ITT: liberals are fucking idiots

ITT: liberals are fucking idiots

Literally any argument that liberals make can be destroyed by reading Plato's "The Republic"
Everyone does not deserve a voice. Period.

take it to Sup Forums little nazi

Reading and quoting Plato is like readin the Quran.

god shut up

I'll bet you carry around a copy of The Prince everywhere you go too.

how many times per day do you say "Machiavellian?"

What does this have to do with platos Republic?

The problem with Plato is that he was a faggot.

The only thing I agree with is native Americans did have a society before we got here. We just fucked that shit up, and made a better one.

> that godawful font on the phone
Are you suuuuure you're not liberal?

I say that a lot... but I like Tupac so I guess it's ok?

Lets see.... the indians that ideology allowed them to own land, traded with us for their land. The other indians that ideology did not let them own land, have no reason to be butthurt, because they didn't own the land they were on.

The natives didn't exactly have society. They were constantly starving because they repeatedly gave up agriculture for the immediate benefits of hunting. They also practiced sacrifices and shit, don't let liberals tell you they were all peaceful..
also, the spanish killed 94% of the natives.
mexicans are not natives, they are rape babies of the spanish.

Also

> referencing Plato

Is this Ancient Greece? No it isn't.

Are you Greek? Probably not.

While I may agree that not everyone deserves a voice, I think you may very well be among the ranks that need to shut 2/5 of your mouth at least.

>Better one
kek. The planets dying because of you white niggers

How is he wrong?

Good christ, it's the Trump supporter line of questioning

> inb4 'what has he said that makes him racist?'

The planet isn't dying, the planet is changing, like always. Fuck man for the last thousand years it has been cooler than normal. Remember that landmass called Greenland? Remember why it was called Green Land? It's because it was fucking green. It has been covered in ice for ages because the earth was in a cooling period. Now it's in a warming period. Fuck me man the earth is statistically warmer than right now, but people don't pay attention to that. They see that last year it flooded and this year it is a little hot and the next few years from now will be cold.

You know how we determine an ice age, right? It is based on the earth having more than 15% of its landmass covered in ice. Currently its like 18-19%. We're still in an ice age. No libbytard will ever realize or know this. CO2 in the atmosphere in higher concentrations is an effect of global warming, not the cause.

I never got this argument. It's like it's saying illegal immigration is okay because "white people did it" but the people who put forward this argument obviously feel that white people doing it was bad. It's like to these people that our society did some wrong shit in the past so we aren't allowed to do anything but should just allow wrong shit to happen us now in the present as like some kind of punishment for what shitty people in the past did.

holy fuck I just lost so hard, and Im the guy that posted it.
So what.. now stating facts is racist?
pick up a history book kid

Plot twist

I am Greek faggot. Get mad at my grease

Eh.

You've got some fallacies there.

Spanish didn't directly kill the injuns. A series of plauges and poxes following the initial contacts in the late 1400s wiped out much of the native population.

But you're right about the injuns being metal as fuck though. They practiced slavery, cannibalism, ritual killing and regularly wiped opposing groups out.

Low volume of surface iron, high concentrations of readily accessable flora and fauna, few large predatory species in large numbers and relatively few easily domesticated animals led to a low tech society with nothing more than low level agriculture. Which equals an easily subjugated society when facing a high tech society.

Ummmmm it was called Greenland cos the white dude that 'discovered' it chartered the rights to it instead of Iceland and used the name Greenland to trick people in to living there.

The answer to bullshit is not more bullshit, user.

You're going to keep avoiding a response, which is a shame. It's unfortunate that people with your point of view consistently refuse to respond thoughtfully, I would've appreciated hearing why you think he's wrong.

Well perhaps he's just ignorant and has lived in the humongous age that was touted as the 90's and doesn't see things as color or gender? Enlighten him and expand his mind of why he is racist instead of telling him he is and not giving him a reason just so you can have a chance to label him without actual information to back it up.

You have no idea what the history of Greenland is, do you. That is not why it's called Greenland you stupid fuck, go look shit up before you spew your garbage.

