Ask a drunk user who hates his life, feels worthless and wants to die anything

Ask a drunk user who hates his life, feels worthless and wants to die anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NzVW5h-RxSk&index=38&list=LLx02GjXPE7FapsNA0rx24rA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is your name frank kek

Nope its Zach.

death won't save you user.

A mossberg 500 sitting in front of my bed says otherwise

How do you think will Germany look like in lets say 20 years from now?

I'm not sure, I don't know much about Germany, except what a German friend of mine in boot camp told me, with the way America is, anywhere is better than here 20 years from now, Germany included.

That's cute user, maybe if I had shit to sell and actually have a chance at adventure I'd do it

while depression is fake and just a meme illness that people use to get attention, sometimes you just aren't motivated to do anything because once you get into trouble you're goign to HAVE to kill yourself.
and killing yourself is a matter of the moment, when you're overwhelmed. if people hold off on doing it, they'll have enough time to think about it and calm down

Did he tell you why he thought that?

>"Forty Two, Forty Two, Alpha, Delta, Zeta, Charlie"
>"We need a Sup Forumsc130 over these faggots NOW!"
>"I REPEAT, BRING THE RAIN!"
>"BRING THE FUCKING RAIN!"

Try to be more positive you almost got trips

Im alcoholic i have no job i smoke 2 packs a day i've been this way 7-8years now i somehow manage to keep a girlfriend since 4 years but anyway im a fucking loser but theres always hope jist be positive being negative only brkngs more niggativity

I too am drunk, and hating life. 28 yo (semi) virgin here. AMA

bruh, if you're going to blow your brains, please do it where no landlord, parent, or sibling might find your bloated corpse, days, weeks or even months later. Someone has to clean it all up you know.

He said he moved from Germany at a young age, around 5 or 6 I think, he told me that where he was from (I can't remember exactly where he said) that they were very festive and traditional, and very friendly. When people invited you over they prepared their most expensive meals and what not. He said if his family hadn't all moved to the U.S and in Texas he would love to go back

The problem with being a virgin is that you are so convinced that you will be a virgin forever that it becomes true

Shit if you were here in Florida, I'd invite you over to get shitfaced and play Vidya bro.

All of my family lives in Dallas Texas, I'm in Florida atm. No one would know, I've had no contact with my family for a year and a half, I'd easily off myself in an alley way of off the side of a bridge where the clean up was at least simple

Not only that, but there is a fear of being discovered by your peers about your virginity. Every time I meet someone new, be it at work or anywhere else, I break the ice ok, as soon as they ask me about my love live, wife, kids etc. I shut them out and feel their eyes peering deep into my soul. I feel like they know everything, and so I feel I am un able to rellate to anyone my age, so i regress into a state of seclusion and isolation. A vicious cycle.

can you post w shirtless photo?

Just be glad you weren't cucked like me user, it could be worse

I don't feel like getting up, but I took this a couple of weeks back so you can have this.

I'm sorry you got cucked man, I got cheated on by my fiance of 2 years hurts like a bitch

have you ever been to an aa meeting? i was drunk and about to kill myself one day, realized i felt that way cuz i drank too much, got sober now life is great

I was thrown into a program while I was in the Navy, it didn't help worth a shit though, I drink when I wake up just to be able to bare the day, it's the only way I've found I can get by, it helps more than my meds.

Pic related I'm playing Dark Souls 3 it helps keep my mind off of how shitty things are.

if you die an I have permission to plant my brain in your body? pl0x

Hello me. How did you get all the way over there?

OP here, I lost my virginity and I regret the girl I lost it too, only got a couple pumps in before she complained about how bad it hurts and she continued to blow me until I finished. I wanted it to be a meaningful event and it really wasn't maybe I'm a fag for thinking that way I dunno but oh well.

Sure bro, go ahead

I don't know, tell me what I need to do to fix my life future me.

can i get the rest of your beer?

Nah man, I agree, it should be meaningful and be with someone you love and all that shit.

Watch this video

youtube.com/watch?v=NzVW5h-RxSk&index=38&list=LLx02GjXPE7FapsNA0rx24rA

No beer,
but you can have the rest of my absinthe and Vodka

Agree'd she ended up cheating on me a month later. Fucking bitch