ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20063233
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not

you can't put a penis inside another penis

/thread

/thread

You need to grow the fuck up, user.
There's no such thing as "objectively".
There is no such thing as "right" or "wrong".

There's only favorable and unfavorable.

It makes people that were raised thinking it's a sin/gross feel uncomfortable inside. :( awe jeez.

can't breed with two men/women

How does the function of a sexual organ have any objectively tangent baring on how its used in other activities. Guess you wanna stop masturbating.

u cant benis into benis D:

You're doing it wrong

Breeding is not an obligation.
You can literally justify anything with this argument. Which works for me.

The only reason for sex is procreation

please link me a vid

yes it is

welp, for starters, it goes 100% against both evolutionary theory and the dogma of most religions, so it seems like no matter which way you look at it, you're fucked.

>trying to sound intelligent
>misspelling half of the words you used

No. You choose to have sex.
Using your argument/that posters argument, using a condom would be wrong.

it's not. please be gay. we already have waaay too many people on the planet. people need to stop reproducing

I'm on my phone.
Where in the evolutionary theory does it say a man cannot have sex with another man.

>misspelling half of your words in the age of autocorrect

While that may be true, I don't ever need to justify anything.

If you're not suffering (?) from ASPD, this way of thinking should lead to utilitarianism - which is not a bad philosophy to follow.

Procreation is the one unquestionable criteria for species as a whole. Failing to do so means you are a failure.

It's about as degenerate as doing drugs.

It completely defies the whole reason there are 2 sexes. Procreation cannot happen between 2 animals of the same sex as it's physically impossible, not to mention it defies what the brain is genetically wired to find attractive as the male or female was born of procreation as all ( inb4 asexual reproduction) being are brought into life. So where does the notion that the same sex is a good thing to lay with and become very familiar with on a sexual level come from or even make sense?
TLDR Homosexuality is an incurable disease/genetic defect.

Which words were misspelled? To me it looks like I structured the sentence messily and added a misplaced word that didn't convey my thoughts the way I wanted.

;Π}

xvideos.com/video6783455/guy_fucking_guy_in_his_massive_penis

OK, homosexuality impairs the ability to breed but where in that paragraph does it prove that its objectively wrong to perform homosexual activity.

But the male gspot is in the ass

If sex was about breeding, we'd go in heat like dogs. Fuck your bullshit. Sex is about pleasure and babies are an almost unanimously unplanned and unwanted side effect.

I don't care if you're gay.
what I don't like about gays are 2 things.
1- maybe not all the gays but they love to shove the fact that they love the penis in everyone's face. like an attention whore

2- I get this creepy idea that just because they are male and like penis in their mouth and poopers,, they think all men are homosexuals. like closet homos. just check all those tra, penis rate, fags offering their butthole threads on Sup Forums.even though they have their own board.
- like they get a thrill from "turning" a "straight" guy into a penis lover like them.
weird as fuck.

What.

What does impairing the ability to find a mate to procreate(which a lot of straight people don't want to do) with have anything to do with the objective wrong of being homosexual.

its fucking gross dude, your putting your dick where another man shits, thats fucking nasty

you wouldnt put your dick in some dudes toilet would you?

1. Straight people do exactly this as well.

2. Nice generalization and and also what.

1. Being open is not shoving it in your face. You notice it because you are into it and it bothers you because denial.

2. Sexuality is fluid. You don't turn anyone. You simply clear the bullshit lines in their head so they are free to use their body as they please without neurotic binary bs.

It's selfish.

The whole fucking faggot culture is self serving.

There have already been studies citing correlations between homosexuality and narcissism

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20063233

>its fucking gross dude, your putting your dick where women pee, shed their utereus lining and some blood and give birth through, that's fucking nasty.

Satire aside, the human rectum is very sterile. Which is why you don't have infections there.

There is also "the velvet rage" which tells the other side of it... it's not narcissistic personality disorder, it's feigned narcissistic behaviors to cover shame and rage

Are you fucking retarded?

Last time I checked only faggots have fucking parades celebrating their gayness.

And even though they do this shit in public where everyone and there grandparents can see.

Walking around nude, engaging in public sex acts, etc.

What do straight people have huh?

Name one particular celebration dedicated solely to heterosexuality

>how is being gay objectively wrong
Understand what is being said you retard.

>You notice it because you are into it and it bothers you because denial.
weird how you think I'm gay like you. exactly what I try too explain on number 2.
you think all men are homosexual like you.

bruh, theres plenty of gay dudes who are perfectly content and happy being gay, the shame and rage only comes from other people being judgmental cunts, if you seriously think all gay people have actual issues, youre the one with issues

women have two holes and nowhere is disgusting as putting it in fecal matter

Perfectly legitimate shame, totally misplaced rage.