Kek. How's living on that EU welfare? You realise you people are the niggers of Europe, right?

This was drawn in the 1500s, it shows how spanish treated the native americans

That was an example dumbass

fedoras spout off vague old book titles and authors without providing any context because that's how they sound smart to others. Ask one to quote something from the book next time-not on computers where they can google shit, and watch them squirm and derail the argument

> history is always written by the victors
No thanks. Even the people who learn history still repeat the fucked up shit that happens so why waste time?

I just laugh when people try to pretend the Indians were never warring over land. They had a lot to base off of law of the land and fought for control of regions constantly. So American's came in and played a game they already were playing, the natives lost, and America took over.

These are people that literally scalped their enemies. We're going to act as if the people that came here were any worse?

>You know how we determine an ice age, right? It is based on the earth having more than 15% of its landmass covered in ice. Currently its like 18-19%. We're still in an ice age. No libbytard will ever realize or know this. CO2 in the atmosphere in higher concentrations is an effect of global warming, not the cause.
>actually arguing about global warming
>expecting to be taken seriously
>mfw

I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about. I didn't follow the reply string, I literally just saw how you phrases your question and it reminded me of every irritating troglodyte that phrases their questions condescendingly to sound smart when in reality they're fucking retarded as fuck.

Tl;dr: the way you wrote it rustled my jimmies

>two guys shooting bows at one another
>another guy comes up and shoots them both
>kills their familys or makes them move across the whole country with barely anything left

ok

>These are people that literally scalped their enemies
>that dank koolaid
scalping enemies was a way for the men importing guns into the Americas to determine if they were actually a value to the economy. Bounties on scalps showed how much the guns were being used to clear the locals out.
The natives scalped whites in revenge.
Please get your shit straight.

>But you're right about the injuns being metal as fuck though. They practiced slavery, cannibalism, ritual killing and regularly wiped opposing groups out.
>Low volume of surface iron, high concentrations of readily accessable flora and fauna, few large predatory species in large numbers and relatively few easily domesticated animals led to a low tech society with nothing more than low level agriculture. Which equals an easily subjugated society when facing a high tech society.

Never heard of them having slaves before, and you are right about WHY they were a low tech society.. but simply put they were never going to use the land beyond hunting, and they would never have dug into the earth for the metal, oil, and coal.
They would have continued exactly how they had been until a really bad winter came along and killed them off for good, at which point when europe went to space in the alternate future, they would have said "whats all that shit over there" and then set sail for the americas and used the land.. then later on archeologists would have found skeletons all over the place instead of ever finding live poeple.

Hey they took the bait didn't they?

Kek. Good point, user.

>history is always written by the victors
... so have you ever actually looked at the construction of the concentration camps?
For a "death camp" they are really inefficient.

Plauges and poxes before the conquistadores even got to the Americas had a much higher score than the Spanish could ever hope to achieve.

You're comparing Dylan Roof to Brevik.

>They have what i want
>Lets kill them for it

found the Trump supporter

Sorry that europeans were technologically advanced? That doesn't mean anything. Shit, the entire formation of countries came from warring over lands. So why is it that we treat the domination of the entirety of the Americas (South and North) like the only shameful act was europeans taking over the portion that would become the United States?

So what you're saying is I could do better?

I remember my first time in philosophy 101

The spanish killed more than the suposed number of jews killed during the halocaust..
what the fuck are you even trying to say?

trump nor his supporters have ever said to kill anyone. What the fuck are you even talking about

I thought you were the person who replied to the original post. Why would you reply to a post when you haven't even read the conversation? If you had read the preceding posts, perhaps you would have better understood the circumstance.

I don't understand the problem with asking somebody to explain their reasoning. Somebody wrote a convincing argument, and another person immediately tried to discredit their argument with petty insults. Isn't it reasonable to expect them to explain their position? Why is the wording inappropriate?

But user, how can we make America great again with all these brown people around?

