I'm high as fuck and bored out of my mind

I'm high as fuck and bored out of my mind.
Let's get a stoner thread going

Same, rainy day and I'm locked away in my apartment toking and readying to play overwatch soon

Nice, fucking love to play that game stoned

Do you prefer smoking or eating edibles to get high? What are some good edibles to get?

How the fuck does one find weed when they have no friends?

Before I moved I could get high with literally anyone I knew.

haha i forgot to write, im high as fuck. ehm i havent tried to much edibles, i live in norway so its not that common here

Where do u live?

Still pretty new, but fucking highschool sports are more important to me. When i get to college I am pretty sure half of my money would go to weed. Scares me a little.

AZ

I've been lucky; the weed has always found me. Try meeting the neighbors. Depending on where you are, you might just find some chill people around.

Hey I really want to get a ground materal vaporizer I know nothing about vapes please help me 420/b/ros. This is the one I was going to buy gpen com /products/gpenherbal-vaporizer

Nice try

hint

[spoiler] It grows right out of the fucking ground [/spoiler]

Im in the same plane as you op. High as fuck, scrolling through Sup Forums.

high

Bwoop

Had one for a couple years now, works pretty well.

learn how to make weed firecrackers, best and easiest edible to make, it takes 25 minutes from "hey lets make some edibles" to eating them. then after eating it you have about 45 minutes before it hits you

Does anyone have some cool webm's`?

Just keep it for social chillin. Honestly weed is better like that. 420 all day every day gets boring, expensive and a strain on the lungs.

faggit.

dopamin storm qtness

I do meth only not that pussy shit

Platinum Girl Scout Cookies!

Roll

I take it in the ass while high as fuck

Whatever, dude. Just don't ask me to watch.

Fuck that shit i want real weed

this is what i have right now... significantly lower quantities than what I bought sunday. god damn weed burns too fast.

Dude ur gonna be the one fucking me

gay

Takes one to know one

same

that's really gay

everyfuckintime

Right on

Pot isnt good for you. Do meth, its proven to help you out.

Fucking go to work. One of those niggers smokes. It'll be obvious if you aren't stupid.

I know just got tht 8th for $40 from Cookies SF i mostly dab tho

True

Is 1g weed for 10$ good deal?

We should get together a stoner gamgbang

Yes

Was on a camping trip this weekend. Smoked a ton of Cinex and Chemdawg. Still have a gram of Space Queen tucked away for a rainy day.

Our neighboring campers share some of their stuff too, though I didn't bother to ask what they had.

Depends. Is it reggie? If so yes. Dont get any of that bullshit, like kush.

Yeah fuck kush. Reg is the best shit

Wen u feel the weed too hard

I want this.

Strictly smoke on weekends only because work. Enjoy getting high

I am high as fuck from some badass weed-butter cookies. These things are fucking killers and I stay high for 5 hours or more sometimes. Only down side is that I don't move for those 5 hours. Good shit.

>be me, 18 yo
>smoke with friends, no biggie
>2 hours later find myself stealing 6 plants from a drug dealer
wat.jpg

just wanted to share what's on my mind

Your friends are not your friends if they're letting you do this kind of dumb shit.

This guy knows his shit

Same here I just bought it the other day and that's all I've been doing

Tempe?

story that shit?
How the hell did it escalate?

the guy owed us money, i just settled things down

I'm taking fat dabs of legend shatter

Drawn by someone who doesn't know the difference between Marijuana and Mushrooms.

Koksal baba! I love that little creature

When I get high, I certainly feel good, and I act weird, and when I move, I blink, and I am in an entirely different place. But who the hell actually gets legit hallucinations, like in the movies?

The closest I have ever had to that from weed is when I close my eyes sometimes I'll see patterns and shit like that. Only when I have seriously good shit though and it's not even close to tripping on acid or anything like that.

>creature
kek

close up on roor, dabbing on some wax rn