If this slampig was tied up naked in your basement and only you knew she was there, wat would you do?

If this slampig was tied up naked in your basement and only you knew she was there, wat would you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmup.com/c5b73/
webmup.com/6b22e/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gaga her and lock her into position so she can't move and set up a "glory hole" that never ends

Force her to exercise.

Pussy shot

Move.

Op still in tears his fatty left him. Poor op. I suppose you are going to post that video of her fucking a nigger next. This is fucling old op. Kill yourself cos u lost a fatty.!!

Sage

english you stupid nigger, do you speak it

Free Willie

This

Fuck i'd let her go the cost to feed that ham beast would put me in the poor house

First of all I'd get her some clothes, because nobody wants to see that shit.

Then would tell her that I appreciated her building me a basement and then I'd ask her to make some sandwiches. After we eat and she cleans up I'd ask her to leave.

Kill her, use fat to heat and light my house all winter

....and /thread.

Ass and feet

Best answer so far

You can tell she fucks niggers based on her makeup, jewelry and tattoos...oh, and she's a tub of shit. Op is a confirmed coon ass

post more of her

Call a waste removal company.

tie her up and use a vib on her pussy and ass. shut the light go away for hours to let her cum over and over again

more naked pics please

Set house on fire on the way out.

Tits for you user

tied up. missionary position whenever I want.

any more tit shots?

Whack her on the ass. Put panties on her and force feed her prunes until she poops her panties. Start a pooped panty collection in my basement. Collect her urine in a jar when she pees, make her drink it sometimes. She eats and drink only prunes, mashed potatoes, water, and her own urine.

She is my bodily funtions pet.

I would creampie her. Doesn't even have to be tied up, just willing.

Just the ones I already posted. I have the links to a couple webms with sound of her getting her ass rekt by a bbc if want, and a few facefuck gifs

Deliver pls;) thanks for posting op :)

god damn thats sexy

Yw user. Here's the first webm link

webmup.com/c5b73/

id appreciate those!!!

Wonder when I got a basement.

man, who would've thought a fat bitch with bad facial piercings would be a coal burner?

Omg thank you!!! I love big girls.. I fuck them without remorse and treat them like fuck toys. If I go bare I always breed them even if they tell me not too.

Anymore vids pls?

And heres the second

webmup.com/6b22e/

> its in my ass daddy

only way to fuck a slampiggy

i love slam piggys

Anycreampies?

Just have those two vids, been trying to get some of the others, I know theres moar.
So did you guys like the vids? Want me to post the other gifs?

post everything you got maneee

Screencap of her getting gangbanged

creampies?

Snapchat ID

Ok bruh

I'd let her go and make sure she didn't see my face. I ain't getting arrested for that chick

Yea a few of them creampied her. They were rough af with her, slapping, choking, spitting. Used her like a cheap whore

Rape her without her consent.

ask her nicely to leave the premises because she is trespassing.

Flood basement

leave her dripping as I fuck her every 30 minutes

double choke. Cock and hand.

Last gif, just have clothed pics left if want

And a slap for good measure

Flood the basement

bump

yeah there wouldn't be anywhere I wouldn't fuck her.

Last one I have time to post. Hope you guys enjoyed the thread

we did user, danke for the post