>They have what I want
>Lets kill them for it

Like Hillary, when she was pocketing money from big oil companies during the time where she voted in support of the Iraq War?

I think youre confusing liberals with the regressive left.

anyone could build a better "death camp".
They had a fucking theater, swimming pool, soccer team.. only two furnaces, and the bodies were below ground and had the be brought up through a wooden SERVICE elevator no more than 6 at a time and then drug to the crematorium to the two furnaces, which took hours to burn a single body, and you cant pack them because then it takes 10x longer.

You are making up stuff.
Nobody ever said get rid of brown people.
Do you know what illegal immigrant means?

The author of "man to boy society; how to fuck underage boys in the presence of their family and get away with it" has very little relevance in modern, first world societies.

But whatever. Go back to Sup Forums. It's not where you belong, but they might put up with your stupid, since it is akin to their own.

Are you autistic too?

Fuck what happened to the Indians, there's a lot to say there. It's all set in stone now. The fact is that liberals are fucking stupid and self indulgent. One of my gay friends posted some shit on fb with pictures of Republican figures with the caption "I am Omar Mateen. " suggesting the scourge that is Islam isn't to blame. Even after the faggot shooter admitted it was. Their top nominee is an established and proven crook. Before the fucking election started. Election fraud, using a position of power to gain "donations" to a "charity" that 90% of the money is unaccounted for. They want to let in every welfare sucking leech that is willing to vote for the big D just to make sure they have an uniformed and dependant voter base. All under the guise of PC culture and ignoring the national debt and the future of our children. Fuck, liberals are fucking stupid. I don't like trump, but I don't need an ID to vote. I'll try to vote for a man that isn't politician ten fucking times to possibly counter the corruption and voter fraud the left is planning. Fuck liberals, fuck Muslims. Immigrants are fine if they pull their own weight. Gays are cool too, unless they have a dick and want to say they're a woman, then fuck them too.

Exactly how long have you been lurking?

This is the asshole of the internet. Of course I'm gonna jump in and insult you over something menial.

How the shit can you sit there and be flabbergasted about it?

Are we killing planets now? I thought less of us. I mean, I thought it was just this one.

Look up the exact quotes from Trump about Muslims and Mexicans. What part of those quotes endorses genocide?

Well you got me there

Yeah it means 'damn dirty brown people jumping the border and shooting up our jobs'. So we gonna kill some spics and niggers, or fucking what?

Challenge accepted

I agree with you on them not ever exploiting the resources they had readily available.

North America was such a vast land mass compared to Europe that there never were the territorial pissing matches that took place in Europe that led to advances in technology.

I'll argue that they would have been wiped out by nature, though.

We'd have simply encountered them in a state similar to "lost" tribes and larger sweaters of Africa. Maintaining the status quo, never advancing.

Given another thousand years without European contact, they may have had enough societal pressure to have seen a technological leap, but we'll never know.

Because we beat the battered remnants so hard they've been spending the last two hundred years getting drunk and bitching about the white man.

see you soon

If you can pull that face off, I'm gonna worship you like a god, user. Like a fucking god.

The part where I want to kill brown people so shut the fuck up. Hell I might even shoot Trump if he puts too many layer of spray tan on.

My favourite post this month. Close the Internet, this wins.

no. were gonna build a wall and then shoot anything that tries to climb it.

I've seen this shit so many times, I've been wondering why anybody ever even tries. Must be an age thing.

But there are brown people here, user. They need shot too!

Anders BREIVIK you fucking ignorant.

Maybe.

I don't want to be lectured in post qualify from some goober who probably started posting last summer. You aren't a troll, and you aren't contributing to this discussion. You're likely some normie who goes on Sup Forums casually, and has some rudimentary knowledge of American politics. You don't know Trump, and you definitely don't know Sup Forums.

>I'll argue that they would have been wiped out by nature, though.
We have found the remains of many indians that show signs of severe malnutrition.
Its established fact that they made farms but got bored with it and gave it up to go hunting.
There would have been a winter sooner or later that they would not have survived.

