Hey faggots i feel like watching an anime movie or series

hey faggots i feel like watching an anime movie or series

10/10 suggestions please, which one should i watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ajTAnMqhZB8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZngB7_SDfik
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Watch melcancholy hill if you haven't. another great gorillaz song

List obvious choices in no particular order

>cowboy bebop
>Samurai champloo
>inuyasha
>full metal alchemist
>fma: brotherhood
>ghost in the shell: stand alone complex

This

definitely

Karas, saw it once. I still don't know what I watched

Sword art online.

I stumbled onto this series and loved every bit i think theres like 20+ eps

Some series

>Berserk (1995)
>Steins;Gate
>Code Geass
>Spice and Wolf

shit man don't let Sup Forums see u

Mahou Shojo Madoka Magica
Shinsekai Yori
Mushishi

You're Welcome

Oh, and fuck Gintama

sao is shit , stupid pg, kirito is a fgt

This. Fucking this.

/thread

Don't post Gorillaz pictures with your anime bullshit.

Hey OP. I think you'd like Ouran High School Host Club. Go check it out!

It depends on what kind of stuff you like.

If you like fighting, DBZ-esque shit, go marathon One Punch Man.

If you like slow, methodical mystery/suspense-style stuff, "The Big O" is top-tier.

Cowboy Bebop is always a solid choice.

Hahahaha

D gray man

I think you should kill yourself.

The seven deadly sins is pretty good as well

watch mnemosyne, that anime has everything, vintage, modernd shit, future shit, lesbians, vampires, inmortals detectives, gore, love you name it you have it

What is this

Don't listen to them, I've seen over 150 series and still loved sao, it turns into a love slices of life in the second season but that's fine

Well i came to /b for a fap and ended up in a good convo... thanks op
I still fapped though

gintama

Thank you when i saw the first ep i was like. What is this its awesome but then all wanted was it to be real haha

Admit it. It was the Ouran High School Host Club. Wasn't it? It's ok. You're among friends. ;)

SaiKano

Cheers will have a look at it today

You saw right through me

Any movie suggestions?
I never stick to series.

No lie this show is actually a guilty pleasure of mine

eve no jinkan

I fucking hated it, I was hoping to see some action since she was THE fucking definitive weapon and all I saw was a couple of teenage that had no idea how to love each other

JoJo's bizarre adventure
Hokuto no ken
that's it

If you like cringe worthy romance, watch this garbage

Cowboy bebop

This is the whitest answer ive ever fucking heard

YOU COULD START BY WATCHING YOUR FUCKING MOUTH.

Gintama is the #1 anime in the world. Kys weeb. Keep your Loli shit with you. Mushishi though

I love romance
5 centimeters per second is great

This. SAO Actually started out great, the first few episodes were really good. Once they literally skip 80 floors and then Kirito gets that harem shit going is when it goes downhill. The second season is even worse, and I couldn't force myself to start season 3.

what would be a nigger answer? afro samurai y akira?

Last couple of anime series I sat through were Death Note and Gungrave. Both were really enjoyable and I'd recommend them.

Attack on Titan is okay so far but I always felt on the edge of ditching it. I tried Steins;Gate a while back but it didn't grab me. Got the SAO set for my brother last Xmas, checked out a couple of episodes but was similarly ungrabbed.

I really like Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, Akira, The Last Vampire and Vampire Hunter D (the sequel, whatever it was called), but who doesn't? Cyber City Oedo 808 has a special place in my heart but I wish they kept the original soundtrack on the dubbed versions.

Anyway, if anyone can recommend decent cyberpunk/near-future stuff I'd be super grateful. I've wanted some decent anime to get my teeth into for ages but nothing's doing it for me. No school kid shit.

Over The Garden Wall.

Hahahahahahhahahahahaha

>Ranma- movie or series
>kenichi
>Toriko
>Jojo but not that any further than part 2

season 3 wtf are you talking about? there's only an ova called sao extra edition

Movie: Laputa: Castle in the Sky.

If you want a series: Planetes.

I enjoyed Howls moving castle and spirited away.

What you think

I've seen several cyberpunk anime cause I love the genre but I'm not gonna recomend you any of those until you finish steins gate, shit is so cash m8

Trigun

>Anyway, if anyone can recommend decent cyberpunk/near-future stuff I'd be super grateful.

Holy shit Bubblegum Crisis (the original, not 2040) is Blade Runner meets Streets of Fire, you need to see it immediately.

Megazone 23, AD Police files, Texhnolyze (it's reeeallly slow to get going, just a warning.), Serial Experiments Lain, Silent Mobius.

And while it's not technically Cyberpunk it's very 80's hard sci-fi and good and you should watch it: Venus Wars.

Arg usa is about to start, goodbye murica, final will be chile arg again

There are over 40 episodes total but it's only good until episode 13 or so. I won't spoil why but it's shit after that.

That said, first 12 episodes are 10/10.

Movie: Any of the studio Ghibli movies and Akira, and Summer Wars.
Series: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

You should watch Eden of the east it amazing so many of the feels

Serial Experiments Lain

not really, too much shojo, she sees him as the perfect hero and the drawing stily is horrible

Megazone 23 is VERY old, and has not aged well. Good for us oldfags who remember those days, or newfags who have an open mind.

