Are blonde men considered feminine in your country?

Are blonde men considered feminine in your country?

1. Netherlands
2. Yes. Mediterranean men are more masculine according to most women here.

no, femenine guys are considered femenine, regardless of their hair color or eye color or height or skin color or any other shit

no

But as a trait, not talking about how they behave. Just solely based on looks.

Like taller men are considered more masculine than shorter men, or men with muscles are more masculine than men with no muscles.

No need to be such a smartass

i said that only guys who behave femenine are considered femenine, regardless of how they look, no need to be such a pussy

I really would love to fuck some blonde teen boy from Scandinavia.
But they ugly mostly though

Blonde men built the modern world

Stay Jealous berber rape babies

>Mediterranean men are more masculine according to most women here.

t. Abdel al-Magribhi

*Jewish* men built the modern world

fixed

Bullshit.

No one cares about that shit in here, leaf

Solely for bring blonde = No

But generally blonde guys have afeminate traits. Not generally a problem though. I look forward to humping my first ladyboy. -q

No, a lot of poor people dye their hair blonde, it was a thing some years ago

Usually within the poor strata, and in rural areas, yes. Our women, although, usually like blond men.

Brazil
No. Actual blonde hair is almost nonexistent in Brazil and the ones that do have strong Germanic features, which means easy girlfriend. In Brazil being "masculine" is being a thug and dressing like pic related, so if you don't dress like this, you're considered feminine regardless of skin or hair color.

It's jewish men maketh the world.

Anyway, I'd love to have a blonde bf. Masc or fem, doesn't matter

Australia
No

1. Mexico
2. Yes

Only brown macho here.

Hair color is considered irrelevant to masculinity here.
No one would even think about ut.

It even sounds bizzare. Just like if you were to ask "do you guys think green eyes look more masculine than the blue or yellow ones?" Literally the same level of weirdness to me.

Masculinity is voice, height, frame and face here.

sad is the life of the blonde malecuck. considered a second rate man in the only lands he inhabits and with no chance to pass his recessive genes to his thai mailorder spawn

Only western men look effeminate, regardless of hair colour.

I've met a handful of manly looking blonde haired blokes in Latin America.

Yeah, they look pretty gay
my cousing is blond as fuck and looked almost exactly like the dude from home alone, and we used to bully him all the time as kids

I studied with a very blond guy that was a turbo Chad. All the girls wanted him.

all these insecure faggots trying to feel better about themselves
Im from denmark, i went to Romania a few years ago and was literally treated like a celebrity because i had blonde hair, was tall and scandinavian

i dont believe any of you actually have girlfriends, but if you had i could probably go to your shitskin countries and fuck your gfs

well yeah, romania is mostly Indians, they get impressed by blond hair easilly

dont think you are something impressive in normal countries, fuccboi

romanians are actually alot whiter than bulgarians
it was very easy to see who was a gipsy and who was a romanian.

Russian men will keep blond hair alive forever because they're fucking alpha.