>"Lost" tribes and larger sweaters of Africa
Those tribes are in the african jungle, a place that is greener than green, and never sees snow.
At this moment, I am discussing the natives of north america. The natives of south america and central america would most likely have survived.

>never heard of them having slaves

Maybe, just maybe, reading would do you better than listening?

Yeah plato molested black kids so idgaf about his opinions

Spot on with the history books, m8

Kek

not if they have citizenship

> I don't want blablablabla *wet shit noises*

TOO BAD, NYAGGGGAAAAAAA!!!!!

You're fucking retarded expecting civil conversation on Sup Forums.

Doesn't matter what the fuck I am, if I see a parade I wanna shit on, you bet your ass I'm chugging exlax and spreading my ass for it.

And you get to decide who doesn't?

Right......

I've read a history book or two, and a professor once stressed the fact that the natives had no concept of slavery.

You're proving my point.

You're better off on reddit, this is where the big boys play.

I don't know Trump either (not-the-guy-you-responded-to) and I'll give you twentyfive to one on your ten bucks you don't know him either.

> implying I care

Brown people have no place in a civilised world. That's why we need eugenics again and a good thorough ethnic cleanse.

Spanish put them to work by the thousands in their silver mines. People talk about how bad the Slavery in the U.S. was, how the Spanish treated the natives was a fucking CAKEWALK compared to that.

Pretty sure the Aztecs would have moved and taken all North America eventually. The Aztecs had relatively low tech, but were definitely improving. Apparently a few of the native tribes (Purhepecha or something) had already begun to make bronze and had crappy forges.
The prehispanic races had their own agriculture and actually had something resembling toilets with ceramic plumbing in Texcoco. Aztecs were mad good Astronomers and had actually a fair grasp at Math. They had poetry and literature, although their written language was laughably unpractical. Sadly all their books got burned by the Spaniards, and the population decimated; they might have discovered something that Europe didn't know at the time. Who can tell?

All I'm saying is that given time they would've definitely made something out of themselves if Europe didn't exist. They were thousands of years behind; but they were on track.

> big boys

Ummmm, fucking where? Adults who actually have their shit together are not on fucking Sup Forums. Go cry in one of the 7 trap threads about it.

>history books
>right

kek

You could do better. Spend ten more seconds considering what your sentiment is, and twenty seconds more on how to word it.
Then use punctuation and proofread.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's told you this.

I don't mean that you know Trump personally. I mean the fact that he doesn't understand Trump or his policies.

Trump is easily the most important political candidate of our lifetime, and will be the most important leader. The people who are dismissing his policies are on the wrong side of history, and it won't be long until the majority of Americans realize that.

What's the difference between here and eight chan?

George Lovell did a really nice book about this very topic. Heavy Shadow and Black Night.

Guns, Germs and Steel also goes over this a bit.

tl;dr you're wrong.

More bestiality on 8ch?

Maybe he's acoustic. I've heard it's even worse.

They didn't have a concept of slavery by white standards, because they didn't have a concept of property by white standards. That don't mean they didn't have slaves. It just means that slavery didn't mean the same to them as it did to the whites.

If it werent such a huge distance, I could see them moving in. Surely the western tribes would remigrate into the area too, but eventually if they didnt get their shit together and farm they would suffer the same fate.

Talking about the azteks when discussing the natives is like talking about wazniak when talking about how bad apple sucks.

Iirc the azteks did have established cities, they definatly showed potential.
>Sadly all their books got burned by the Spaniards, and the population decimated;
kinda sounded like agreeing with my original post

Something else to consider, the founding of america has played a key part in shaping this world. It ended the british empire, aswell as created these liberal ideas that we hate so much. It paved the way for the cushy societies we all live in, with workers rights and unemployment saving your ass when you get fired

People seem to forget, white people are the ones that made slavery illegal around the world.
Every race has had slaves, and whites have even been slaves, but only one race chose to end slavery.

Don't project your lack of ambition and overwhelming thirst for nigger cock on us user. You don't have your shit together for a reason needle dick