but dont realize it, like me. Sec i'll tell you how to fix it but sec i gotta fucking write it out this fucking shit. Also again just fucking ask and i'll tell you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MPZBVmzAO1M
youtube.com/watch?v=eh9OqEd5z1k
youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do I fix it?

Sec bump thread im fucking trying to type this shit

Excited about what you will tell us

You have my interest. Bump.

if i hold my tongue a bit more to the roof i can feel my jaw muscles working out

bmp

I think my gf has it slightly
waiting for OP

bump

I have the best jaw I know and I breathe through my nose, but my tongue still touches my ( lower ) teeth. Then again my tongue is longer than average and I can touch the tip of my nose with it.

wat do

Trump

Drumpf

bump

Videos here, but i can tell you in more details.
youtube.com/watch?v=MPZBVmzAO1M
youtube.com/watch?v=eh9OqEd5z1k

Basically you gotta make an long capital "N" sound, not the "nu" part the "Nghghgh" part, spelling might be loose. Where your tongue touches that's where its suppose to actually be, the midish, backish of your tongue is suppose to touch the roof of your mouth for support. Its uncomfortable as fuck because your not used to doing it the right way. Make the long "N" sound and suck your tongue in so it stays in place and is touching your roof pallet. If you can make a little "click" when letting go you did it right.

There's suppose to be no air / space between there, You're not suppose to be able to breath because your a mouth breather, your suppose to breathe through your nose while your tongue holds your fucking face and back up. You gotta leave your tongue there. Its uncomfortable but after a week you'll build a muscle and i'll get easier from there. You will look stupid and retarded going "NNNN" and making a face but you gotta fucking do it.

I spend 3 fucking days making NNNN noises and doing nothing but this exercises all day while playing video games and watching movies. I blew a nose fuse on it but after 3 days i noticed the muscle and it got easier from there. Trust me you'll notice the differences after a week since you'll be standing straight. random pic btw

HALP ALREADY!!!

How do You breathe? And do You have any image on how should tongue go?

>here's 2 pictures demonstrating the airflow during MOUTHBREATHING, IF YOU'RE GONNA MOUTHBREATH DO IT FUCKING RIGHT
OP, u r rtrded

read mates. Also just a little something, i notice as a mexican that a lot of latinos have this problem where they bend their head.

readits not going to be comfortable but basically you gotta breath through your nose while doing it, like i said i blew a fucking nose fuse doing it but my body got used to it.

I fucking just told you how to fix it faggot, google correct tongue posture and you can see for yourself.

That's bullshit. The position of my head is totally independent from the position of my tongue.

Are you supposed to hold your jaw completely closed as well? I normally have my jaw slightly open (but my lips are closed). It doesn't help that my teeth don't all connect when I close my jaw, but I feel like my muscles are very tensed up while I'm holding my jaw closed.

i really should've pre written this

Wtf is a nose fuse?

Sure pal, long paragraphs doesn't mean that you are right

I forgot to say I'm a robot

9/10 very, very smooth

>if the tip of your tongue is touching your teeth or near your teeth you have it and its fucking you up socially
The fuck are you on about.
Also, this one is much more informative
youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8

This may be true for some, however, a head forward position puts strain on your jaw, pulling it open, thus risking putting your tongue in a poor position.

read
i explained it

There's suppose to have a slight space inbetween your teeth, they're not actually suppose to be touching.

Dont consider this or think about doing this, im just saying it a little side note. The most attractive guy faces lightly touch but if you need to do this likely your teeth are misshaped. Again dont do it, you leave a slight space inbetween your teeth since your tongue is suppose to hold it up right.

Im just explaining it from my experience. If you wanna get all fucking technical if your hunched all the time you look like a caveman beta and you instinctual "feel" inferior, betas who walk hunched have misshaped jaws and subconsciously "feel" like everyone is staring at them because they know they're doing something out of the ordinary. Im just simplifying.

While true almost always the tongue gives the head support instead of neck muscles, picture explains it

Huh, didnt know that

>Im just simplifying.
I think you're simplifying it because you don't know the depth of this topic, only parroting a the few things you've picked up.
Just because you watched a couple of youtube vids for a couple of minutes doesn't make you an expert.
And I never argued the point that being hunched over is in any way, shape or form good.

Yeah i spent most of my life (24 years old) leaving my tongue relaxed on lower jaw and not stuck to the roof of my mouth.
Thank you for sharing this info, no one ever told me.

I was perfectly content with my tongue, jaw, teeth and head position before this, It never even occurred to me that I should worry about it and it was never even mentioned by anyone Ive ever talked to, but now I have a fucking complex about it.

thanks a lot OP

Keep in mind that altering your habit at this age will most likely only affect your breathing, and do little for your looks.
But still worth trying.

I walk insecure so my tits won't pop out too much.

This.

This.

I've seen/read some fucked up stuff on this place, but nothing which has made me question something so basic. I'm literally sat here with my stupid fucking tongue on the roof of my stupid fucking mouth and wondering how the fuck I'm going to do this for the rest of my life.

Fuck you OP.

You are now breathing manually

Accent/dialect/speech fag here - Our tongue's position is affected by how our skull is aligned in relation to our spine. Tilt your head forward and back with a relaxed tongue and you'll feel the difference in your mouth and in your soft palate. While relaxation is important, so is strength. Your tongue is a muscle so you gotta work it! Vocal exercises focusing on the dexterity of different parts of your tongue will help massively. Try making individual consonant sounds (probably best done alone or you might receive some funny looks) and put your focus into how the tongue is working. Notice when the tip of the tongue connects with the alveolar ridge when making an "N" sound; or how the middle of the tongue meets your hard palate when making a "K" sound - that sort of thing. Your goal is "precise minimal muscularity"; so observe where you hold muscular tension and work on letting it go. Tension hinders speech.

Additionally, aligning your spine and imagining your skull resting gently on top of it, free and relaxed, should help ease any tension. Just as important is the relaxation of the Masseter muscles (which control your upper and lower jaw), and you can do this with a combination of consciously relaxing your jaw and by gently massaging the muscles themselves. Vocal stuff can sound like a lot of work but it's easy when you know where you're tense or weak and what needs work.

Sorry about all the text, lads, but I hope this helps someone in some way.

tits or gtfo

>inb4 whiteknights

i think he means his manboobs

Well yeah, im just going by how i fucking did it. Shit i pulled that last reply out of my ass, still tho im pretty sure there's some truth to it. Also my bad i meant to just try and show my theories on it, idk man im just a fucking spic trying to help out Sup Forums because this shit helped me out.

Sorry. But this isn't exactly anyone would tell you, you dont tell someone they're ugly and most people aren't aware of it. But having your tongue like that does push your teeth out more and lowers your jaw so you look less attractive. Its better to catch on as a kid but adults can still fix the problem.

I KNOW it looks hard and seems impossible but believe me, if you just pick out a few days and spend it doing nothing but trying to correct it you'll grow a muscle and the rest will become easier. Once you get that muscle everything gets easier from there. It took 3 days for me because i dedicated myself to it but it might take loner. And trust me, you'll notice differences as you slightly start to feel your teeth coming inward and stand straighter as your body corrects itself

Just a guy tip. If you aren't in high school an insecure girl comes off as a wounded deer to guys.

>manboobs
aww shit i missed that, thats fucking gross lol

do you happen to know the best way for me to get my lower jaw to line up with my top? right now I have a slight overbite and it really annoys me, is there exercises I can do or should I just kill myself?

that doesnt change what I said at all
>tits or gtfo