Who is your favorite Game Of Thrones character and why?

Who is your favorite Game Of Thrones character and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QS2IYyywZMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bourbon the bald

because

i think frienzoned guy is pretty cool guy
eh gets ignored by mother of dragons and doesnt afraid of anything

Daenerys because she's such a strong independent woman, except for that one time she was raped.

Jerry the face eater

You can't get raped by your husband, retard.

The Hound.
He tells it like it is, doesn't Pu up with bullshit and loves chicken.

Bron, because of his sick one liners

This motherfucker right here. House Mormont is decent in general

Because she's hot and smart

Grand master parcel

I love Hodor. I hope he stays around for many seasons to come.

Bronn

He's the only one not dull as shit

kek

I have yet to see any of this show, does it really live up to the hype?

king robert fuck bitches get drunk and bitchslap the old lady if she gets out of line

Yes. Just don't get too attached to any characters

I love most characters, but jorah mormont is my favorite

first few seasons are the shit but here lately it feels meh and relies on tits and shock content

btw i know thats stannis the mannis but thats the only got pic i have saved

>
I used to get shit on for liking Bronn, but he is by far the best

These guys get it.

Underated bitch right here

Same here, Sandor's the man. Still think he should've fucked sansa bloody when he had the chance.

Best boy in the business...

She's by far my favorite.

It has its ups and downs.Go in with an open mind, and don't stress too hard about keeping track of everyone.

what the fuck is wrong with you people

NYMERIA is the best god damn character....

and she'll be coming back, just you see

For what it's worth he's probably one of the most dangerous people in the show.

No you can
>well at least in Canada

That dwarf frodo because he gets rid of that ring.

Needs to follow Scarlet's lead and get some fake tits

Was that an arby n the chief reference?

Ok, don't listen to the other posters... they obviously don't watch enough quality television.

It is the best television series by a long way and many of the scenes are much better than movies with million doller budgets.

There are other excellent series (The Wire, True Detective, Bloodline, Band of Brothers etc) but none have the epicness and scope of game of thrones.

No her this are amazing. Bigger isnt always better

Aegon Targaryen and Victarion Greyjoy are my two favorites. Too bad the show cut both major characters.....sad part is they are only the major characters from the books cut.

fookin legend

>Best cuck in the business

>Why cant the faithless disprove the old gods and the new?

what's that command mormont?

FUCK EM TILL THEIR DEAD

You're going to change your mind once you see what a horny drunk hordor does to the paralized stark boy... lets just say Hordor needs some loving too. ;)

pfft The Sopranos was better and it didnt need no magic or cgi bullshit

Best girl

inb4 Howland Reed reveal

My favorite scene in the entire series

I am Brienne of Taaaaaarth

Sopranos was excellent but it's a slow burn series, doesn't have the same level of build up.

Also it's a fantasy series

the only potential problem I see with game of thrones is that there is currently 6 seasons. To me that sounds like there is a lot of filler and the story is going in a meaningless direction in order to just keep the story alive to make money.

strong belwas..... by far

Even though I saved Asher.

This game kicked me in the guts and the nuts repeatedly.

Is anyone else depressed that House Stark is officially extinct with the death of Rickon? None of the survving males can have kids. Benjen is undead and Bran is paralyzed. The house is dead. Unless Jon isn't actually a targaryen and really is Eddard and Ashara Dayne's bastard.

Sopranos was great

Have you even seen it? They had to cut shit from the books because there was too much, why the fuck would there be fillers you fucking weaboo?

oh boy are you wrong

In the show's defense, a lot of the stalling was to keep a modicum of pace with the books. Now that the show has passed the books, all of the disparate segments need to find their way back together, and that will take some doing.

GOT is literally based around this guy, he has his hand in every cookie jar from start to finish, there isn't a single character that isn't his pawn.

>Leaked information about Lanister Wincest
>Organized the murder the king
>Brought about dept crisis to the Iron Banks
>Has a better network of spies than Varys
>Took over the vale
>Manipulated Sansa to Reclaim Winterfell(if she didn't run away, word of her abuse would get out and he will still conquer it with the army of the Vale)

There's also a billion other things, these are just a few.

Oberyn Martel the Red Viper

Because? Motherfucker is skilled as fuck with spears and almost beat the mountain on single combat.

youtu.be/QS2IYyywZMs

How could you guys forget about podrick the legend in bed

>61 replies
>nobody mentions the red king

Don't forget he is Lord of Harrenhal the biggest castle ever built even if it is in ruins currently. If he rebuilfds that King's Landing will look like nothing. he is also probably going to try and marry Sansa next episode for saving her and Jon. That would make him lord of the north and the vale. If he kills Sansa's cousin who is lord of the vale next in line is Sansa to inherit.

sword of the mourning was the shit in his one scene

He would of killed gregor easily if he wasn't so hellbent on getting a confession

Anyone know why varys left that city (don't remember the name) but he if knew the masters were coming, why didn't he warn anyone?

Ramsay
RIP sweet prince

SANDOR, FUCKING, CLEGANE

His nephew Aegon Targareyn in the books is way better. He even started his invasion of Westeros before his aunt Daenerys.

it was for an unknown reason but he didnt know they were coming. tyrion knew he was leaving and obviously some kind of important business

varys because his a good sneaky character also like baelish

Jorah the Andal

Filename should be Howland_Reed.jpg

The Mountain, rest in extreme violence sir strong

in the books he leaves Essos to go murder Kevan Lannister the hand of the king. He then reveals that he is a Targaryen loyalest and switched Aegon Targaryen with a peasant baby. So the mountan murdered a peasant baby and Aegon survived and is being kept in Essos. Aegon starts his invasion of Westeros before his aunt Daenereys.

wasnt really aegon........

goodnight moon
i hate him but I love him so much

holy shit

No proof that it isn't him. Just like there is no proof that High Sparrow is Howland Reed. A lot people think Jaime is Azor Ahai and his sacrifice will be Cersei when he is forced to kill her but it doesn't make it true.

>>>
> Anonymous 06/21/16(Tue)19:00:04 No.690841
Matrilineal succession bruh. Sansa Stark can arrange for that law (example: Elizabeth II's kids are Windsors)

Paralyzed guys can still have sex; they can't really enjoy the physical sensation, but physical stimulation will still cause arousal, ejaculation, and a release of endorphins.

they cut shit from the books and put dumb shit thats not in the books the fuck you on about?

true..... by the power of semantics you have conquered me

i also think this theory is true, and the trips showers us in glorious possibility !

Good luck making a reboot with tony dead

Starks and the north don't recognize matrilineal succession. The house is dead. Whichever house marries Sansa gets Winterfell.

how the fuck can you like a black and white evil character who's a complete dumbass compared to his godtier father

I wanna bang him

Doubt it, he has proven to think of Sansa as another pawn in his scheme as he knowingly sacrificed his relation with her in order to reclaim winterfell from the Boltons. If GOT doesn't go full retard(quite possible after recent episodes) she will never forgive him for what Little Finger did to her. Also Sansa would give the him north which is basically a lot of nothing).

I'm betting he's going to somehow cut a deal with the White Walkers or End up marrying and killing Daenerys. His greed for power or whatever you would call it has no limits, he either wants everything for himself or has some wonky ass plan that involved destroying everything.

The Iron Bank calling in their loan fits in here somehow but not sure where.

bran will rule. or jon stark will be made a ligit stark and take over

I keep losing interest. I mainly watch it for the tits and ass.

As do your dubs.

>somehow cut a deal with the White Walkers or End up marrying and killing Daenerys.

Do you think they can cram that into 1 more book or tv season?