How bout a pedal board thread? i see people showing off their axes, how bout their pedals?

how bout a pedal board thread? i see people showing off their axes, how bout their pedals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S6qy_yYzpIE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anal Chorus? Kiks!

nice, whats the wah you have?

lol yeah. Painted over the "og" part of "analog"

Cry Baby

I can't say enough good things about this. Dial up any, ANY sound you want.

gotta say, ive messed around with effects pedal, cant dial them in enough like individual pedals, bette/stronger/cleaner tone? yeah, probably.

multi-effects pedals*

It's not for the stage but for home noodling it's amazing. And I could run it clean into a PA or stack for more power.

I am new to pedals and I only have a Big Muff; where do I go from here?

I'd get a chorus and flange or phaser next.

Be careful.

Before you know it you'll be spending hideous amounts of cash on pedal after pedal.

"THIS pedal is the last one I'll ever need."

This is a couple months old, but close enough. White pedal bottom left is a EHX cathedral that has since been swapped with a Digitech Polara. The big brown pedal is a modified Big Muff, with different clipping options, mid control, gain profiles.

Chain is: Polytune Mini > Digitech Whammy > Digitech Digiverb > AMT Wah > Boss SD1 Japan > Big Muff tone wicker > Modded 90s big muff > Boss PH1r > Boss CE2 > Boss DD7 > Strymon Timeline > EHX Cathedral

It really depends on what amp you have and what sound you want. A delay is always useful for any type of genre though, so that would be a good one to start with.

I think you need another Muff bud.

good lookin board. never been a big fan of boss pedals myself

Well, I can participate in any other guitar-related anything thread, but, I have no pedals.

well, what guitar(s) do you have?

Question, what would be a good pedal for an Alice in Chains kind of sound? Mainly something like Them Bones and Angry Chair.

Jerry Cantrell used a Bogner Uberschall amp. There's a Bogner Uberschall pedal that will get you pretty close. You'll need humbuckers.

Heres a demo, where they use an AIC song to showcase: youtube.com/watch?v=S6qy_yYzpIE

get the ring stinger

Thanks man. I will defiantly check it out when I get some extra cash.

I see so many people with pedal boards, I have met none that impressed me.