Dear Britain

Dear Britain,

You cannot afford to leave the EU.

The circumstances you would bring forth, should you choose to leave, will have consequences far outreaching you, the rest of Europe, North America (not that N.A. is really the focus of the matter), and the rest of the world (them really suffering the most dire of consequences following Thursday's outcome).

The arguments for leaving have no basis in economic or political rationale; just based in xenophobic and hateful rhetoric as seen in the U.S. and in many other parts of the world.

Do no be stupid on Thrusday.

I know it's fucking impossible to get anything serious across Sup Forums, but do NOT be stupid. Think about someone else besides you and your immediate friends and family and their job prospects and whatever else for 2 minutes, and REALLY think about what will happen.

Fuck, better change what I've believed for the past 2 years based on what some guy on Sup Forums says.

We must face the future together. Choose to stay.

Fuck off. I'm voting out purely for a laugh and there's nothing you can do about it.

Get fucked, I'm voting for Britain, not the EU.

OOT!

get fucked EU you are dog shit and a cancer to Europe kys

Didn't realise we'd get kicked out of the UN, NATO, G8, G20 and the WTO if we leave the EU. Time to stop believing the EU is some fucking mouthpiece for humanity kiddo.

I was going to vote remain. But seeing that faggots like op want to remain I will now vote leave.

Fuck yourself schlomo, the EU needs the UK. The U.K. Doesn't need the EU, in fact the EU financially relies on Britain. So fuck yourself, eat a dick and choke on a cunt. ENGLAND FOR THE ENGLISH!! DESTROY ALL FOREIGN INVADERS!!! DESTROY THE UMBRELLA TYRANICAL EU!!! STAND UP FOR ENGLAND! BREXIT

EU just wants to be a non-democratic single entity. They want to get rid of all the government bodies and have a central governing body without elective representatives or popular vote. It literally wants to be how Nazi Germany envisioned Europe with the capital only being transplanted to Brussels instead of Berlin.

U.S. guy right here. Been laughing the entire time as you people fuck yourselves over worse than we fucked ourselves over.

Voting out really is the best thing not just for Britain but for the world in General.

The EU is a burden on the prosperous nations in the area, and exists solely to to extort hundreds of thousands of funds to support failed social welfare policies as well as reduce available jobs and security by allowing masses of militant aged 'refugees' into member nations without so much as a background check.

America needs a financially strong Britain to help with the next major conflict. It's coming.

Bravo Britain, BRAVO!

This guy gets it.

Fucking hell mate the complete failure to understand the Referendum here is pretty comical. The whole point of voting out is to take power from random Eurofag Bureaucrats we don't vote for, and give more authority to the people we actually vote for. It's about reclaiming Democracy.

You've clearly failed to grasp what is going on, and you've probably even got an even worse grasp of your own political system if you think what we're trying to do is fucked. Trump, Gun Laws, your country is a fucking joke bud.

It's not like I IMMEDIATELY thought you'd see reason.

But you will, eventually.

>Britain leaves EU
>Germany becomes most powerful state in EU
>EU falls under German hegemony
>Germany annexes Brussels

For the future honor and glory of the 4th Reich, please secede from the EU Britfags

A vote to stay is a vote to become a state in the future united states of Europe. Don't relinquish your national sovereignty Brit fags.

good luck, mate.

Well said OP, these damned Goyim need to learn that their decisions have consequences for the elite.

If I have to move a few million Muslim refugees into their neighborhoods in order to drive down wages then that's what needs to be done. The common man's quality of life is a small sacrifice to make for greater profit.

Yes, except for one thing Heinrich, you miss spelled Germanistan

kek

someones gotta be the new Jew

OP here, I kek'd, admittedly.

Uhhh, dude, did you read what I wrote? I I just stated how the EU was non-democratic and wants to be the sovereign state of Europe. Right now its alright for countries to leave the EU due to how the law is written. However, they're soon close that loop hole and make it illegal like the USA did back after the civil war. Mark my words, if things continue the way they are going in 20-30 years from now you will be the United State of Europe. Yet, you will not have elected government officials. No representative branch, just a nanny state with some council ruling you.

And fuck off about my own gun laws. If we even pretended to behave in the manner that we were founded under we would have armed and trained every able-bodied citizen at this point. The part of "well regulated" in our 2nd amendment is the part that states that. In the 18th century well regulated meant properly trained and equipped.

If Britain doesn't vote out, there will be an EU resolution changing it to a one way door.
Mark my words goyim.
Europe is dying.

Sorry brother had to intoxicate myself after a long hard day arguing with people who hate Britain, should have read twice, assumed it was high end cuckery from a skim read when I read you were American.

Viva la Militia.

Nah, only threw in the american part to inform you of my own bias and position on things. I understand how the U.S. government clipped our wings back in the 19th and early 20th century.

I say good for the brits, if they are smart and do exit they wont have to abide by these fucking moronic EU rules
Fuck you OP

Yeah fuck OP. That cuck American.

And is nearing with the shears to castrate us in the 21st.

UK should think of the best course of action for itself. This isn't a vote about whether Indonesia stays in the EU, it's about the UK. They need to do what's best for them.

This "xenophobic" amerifag supports the UK in whatever decision they make, as should you. The EU may end, but the world won't.

Triggered the fuck out of me when Obama weighed in with his opinion like he has a fucking right. Kind of turned me hostile to any US input on the referendum, but honestly my mistake for misreading what you were saying.

dear cuck

kill yourself

love, western civilization

actually, i am an american. I have never like the EU and would be genuinely happy if Britain leaves those fucking euro slobs

You guys get triggered by anything US related anyway, so no surprise there.

True, studying their dysfunctional, self-contradicting racially driven political system for 2 years probably triggered me most.

Triggered.

Or just being a self righteous twat. That's probably the main reason.

Obama thinks he has the right to apologize for shit like bombing Japan. You do not apologize for something you had nothing to do with and when it was done it was done on purpose. The Japanese mainland and populace was one of the most indoctrinated militaristic forces we would have ever seen. It was better to fry two cities with bombs rather than go door to door bathing in the blood of the youngest tots and oldest women.

I hate the loss of life, including innocent. But that blood spent saved countless more lives on both sides. We would have had to level the entire island. Fuck Obama, and fuck him claiming our recent despair is the fault of legal, smart gun-owners.

keep shooting eachother because your shitty politicians can't agree cousin hope that keeps working out for you

What have you got against umbrellas?

Keep getting anally penetrated by muslims, friend. I think you're starting to like it.

you're correct to point out the muslim anal penetration. but if i was enjoying it i wouldn't be voting leave tomorrow

Its funny how the gun violence happens in areas that are legally devoid of guns and areas where shooting someone that is from a different block is romanticized by popular music, isn't it?

You guys are all fucking idiots. I love reading all this shit.