youtube.com/watch?v=DR2DbU5Uq-4
youtube.com/watch?v=TOxJpPiFe0k
youtube.com/watch?v=Vmn5NUv_kgY&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=hOcryGEw1NY
youtube.com/watch?v=x3S27cfKWfA
youtube.com/watch?v=4Yw53Axj3TQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Gu77Vtja30c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There is nothing much to get. They just play each instrument in a certain tempo, then idk combine different things that are playing and there you go dude

Nocturne op 9 no 2 in Eflat

Jesus christ user. Can't appreciate butthoven? u r fukken rekt mate lol

youtube.com/watch?v=kEEizbmU-hU

fuck this meme, rec me some comfy classical music like:youtube.com/watch?v=DR2DbU5Uq-4

Just listen to other impressionist stuff. Start with Debussy

>one brute fact often overlooked needs to be forced upon our consideration: most works of art are more or less intelligible and give pleasure without any kind of historical, biographical, or structural analysis. There are always some aspects of the work which do not need our critical industry or demand much interpretation. All that is necessary is just some small familiarity, acquired however involuntarily and informally by occasional experience with the stylistic language and tradition of the work.
>A piece of Mozart or a poem by Pope for example, both carries with and conveys a sense of the age and the society in which it was created, and yet at the same time it can speak directly to the sensibility of a modern listener who has little knowledge of the original historical context. Merely a nodding acquaintance with the style and language of the time will generally be enough, and this acquaintance may be superficial and still effective. A study of the historical conditions in which the art was created can of course deepen our understanding and make it more complex and even increase our delight, as I have remarked at the opening. But the study is rarely absolutely indispensable, the individual interpretation never exhaustive or permanent. Every critical approach is likely to obscure important aspects of a work that will enter into the experience of a naive reading, Any appreciation of the past must acknowledge that several different critical approaches are valid, and that even in the absence of any formal system of interpretation, the work may still speak to us simply through its intrinsic merit or value.

Is piano the most /comfy/ instrument?
youtube.com/watch?v=TOxJpPiFe0k

I don't care about the instrument, as long as the music gives the /comfy/ /sleepy/ feel. That flaxen hair is pretty neat.

Reading about classical music on this board makes my blood hurt. I have a degree in music performance and i cant talk to anyone other than music students about music without cringing now.

Chopin's Nocturnes and Preludes are GOAT

youtube.com/watch?v=Vmn5NUv_kgY&t=

What do you have I don't have? Rec me /comfy/ classical music

>I have a degree in music performance
My condolences.

Why?

way to keep it in the ivory tower with the appropriate level of smugness.

This is the part of classical music I dislike the most

>pope
ffs

>tfw you are fluent in music
>tfw you speak music to fellow classicists
>tfw you can tell the which symphony and which conductor is performing just by their style

>tfw can only get into classical music in minor keys

wow you're dumber than op

youtube.com/watch?v=hOcryGEw1NY

My favourite

>would you like fries with that, sir?

DELET THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=x3S27cfKWfA

Listen to this. It is both catchy, masterfully crafted and deep.

Also notice that this doesn't sound like anything from those times, so don't fall for the ''it's all rules and conventions'' meme

>Hey guys! I just took my art/culture gen ed in college, I'm an expert now!

I do agree with you though

How does your music degree help you when you make sandwiches and coffee at work?

Out of the way plebs, Gustav Holst about to make you his bitch
youtube.com/watch?v=4Yw53Axj3TQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Gu77Vtja30c