Hey Sup Forums, where would the best spot be to vacation alone as a 22 year old male?

Hey Sup Forums, where would the best spot be to vacation alone as a 22 year old male?

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Other_World_Kingdom
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yurope

Anywhere specific? Do you have experience yourself?

Hedonism resort

>Google it

where are you planning to bomb, satan?

Just looking to get away for a bit while I'm young

I'd say just about anywhere,
depends on the kind of vacation you like really

Fuck, I hate this girl... Plays violin is awkward fucking positions, tries to play in these suggestive poses in public, freaks out when cavemen are attractive to her sticking her butt out, and runs away.
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT
PLAY THE FUCKING VIOLIN IN A NORMAL POSE
NOT IN A "I'M READY TO MATE" POSE

what color is your skin

St Petersburg is a good place to start.
Europe in general is OK.

AMSTERDAM

great city with lots to see. lots of weed, lots of whores, lots of british girls to meet.

no brainer OP

muh equality

Thailand, or Indonesia, Vietnam, or China. Kickass tourism (food, sights, girls, etc), cheap as shit the further south you go. Also job opportunities.

fucking stupid boots bitch and your shitty pose

can we talk about the hair i have been dying to talk about the hair

like what the fuck is that

any all inclusive resort. dominican, mexico, jamaica cuba if your not amerifag.
guarenteed to meet people and get pussy if your not a fatass

Was about to say the same shit, it would be the best thing ever

White.
Something more adult.

i;ve been there and let me tell you it IS the best thing ever. good food, good beer, good weed, good pussy.

literally, what more could you want?

that bad male hairstyle in every RPG

I fucking dare you to post ONE fucking male violinist who poses like an autistic whore while playing.

Go on, chucklefuck, we'll all wait while you try.

I vote this, group of us went last summer, favourite place. Easy to get other drugs too

what in the fuck are you on about mate?

I'll look into it, it does sound really nice there.
Interesting. I remember a thread a while ago about Pattaya being a great spot to visit.

That's clearly a viola retard

Well she's a mormon so you know

>I'll look into it, it does sound really nice there.

just stay away from the blue lights

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Other_World_Kingdom

If you look around enough you'll find information. It still exists

Pattaya. I was there when a kid looked like from uk, probably about 13 or so a couple of hookers were going to rape his ass, but his sister, probably a year or two older wasn't having it and dragged the kid reluctantly away.

But its a non-stop party, estimated couple hunded bars several thousand bar girls for 20 bucks a night, rooms for 10 to 20 per night, its a blast

cheapest STD you'll ever get.

>deflecting lead-poisoning act by correcting instrument name
Sounds like someone's been cucked by this tard....
>Has her own youtube channel
>Doesn't know how to properly act in inner city social gatherings
I guess her magic underwear saved her from the nigger gangbang on the beach in NYC?

North Korea

No worse than any other whore, right? Or are you still clinging on to your virginity?

only if he wants to fuck a bunch of 50 year old men and fat grannies

some whores are clean and some aren't. thai hookers are not.

this, lost my v card in this great city for the sweet low price of fifty euro

would recommend

Stay at the hostels on khao san road in bangkok maybe pick up some young backpacker chick

If you want parties go to Myrtle Beach I just came back literally party crawlers on every street around the north end.

this is where I'm planning on going after I finish college. too lazy and too much of a coward to get a gf so why not get high and find a whore?

And you've been there how many times or watched what movie? Every expert that chimes in probably only speaks from his mommys basement probably never even been there but still an expert on whores.

find a whore?

more like walk down street after street lined with every kind of girl you could imagine. fuck the shit out of her then go grab a joint, repeat.

I'm not an expert on whores or thai prostitutes

Prostitues have a chance of giving you an STD which I'm letting people know

why are you pretending to be me ?

>BDSM
fucking boring vanilla fetishes

I was just speaking for you.

Clearly I'm not you. I fuck prostitutes constantly

Yeah well it's extremely popular among denizens of the internet who populate websites for communication, especially in recent years. In a thread like this it's never a bad thing to mention because I could be helping someone out

For me, D/s shit and the like is repulsive.

only like to fuck women with your eyes closed, lights off and through a hole in the sheets eh?

Sure kid?

Southeast Asia pal. Don't get stuck with people you meet. Hang for a bit, maybe hit a destination with them and then branch off. Better to remain loose. You'll meet more people that way and more importantly, more bitches.

you seem know exactly what I meant

Ok now you need to listen to me /bro. Go to a local travel center near you. Give them your budget and tell them to plan a multicity trip for you in Europe. Go to Spain, Germany, Italy etc.

Get an air bnb near the major city centers in every country you go. If you can try and get one near the biggest local hostels.
Every night sign up for the virtually free pub crawls they have. Meeting girls is inevitable and incredibly easy. The phrase what happens in vegas stays in vegas doesnt mean shit compared to what happens in Europe stays in Europe. Boyfriends or not you will get laid ESPECIALLY if you have a nice air bnb of your own to take them back to after the bars that happens to be right near the hostels.

It will work, I promise.

