/ c o m f y / Euro 2016: Quarter-finals

Today: Poland v. Portugal

All are welcome who welcome all.

Who are you pulling for, and why?

I think I'm pulling for Portugal. Their matches have been entertaining. And if Wales somehow beat Belgium, the Ronaldo vs. Bale storyline is at least an interesting one. Having a polarizing player in the tournament is a good thing imo.

>just wake up before noon
>haven't even moved
>slip right into the comfy thread

Fuckin a' brahs, gonna be comfy.

If I ever meet Pepe in real life I'll smash a bottle over his head, I'm 100% serious

Hope the Polaks make sausage out of this team so that most of them retire and fade in history.

I would whisper quietly to my friend "hey isn't that that ugly fuck pepe" and then go back to sippin my jamba juice

You wouldn't at least shout out across the parking lot, "Hey Pepe, you look like a fucking alien"?

No, I don't like confrontation really. Seems rude as well

Equal amounts of whistling when each team has the ball. Not comfy!

I hate Ronaldo's stupid fucking face so I'm going for Poland. if they win I'll watch the next match in Greenpoint with some old poles and drink zywiec

Based Krychowiak

>non-comfy threads filled with muh white power newfags
Can't wait until they realize there's a Brazilian in the Polish bench

anyway I got out of the shower expecting nothing to have happened and poland goal, gg

First for comfy white power.

Theyre not mutually exclusive.

They kind of are. Let's drop it and enjoy

Meh i disagree comfortably.

Also that last play was borderline uncomfortably exciting.

> mfw some user uses the term "Shitskin"

I didn't choose the color of my skin. =(

HEAVY NIGGER SANCHEZ

decent game so far, don't really care who will win 2bh

Clear pen. Ridiculous.

Don't worry user, only dumb people use that term unironically.

fuck

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

The next generation of Portugal. Class finish, huge deflection tho.

>deflected goal
>le 25 year old wonderkid arrives
fuck off lel

As much as I dislike poland,I don't want niggers to win.

>25
is this a meme

i thought this was a meme-free zone

a-at least only one of Portugal and Wales can get into the final right?

least likable and comfy teams tbqh

Isnt he like 19?

don't cry, hermano, we're all unfunny fags here

You may be interested in one of the "nigger nigger nigger" threads instead of this one.

As a hungarian dude, i root for Poland, our brothers.. So GO POLSKA!!! FUCK THE NIGGERS right in the pussy!

I dont agree that Bales is uncomfortable. Although they are boring compared to Italy, and no one is as comfy as vikingland.

your flags are so colorful, you should love colored people desu

reminder that only the worst posters post in comfy threads

thanks for segregating yourselves, faggots. just make sure you stay out of the real threads, okay?

supposedly

>ronaldo
Kek, need webm

Remember when Portugal was likeable?
Me neither.

yeah, the roumanian flag looks like a gay-pride flag.. But as a hungarian living in this shithole, i don't give a fuck, Hans.

I think he wanted the ball.

t. body language expert

>canada
I thought you were nice
probably a fake cunty frenchie

18, but apparently he said shit in his leaving letter, that would imply he's actually 21.

Honestly gonna bet big on Iceland this weekend. Big risk but big payout, and i think they are still underrated.

Also i really doubt France's fitness on their back line, less talent than the usual French team, and best Defender Evra is old.

Plus Iceland is best defense outside of Italy yet they have 7 days rest. France looked better than reality against 3 days rest Ireland team of old alcoholics.

500 on Icebros gonna do it.

summerfags, kek

ugh i like soccer but i just can't get used to the diving and theatrics. i thought the nba was bad...

Well everyone knows black people mature faster so maybe hes like 25 in Asian years, but whatever. I dont buy the whole teenage phenom thing anyways, much more interested in how you do when youre supposed to be great, like 22-30.

Sliding in on these kola kush minis

Cheering for all the based poland qts

Soccer and the NBA have a similar trajectory. Were based af in the 80s and 90s, but then the TV cameras came in hardcore and it became about the shine and glamour.

Also in both sports they jiggered the rules hard as fuck to favor offense and weak people.

I'm a time traveler from 2050. Poland will score four times in the second half, winning 5-1. Pepe will get a red card. My repeating digits will confirm.

Will three of them be from Lewandowski, so he can score 4 against Pepe again?

Why is Ian Wright dressing like an Imam lately?

arsenal supporters are generally muslim so he appeases them

If Ronaldo had to play with himself they'd murder each other after 5 minutes.

Cedric the Entertainer

vs Jiminy Glik

Not been watching it lads, hows TSSSUUUUUUU doing?

Unremarkably

Shot when he should have passed, tantrumed when he didn't receive a pass, was denied a pen, put a free kick into the wall. Typical game

this looks like some read bad overacting

Please behave, you're in a /comfy/ thread

Can't believe naldo completely whiffed another volley with only the keeper to beat. Second time it's happened this tournament.

I have no idea who will win this. Neither look convincing.

good news for whomever they play next

Hoping for 10 panekas. All floated over the bar.