Need help

Need help.

Started shaving pubes and got these red dots. Any suggestions on not getting them?

prob in grown hairs. just dont shave

for real? i want to be clean shaven tho.

Its an infection, best to shave again to get the area clean and fresh then pour rubbing alcohol on it. This kills the germs leaving u with a smooth pube area.

ok i will try that

This, thats how u get that baby bottom look.

Moisturize and exfoliate before and after shaving next time. Should help prevent the spots.

It's just shaving burn. It will go away.

you probably used a razor on excessively long hair and had to shave the same area over and over again causing irritation. leads to ingrowns.

are you retarded

this is true

This, trim the pubes short, exfoliate, and then shave going with the direction of the hair rather than against

are you not?

It is shaver burn, something you would know if you actually had to shave by now young one

Mustard always makes mine go away .

Its called razorburn VERY COMMON we all get them.

same

Use a womens shaving gel thats specifically for those parts, much more lubricating and wont leave razor burn. Dont shave hair without trimming and use a fresh razor

ur fucked

underaged b&

summer has arrived

i was joking i know what would happen

use an electric razor and be very careful not to cut yourself. no razor burn ever again

Aloe Vera lay it on thick!

KEK

I heard using conditioner as shaving cream solves the problem. I manscape every time I get in the shower, I hit the same spots and eventually my skin got used to it and stopped getting irritated.

use a better razor, dont go over the area so much, and moisturize. also go with the grain on pubes, down

Spicy mustard thoe right user ?

>[
yuh

>Any suggestions on not getting them?

Shave with an electric machine twink

shave burn it'll go away

Just use an electric trimmer and make your bitch deal with it. As long as it's short pubes she won't mind compared to those HIV boils

You should pluck instead of shave

that shit hurts

Wash with before shaving
Use shaving cream
Use lotion after shaving
Bathe daily til you have stumps

They will go away, should have used Nair

Oh, sorry, I didn't realize you were a giant hairless pussy

try using hair conditioner as shaving cream. shaving is an art. you must master it. remember. it should feel good when you're shaving. if it hurts. stop. cause you're doing it wrong.

I use manaise

Show us your dick

This feels so good after you get used to it

nah fuck off

Shave with the grain only. It won't be as smooth but it shouldn't break out.

Yeah that happens. It's ingrown hairs. You can get them short with a short-cutting razor, but don't get rid of them entirely.

Never go full smooth. Trim. Smooth looks too young.

How do i shave my nuts without the fear of them being cut open (im not op)

They stop showing up, just keep yourself shaved and you'll be good

That hardly ever happens. Easier to cut ur face than ur sack tbqh.

Just do it? I've been shaving my balls with normal disposable razors for years and never got a single cut. Just don't be dumb.

This this always this

Alright
Thanks

Razer after effects bro chill unless you fucked recently with a rubber

Without*

I once shaved my balls with an electric razor, that was a mistake

This