Hey Sup Forums what do you think of my sister and her gf? My sister is the blonde one

Hey Sup Forums what do you think of my sister and her gf? My sister is the blonde one.

They hot af. Got any more pics, user?

tons more, got a nude from my sister's phone too

Would love to taste them.

Let's see the nudes of sis

post nudes

Can we get that nude pic, user?

Hey user, be a bro and post the nudes

Oh boy, let's hear how we have to get quads

Here's my chance

so close

Only rolling three consecutive 4's in a row

Ever sniffed her panties, OP?

yep, I've came in her shampoo too

not gonna lie, I'd pretty much destroy your sister, like fuck her senseless and keep right on fucking her until she comes to her senses and tells me to stop, like after I came through there her pussy would never be as tight again, like she'd go straight as soon as I put my dick in her and by the time I was finished she'd just be done with dick and go back to being lez forever because she's never gonna get it as hard again, I'm talking this girl would be reevaluating the entire nature of the universe and her place in it by the time I was done with her, she'd probably quit her job and stop wearing bras and go live on a farm somewhere, living in normal society with regular relationships with people who have normal sex would just never satisfy her again after I got done with her

her gf is obviously the man in the relationship, and she could join in if she wanted and I'd show her a good time for sure, but after I got done with your sister she'd just be done with that relationship, they'd probably stay friends and keep in touch but after throwing down that much dick all of her old relationships would just kind of feel empty compared to how much I filled her up

Got any pics of her panties/thongs?

generic amerislut/10

We get it OP, they're gorgeous. If you aren't going to post nudes, why are you here?

What types of panties does she wear? How do her pussy and asshole smell on her used ones?

I think I want to see her naked

look above