Hey Sup Forums So CNN has this Hero thing going on. You just log onto and you click nominate a hero...

Hey Sup Forums So CNN has this Hero thing going on. You just log onto cnn.com/specials/cnn-heroes and you click nominate a hero. I think we all know who deserves to this prestigious award. Come on Sup Forums. Let's get this man the respect he deserves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vuKeUAavpnU
youtube.com/watch?v=PLBeo0SjQLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Done and done

bump time

I don't think u can raid it since the CNN people see each nomination on a case by case basis

Then we just flood them with cases

Bumping

He didn't believe anybody has the right to Rob him and I have to agree with him

youtu.be/vuKeUAavpnU

Fuck it I was sick of that giggling anyway

I'm too lazy to look it up but where does he live now? I know he had some trouble in Texas but that's all I know. It really is quite sick what happened to him. Niggers could not accept that niggers nig people.

Apperently its 159 Edgewater Circle Sanford, Florida 32773

What if I choose to walk around downtown Chicago half drunk with a lot of money on me at night why can I not do that I have a right to be there as much as anybody and if someone tries to rob me I should have the right to kill them

Bumping with underrated video.

youtube.com/watch?v=PLBeo0SjQLg

omg

Yea, like they are going to accept him as a nominee.

With enough nominations it will be glorious

That was kinda funny

>With enough nominations it will be glorious

No it won't. They simply won't put him on the list. Maybe they'll have a report about how internet racists are trying to nominate him or they will completely ignore it. Since there is no open decision process the whole attempt is futile.

lmao when will CNN fucking learn?

The point isn't just to get the prize. It's to demonstrate the freedom's we all have as Americans.

worthy bump