Fetish thread?

Fetish thread?

Cutting booty.

Pet girls, woman in their right state.

wearing little girls panties

Furry plugs

pee

My African Americans

Just so you know, it is quite possible for some people to have an anal orgasm.

I am a male and have had many.

I first used an enema nozzle and then a red rubber enema catheter which I attached firmly to a hole in a flat base and placed it on a seat. I lubricated it and then, very gently and slowly lowered myself on to it while viewing myself in a full length mirror on the wall beside me.

I got a real thrill seeing the rubber catheter slowly disappearing up my bottom until I sat on the seat with the six to eight inch catheter right up inside me.

I then held the base on the seat with both hands and bounced quickly up and down. I talked dirty to myself while watching what I was doing and I quickly got a full orgasm without touching my penis. The orgasm was more intense than when using my penis and was centred in my anus. My prostate was not stimulated as the feeling was entirely in my anus.

The feeling was so intense that I continued to masturbate in this way. I varied my technique and position and would often lie on the floor pretending to struggle against the procedure imagining I was being given an enema against my will.

When I started masturbating in this way, the semen at orgasm flowed in a steady stream from my penis which was only half erect but as I became more skillful, the semen spurted out as in a normal orgasm.

I can honestly say that this form of masturbation is much more pleasurable and intense than normal masturbation.

Several times I have visited an enema nurse and she has gently stroked the rubber catheter back and forth in my bottom while giving me a very gentle warm water enema. I have had to slow her down as the orgasm approaches so quickly and I want the experience to last.

So there you have it. An anal orgasm is wildly pleasurable and is better than a usual one, the only thing is you will want to do this every time you masturbate, but it takes more preparation although it is well worth it and the preparation can add to the excitement.

Latex. I will proceed to dump if there is interest.

dump

Sucking tits

Any anons have any ass sniffing stuff?

Anyone have anyone early Sway?

That guy is a lucky motherfucker.

My bf told me he's in to exhibitionism, what can I do to make him happy, I have no idea what it's all about but I'm willing.

ty

So he wants to become a sex offender?

Should I keep going?

>

fuck it im just gonna keep going

i need sauce on that , please god

Sauce please?

blancnoir?

yes

thx bae

what the fuck

But user I already fapped today

Tits or gtfo

Yeah, totally

Wut

How would you put a dyke like in her proper state?

I enjoy latex.

what is this I want more what is this cald saus