Again, if there isnt like 20-100 girls in the bar, you are in the wrong (gay) place unless thats what you are looking for. Trust me, this is like any large metro area, the gay area will be devoid of women, its not rocket science

this is a neat thread. i hope it keeps living. anyone been to Seoul? I've never heard much about it but i feel like it'd be cool.

...and non-prostitutes also have a chance of giving you an std...

Lindsey is just a feminist who actually hates all the beta nerds who adore her. She is well aware that they just like her because she is cute, and her whole show is meant to appeal to nerds because it's an easy niche for a cute girl to capitalize on.

When asked if she ever considered acting she angrily replied "I AM an actor, I have to act in all of my videos, putting on a positive attitude even when I'm crabby or had little sleep and am tired and taking directions from directors (Gavin) who write my videos."

She despises the betas who flock to her, and if you pay attention to the crew that she actually hangs out with when she isn't doing shows, you can see that it's tall muscular white men (often blondes). Amazingly, even the staff on her video shoots tend to be masculine males, a twist on the norm in media production, as the males who are behind the camera in media tend to be more feminine.

Stop giving this whore your money or your attention. She hates you. She views you as a subhuman who is a slave to your own dick and thinks that she can ignore you, as long as she shows you video games and her tight butt and you'll keep on shilling out cash.

There is a reason why no major studio has picked up Lindsey. Her only talent is attracting internet betas who are too cheap to pay for cable, so she's worthless to any studio making "real" money.

Thank you for your suggestion, I will certainly take it into account.

I'm 20, currently live in a shitty town in wisconsin. Homeless, gotta job at the local smoke shop. currently have 200 bucks and need to get the fuck out of this country. does anyone know of a fast way to do it?
inb4 an hero

Yes, in the basement of even the largest hotels they have women standing and waiting. But some of the most fearsome traffic jams in the world. I found it not so exciting

Shoot canada ain't that far.

but in the LA craigslist they have an ad to teach english in china (hs to teach kindergarden)

what exactly makes you think life will be better in a foreign country that speaks another language where you will never be given legal residence?

oh and if no one has told you, living in Europe is far more expensive than living in the US

have been to pattaya many times. fucked hundreds of hookers over the years. never use condom. never got anything worse than a bladder infection.

its called common sense, the neckbeard basement dwellers that think unless a woman is a perfect virgin then they are full of AIDS. when its simple, if the pussy looks or smells or tastes wrong, dont put your dick in it. these bar girls have a job, and too keep their job they gotta stay clean. they will avoid fucking grotty cocks as much as you and i would avoid fucking a filthy pussy.

on that note, if you're going to pattaya, or anywhere in thailand or SE Asia, i'd highly suggest you go buy vitamin b 12 in injection form. take a shot every day in arm and have a great time. you'll need it to keep your immune system strong, considering all the new bugs and shit your body will have to fight off.

have fun nigger, and dont do drugs over there.

He's got a job at a smoke shop... he's clearly not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
Try Croatia. Cheap, great beaches, very nice, good food and fucking slamming chicks. Only place I've ever been that I wished I had gone single.

Soi 6, Walking Street or Pattaya Beach Road, Pattaya City, Thailand

$1,200 round trip from LAX, plus 2 weeks at a top resort, ground transport included

Go young Boy and return a worldly Man

Not a bad idea.
I could just seclude from the world in the mountains or some shit. That sounds nice.
The mind power to know that when I say "I can do this", I mean it.
Plus, I live in the fucking US. I believe in what my country used to stand for, but it all went to shit when Kennedy died.

oh and if no one has told you, Trump and Clinton will more than likely be our presidential canditantes. Sorry if I wanna get the fuck out of the country.

Vegas if you have money. Amsterdam if you are a broke faggot.

See, this guy knows. They have very fresh girls there. I've been like 15 weeks. Prostitustion is notstignamized like western countries

>thinking who's president makes any difference and that the country isn't run buy the shadow elite.

soi 6.

my nigga.

i bet you went up soi 5.5 too. didnt ya. hey. you can tell me m8. i understand.

PCB during spring break. As a local I can say getting drunk and getting really really close to a condo balcony edge is the best way to have some fun.

You forgot homeless. And it's not that I'm not smart, it's just that things got really fucked a few months ago and shit went downhill from there.
I will admit that it is the result of my actions that I'm homeless but I can be out at any time. I feel like I need this experience, that there's something to be learned from it and that I can use that later on.

i looked into it, whats nice is you get to select a couple of different cities like three times a year so you can see a lot of the country. I lived in china for a couple of months people were very cool

i dont think you're dumb at all user. if i could get a job in a smoke shop i'd take it.

10 years bouncing/security and i've got less than you. im the real dumb dumb.

Cops have been cracking down on PCB the last few years, Fort Myers/Cape Coral is now the spring breaker area.

The president is the face of the nation (if the default isn't some fat redneck with a beer and shotgun with an american flag flying and an eagle in the backround). Forgive me if I don't like being associated with either of those two.

Citation required.

Not a bad idea. And Dutch people are cool as fuck and 100% of them speak English, and are excited to talk to you so that they can practice their English. Very good place to go as a tourist. Stay humble, and you'll have fun.

North europe, especially Norway and Iceland.