Why do central Europeans think trout is good quality fish?

Why do central Europeans think trout is good quality fish?

It's carp
And no we don't

why do americans think they're the ones to address food quality??

I want to go fishing so bad

Can I come too? I miss fishing

God I love fishing, I'm about to hit up a few local ponds for trout.

where you at?

ever been ice fishing?

thats a carp, dumbfuck
and they dont, carps is the shittiest fish, they are just landlocked cucks

Best fish is redfish or grouper fried

t. Gulf Coast nigger

Any /bassfishermen/ here?

>where you at
>it's almost 2017 and he still doesn't have regional flags

enjoy your botnet whle i enjoy my ice fishing

Ottawa. Where am I supposed to ice fish here, the Rideau Canal?

>trout is good quality fish

thats carp retard, and trout is actually god tier if you know how to prepare it, fatso

Buddy you're in Ottawa, literally drive in any direction for 45 minutes and you'll hit a lake

Large & small mouth bass & trout locally. I live within 100 yards of a world class native brown trout limestone stream. The Letort spring run

Head a few miles out of town and find a lake, you autistic faggot.

Buncha bullies t b h

Me as well. I got a fishing pole as a gift and there is not ice and it's to cold for regular fishing.

Pretty sure you need a special rod for ice fishing.

My family has some, just getting it put me in the mood.

Don't blame you to be honest, ice fishing is a lot of work. It's a lot harder to just pickup and go ice fishing if you don't have the experience.

I can understand how it's funny to keep a fucking live fish in the bath tub, but there's really nothing wrong with eating carp tbqh

There are walleye in the Rideau.i've fished that general area,also bass

>enjoying mud taste

Grass carp is the only decent carp tb h

What's the process, drill a big hole in the ice and use your ice fishing poles?

It seems kinda simple on paper.

If you want to do it proper you need a hut.

Think of it this way. If you're on a lake or on shore during summer, and the fish aren't biting. move somewhere else. ice fishing, you are in a hut, huddled around a hole in the ice. If the fish aren't biting well the fish aren't biting. You can't really move.

I like catfish and they can taste muddy too, but there was a guy from Pooland here last night who was saying that the carp they eat is farm raised and doesn't have that taste.

Jesus.

How the fuck did our ancestors survive?

Fish are dumb, it's easy to bait fish to the hole with a light, and nobody knows you are cheating because you have your own hut. keke.

also half the appeal is sitting in a comfy hut getting drunk. i'd much prefer to be on a boat during the summer doing some actual fishing.

Shitty albums too

DAMAGED

Those are carp. Trout is actually good if prepared right, and when someone mentions them I immediately think of chamber music because of the Trout Quintet.

If the carp is such a shit fish then why do eastern Europeans love it so much? Is this all that the communists would let them eat at Christmas?

They're landlocked, they don't know good fish like salmon or halibut

>eastern Europeans
They don't. It's a Central European thing. A tradition we inherited from Jews (gefilte fisch)

Why don't the Polaks just eat Pollack?

>tfw my dad died before I could go ice fishing with him again
This thread reminded me of how comfy it is sitting on buckets in a tiny hut eating sandwiches and chips next to a butane heater, just bullshitting and bonding. Ice fishing is the best kind of fishing imo, mostly because im not much of an angler

lot of people dont do carp nowadys since its disgusting but some other fish like strout

>salmon
Tuna teir over eaten farmed fish? No. Trout is actually better in most situations.

In general though salt water fish are better.