Season 1: SAO
Season 2: Alfheim or whatever
Season 3: GGO
that's what some people think, since SAO and Alfheim are two different games

>has not aged well

Maybe part 3, part 1 seems fine.

Also I should have included Madox-01 on that list.

Cory in the house or pokemon

>mnemosyne
6 fucking episodes why...

If you deem that shit cash sir, I will endeavour to complete it.

Never heard of it, will check out. Thanks!

>Bubblegum Crisis (the original, not 2040)

Yeah I think I saw trailers for 2040 and was put off.

>AD Police files

I remember a trailer for that I think. Did it have lady androids with frequent titty exposure? This is ringing bells.

>Texhnolyze

Oh shit, I had this at one point and did find it really hard to get into. Will definitely give it another blast, plus your other recommendations.

Thanks all, you've made me a happy dude.

I'm okay with this, my introduction to anime was mostly ropey 80s/90s stuff. I still remember Robotech 2: The Sentinels fondly. It was the only anime we had on VHS and the tape head was fucked from repeat viewings.

>Gintama is the #1 anime in the world

And McDonald's is the #1 hamburger in the world. I gave Gintama a fair shake (~40 episodes). It just never got any better.

anyone knows good political animes?

Does anyone have site you watch them all on or do you just download like any good anime library sites

I download them off usenet or nyaa if not available on usenet.

>Yeah I think I saw trailers for 2040 and was put off.

Yeah 2040 was a reboot that made no sense and was universally hated and very ill received.

This is from the original, it's basically a shot for shot remake of the opening of Streets of Fire - except androids are replacing the biker gang.
youtube.com/watch?v=ajTAnMqhZB8

AD Police files: Yeah it absolutely did have that, it's a spin off of bubblegum crisis, following the advanced police rather than the vigilante power armor team. Keep in mind there's a 2040 version that's garbage, you want the original one.

>Texhnolyze
Yeah, this is SUPER SUPER slow to get going, like its a total snooze to episode 6 maybe, or 8? Basically once he gets a cybernetic arm and starts punching things pick up.

Check out Madox-01 too.

watch some lupin the 3rd movies

Is there a site that has all the anime listed i can browse throigh find something then DL it

bs(dot) to for example

Nigger, no legit site will have download links (unless it's a pay streaming site). Browse on myanimelist and download elsewhere.

Just got done with cowboy beebop. Those feels

Oh man I still have my Sentinels VHS tape too, shame Harmony Gold were such fuck ups and that tanked because I'd have been really interested to see where an American written Japanese produced anime would have gone*.

*Not sure if you remember it but The Mighty Orbots was iirc the very first American produced fully Japanese animated anime/cartoon. It really stood out in the 80's because it was, you know, just way better animated than everything that wasnt like... Ulysses 31 or the imported dubbed stuff.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZngB7_SDfik

Ghost in the Shell

Kiznaiver
Nagi no Asukara
Boku no Hero Acadmia
Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress

Basically like any other action anime but for some reason it is more popular
OP MC with a harem

Thanks captian obvious thats what i meant. I looked at MAL anything else like that

VERY MUCH THIS

thank you, already seen that. it's great. more?
i am also interested in complex stories in general, less into relationship stuff.

just use kissanime, or pay 5 bucks a month for crunchyroll

The aincrad line is great. Alo is ok a bit rushed but needed rushed due to time constraints.
Season 2 gun gale online has great fight sceens. The rest of season 2 is kinda filler and the end is biter sweet.
I'm looking forward to the movie and then season 3.

Psycho pass
Both seasons are amazing

Psycho-pass is political, but nothing is more political than GITS.

Try Berserk; if you hate 90's bad animation watch the movies; if you want more plot watch the older stuff. Then if you like it read the manga, and the new anime is coming June 2nd I think...

Season 2 is ggo and more alo. The first alo is the end of season 1.

Noragami is a good anime to watch. The first season is a little slow but the beginning of the second season is where it picks up.

This. I want to see season 2 again but I can't find a good place to stream it.

>ERASED
>Neon Genesis Evangelion in case you're a major newfag
>Perfect Blue(movie)
>Toradora
>when the higurashi cry

Akame ga kill

Monster

interesting! will watch. do you know any other animes with complex stories like Monster, Ergo Proxy,...?

>hey faggots
Chúpalo. Kaiji, Baccano, Golgo 13, Paranoria Agent, Gantz... All these classics

Legend of the Galactic Heroes. Supersylph Yukikaze. 12 Kingdoms. Texhnolyze. Erased. Shin Sekai Yori. Boogiepop Phantom. Kaze no Yojimbo.

Give Shinsekai Yori a try. While it is also about relationships, it has some deep social issues. Basically how society deals with the emergence of telekinetics so everyone doesn't kill each other (after the majority of mankind dies). Some Clockwork Orange-type shit goes on.

There are lots of surprises. It starts off seeming like mystical shit, but you find out later what's really going on.

>One Punch Man
One punch man is funny