youtube.com/watch?v=eSX7LmESZQ4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_Speed_You!_Black_Emperor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman
youtu.be/iMfbHw3xgjw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That nigga got on some fresh ass Timbs

Flag.

Neutral or alienated by them.
Didn't see that many and don't want to see more desu.

/thread

me holding the biggest flag

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmet_Ali_Çelikten

Scared?

gib black gf
i need black gf

Nope.

It's the same alienation you feel, as if there are mosquitos flying around.

Hard to explain, but maybe you've got it. The same feeling.

Not making this up on purpose, OP wanted honest feelings.

Of ruining the things you have, scared of change? Absolutely

They seem cool and funny on american tv and movies, never seen o treat one IRL

Human, but different looking.

Prejudice that they are immigrants for obvious reasons...

seriously where did you get my picture?

i dont really like black people if im being 100% honest

Should have officially stayed under our rule.
Kebab are allergic to civilization but you can make something out of Africans with proper government instead of tribal monkeys wasting their potential.
youtube.com/watch?&v=Wrrxub-3f5Q

There's not many blax here in the Vancouver area, and I'm neutral towards them I guess. I realize they're Trouble down in the States, but the black immigrants we get in Vancouver don't seem strange.

There were some four immigrants from Nigeria who often hung out together. One of them seemed troublesome and rude, but the others were fine.
There was only one (1) black guy, born in the US, at the college I went to to study something close to computer science, but he was shy and just kept to himself.
There was this old woman from Eritrea where I worked before going to college. Uh, she was nice I guess.
Through my parents I once met a black woman from Colombia, who had a 16 year old daughter who had gotten pregnant here... lol The woman was pretty disappointed at her daughter because of the early preggers.

...And I think that's it.

There is often mosquito's flying around blacks.

1. America
2. I dunno, I don't have much interaction with them,

I would not want to be associated with France.

I don't know about pure blacks but mulattos are nice people

1. flag
2. neutral to positive. I can understand basically everything they do and generally get behind their culture at times.
youtube.com/watch?v=eSX7LmESZQ4

Only ones I like are the Uncle Toms. Thinking about changing unis because of how awful the black kids are, didn't even really hate niggers till moving to a diverse town.

American black here

Can answer any questions if you're curious about anything.

To answer the question I'm pretty neutral towards everyone except Asians. They're cool

Do you get frustrated being compared to ghetto blacks? I have a black friend (born and raised middle class) that doesn't really identify with a lot of other black folks

I don't mind them, but some are intimidating

American black culture is a cancer and should be marginalized.

Actual Africans seem to be okay, so long as they're not Muslim.

By your average 4channer? Not really. I'm aware that the black American population has a disproportionate number of issues compared to other ethnic groups. I'd rather be judged and looked at individually, but that's becoming increasingly difficult given the state of race relations today

>but that's becoming increasingly difficult given the state of race relations today

If the Democratic party remained its previous course of being the "working class party" instead of becoming the "identity politics party" things would be a lot more positive in this dimension

But alas, we're swimming around in shit creek.

>Flag
>Animist and Christian negroes are alright.

I read that the intro of one of the songs of Godspeed You Black Emperor is a black woman yelling nonsense that was recorded somewhere in canada, really made me think

That's what happens when you have an unnecessary amount of xenophilia, where you excessively celebrate the culture of others instead of your own.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_Speed_You!_Black_Emperor

Their band name is from some Japanese motorcyclist gang film. Seriously.

Playing races/genders/classes against each other is one of the left's oldest trick in their book. It's just been blown to retarded proportions with the help of the MSM. One can only hope that things reverse themselves, but I wouldn't hold my breath

Teddy Roosevelt of the Progressive movement.
The most historically-influential progressives weren't divisive cucks. Dem pandering to coastal elites on cultural issues while conceding economic issues to them (globalist capitalism "Third Way" stuff) is where the

>It's just been blown to retarded proportions with the help of the MSM.

set in. After all, coastal elites have a shitton of money, and they control the MSM.

some are good some are bad
I don't know any, but I see a few

Always seemed pretty arbitrary.

Know many fine black men, but far more nogs. Shame.

The problem with black people is that they fall prey to degenerate and violent value systems too easily without foreign guidance.

Call it genetic, call it socioeconomically passed on from father to son, call it whatever you want, it happens.

I'm not particularly religious myself (ex-catholic) but if Christianity helps black people find a productive and healthy method of living, I'm 101% supportive. Even if an invisible sky god is a sham, a set of solid values can pragmatically keep those people out of the rabbit hole of petty crime -> felony -> recidivism. When you go down that rabbit hole, a fatal link in society is broken, and those people will never return. It's better to believe in a big lie in that case.

Islam unfortunately never went through the same competitive-schism effect that Christianity did. Let me explain that since it's not exactly easy to grasp -- Christianity was able to evolve due to the Protestant Reformation, and later the Enlightenment (which was an antitheistic movement). What was Islam's "reformation"? Goddamn fucking squabbling over who is the rightful caliph w.r.t. Muhammad. Fucking hell, man. You don't get the philosophical intricacies of Kierkegaard by worrying about basic divine right lineage shit like a peasant.

Despite being founded 6 centuries after Christianity, Islam is a much more unevolved specimen of a religion.

Flag
Their presence is a sign your countries immigration system is deeply flawed.

i think that we need more of them to come here

girl on the right wants to get blacked

i'd say 90% of young russian women want to taste delicious Black Cock and about 30% of them already did it

are you the pedo jew by any chance?

Are you a black student or something?

i am 100% russian. i am just not a delusional one unlike most of my countrymen. i realise that we low test ugly russian '''men''' can not sexually satisfy russian girls with our tiny pathetic cocks so they crave real masculine Men to fuck them with their Big Foreign Cock

I'd never soil my BBC with a dirty slav woman.

>Unless she's Polish

Very low quality b8 user.

so when will you finally go back Ivan?

>flag
>theyre rude but im jealous of their ability to get dutch women

What?

Hello, pedojew.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

not gonna lie Slav women are beautiful but aids are pretty high in Russia

depends on the black person. there are absolute niggers like some guy on my fb that's still trying to be a rapper at age 23 or the skinny niggers at my gym who try to start fights with people. then there are normal human blacks.

iunno, most people can be expected to behave civil, but whenever there's a person acting like complete trash and have no idea how they function in modern society 1/3 of the time they are a nigger. example, blacks are maybe 10% of my city yet 50% of the homeless crazy people i've seen.

youtu.be/iMfbHw3xgjw

>i am 100% russian

Only churkas and kikes say that.

>Black people
Never seen one.
I saw negroes and most of them were friendly but I don't like them. It sounds weird but i can surely say that negroes are more friendly than Arabs.

>tfw your cunt is almost 100% white

>more friendly
Fraud is theft with a smile.

>most of them were friendly
>but I don't like them

what the fuck

I don't like negroes.

>cr*atians
>white

America
love them so much i have tens of millions of them

Kill all the young ones, old black people from Christian parts of Africa like Eritrea are alright because they are good to do business with. Better than Albanians and Arabs at least.

But you are the negro, Giovani