Pick a girl to have for a night. What would you do to her?

Pick a girl to have for a night. What would you do to her?

The one with the red dress. She looks like she is thinking about something beyond life itself. She looks like more then fun. She understands.

On top 3rd girl over brown hair.

id take her out to a nice place, get a hotel but walk the city/beach first. Drink classy drinks after a classy meal.

ask her she is welcome to come back to the hotel room.

hopefully she says yes.

then show her what multiple orgasms feel like.

First day on dad's laptop? This lonely retard has been posting this same picture for two goddamned years.

well sad that you know that faggot.

Im 32, been here longer in years than your dick is in inches.

also.... I have been very busy with a new life... getting in shape and pounding vagina. Like you'd believe it right?

eat a dick 20 year old.

Actually, I'm 44. Because being on Sup Forums beyond the age of 19 isn't incredibly sad and autistic as fuck at ALL.

>been pounding vagina
>my gf sucks me off all the time
>im pretty much perfect
>just thought I'd stop by Sup Forums between blowjobs and choose a girl from some lonely kid's facebook jpeg collection

then stop trolling me im not your enemy you overzealous nigger.

44? get a life.

again because I rarely come here or post im a loser for even doing it and im 32. I feel like a dumb nigger coming here because only dumb niggers do.

Second from right, top row

I'd start out showing her my extensive Pog collection, then I'd teach her how to play... (giving her a shitty aluminum slammer, of course, to ensure my victory).

Then I would segway into playing a few rounds of Noby Noby Boy on the play station 3, before serving up a couple glasses of buttermilk (with salt and pepper)

After this, I'd light up the gas fireplace and sit in my chair and read to her my favorite excerpts from my favorite book, For The New Intellectual by Ayn Rand, and from there we could discuss the logically fallatious nature of our fellow man.

After this I'd probably be pretty tired and retire to my bedroom, but not before I inflated the spare mattress for her.

At some point, you have to give her a bowl of eggs.

Mah nigga

Far left brown hair

ill indulge.

its actually past my bedtime, I get up early, but decided to drink a little more and smoke a little more before bed... I lurk Sup Forums for a few minutes each day to see if anything is going on.

then leave.

in fact I get fuck buddies tinder mostly, some past friends etc.. but I do have a steady stream of pussy. The funny thing is no one ever believes when i tell the truth.. so its funny to me.

im rebuilding my whole life and shit is going good. thats more than you need to know.

kek

i'd poo on her

being this much of a wizard

ironically to add.....

a 40 year old (on friday she turns 40) that is a blonde bombshell with fake tits, that is going through a divorce was over my parents house last night blowing me.

however.. today she cut it off because she likes me too much and she needs a straight head for her divorce. I understood, and we are still facebook friends.

see? my life isnt believable. so why lie? hahaha

One sitting

I have a weird fetish composed of lubing up chicken eggs from the fridge and sliding them one by one up my ass until the whole dozen is in my ass. Then I dress up in a chicken suit and flap my arms making various chicken and bird sounds while I lay the eggs from my butthole.

Then I boil those shit covered eggs and eat em right up.

This is normal, though. Right?

Gr8 b8 m8

I feel like that'd just wind up in rape charges.