Don't give me that "its a cultural backlash" bullshit.

I don't let niggers get away with that argument and I sure as shit ain't about to let faggots get by with it either.

>cited a medical study
>what is arguably the most object points we as humans can possibly make
>never mind the fact that you're a fucking retard who believes in objective morality

are your trying to say being a faggot is good?

Who the fuck said anything about gay parades? And when do straight people not express their sexuality?

Are you socially inept or you just lack any fundamental understanding of human psychology?

Two male magikarp cant breed? Also /thread

Faggot in the second post claims straights boast their sexuality as much as gays...

I don't ever remember seeing straight parades.

Considering you totally ignored my point abd just spouted intelligent sounding bullshit...

I'd say you're the one who is socially inept.

I asked how is BEING homosexual wrong. You cite something irrelevant to what was asked.
And through everything I said you think I believe in objective morality?

Jesus Christ...

>ops post asks how is being gay objectively wrong
>this is the same as asking if you think it is objectively immoral

Just shut the fuck up bro, you done went full retard.

You sound like you don't have a lot of friends

Consider for a moment that homosexuals are a minority. Now compare it to heterosexuals who are a majority.

Now think, humans express their sexuality as it is apart of their personal identity and character. Who, out of these two groups, express their sexuality more than another? Also odd use of boasting.

No it wasn't irrelevant.

I was providing evidence, objective evidence, pointing out that there are no parades celebrating heterosexuality....

The act of which is selfish, just like homos, which was confirmed in the study I cited.

Pretty much everyone except for Ayn rand would agree being this selfish is a bad thing.

Explain to me how being gay is subjectively wrong

Consider for a moment that...

>There are no straight pride parades
>There are no hetero assistance leagues in college
>There are no safe spaces for people offended by faggots.

I don't think many people have a problem with queers, it's the ones that need other people to validate them 100% of the time that are annoying.

Homosexuality like other hedonistic degenerate activities like drugs impede the desire and ability to get a mate and raise a family, like a functional organism.

Yes, I asked if its objectively immoral. But the point of the thread was to show that you can't prove homosexuality is objectively wrong, because there is no objective morality.

You might wanna rethink this.

Bro, that's literally every faggot on earth at some point.

Not all animals go into heat, yet they don't spend their time fucking all the time.

Does someone need to explain to you what minority means and the consequences of being in that group?

Look at me! I'm a special queerflake and I'm proud! Look at me! #StandwithOrlando

GIVE ME ATTENTION AND PITY

yeah and its fucking annoying.
nobody is special. and nobody has to care about other peoples feelings

I answered it as best is humanly possible

>I asked this question rhetorically
>not cause I think it's wrong or right
>cause I don't believe in wrong or right

Uh huh... Next you'll be saying you were only pretending to be retarded.

Except no because you are comparing a generalization. Not all gay people do that. Nor do all gay people visit those parades.
And it's irrelevant because I asked how being gay is wrong not how gay people are somehow selfish by expressing themselves.

Does someone need to explain to you that whatever shit you go through in love is not an excuse to be a flaming queer....

" Oh woe is me, I'm an oppressed snowflake, I better compensate by giving more of what people hated in the first place"

Fucking retard

>Sex is about pleasure and babies are an almost unanimously unplanned and unwanted side effect.
Gay people say stuff like this and still wonder why they're hated.

Ok let's get off the parade thing then, since you're obsessed with the only argument you can make...

What you got to say about that study I cited huh?

It isn't, chill.

Yes, it was rhetorical. Thanks for understanding.

>not mental gymnastics

Who the fuck told you that being a grease stained wife beating drain on society was the correct way to live your life? If you cite the past bear in mind that any feudal lord could fuck your wife during your wedding night because you came out of a peasant pussy..

Being a faggot might not entitle people to be treated like snowflake, but it sure as shit should entitle people to be allowed to decide what hole they put their dick in.

I can honestly say I don't care much for it bud. Sorry.

adoption artificial insemination

All the gays trying to keep themselves in line in one place. Wish I could just bomb it. These are the kind of guys who fuck off to women so over done they are a mockery of real women because they have no idea what a real hetro/ish man (I honestly don't believe in them anymore, pretty much every man I know has jumped the fence at one point or wants too.) would be attracted to so they over compensate with every stereotype of what is sexy ever put forth by someone selling a product. There are plenty of people on this planet who will reproduce, your genes aren't going to make that much of a difference. The people who sell you black and white sexuallity just want you to buy more shit when your little repressed spawn are born.

I thought that was a Red Lightspeed Ranger helmet.

>I was only pretending to be retarded

There it is folks.

This whole thread has been one big ego-stroking session for yet another brain dead faggot.

>>breeding is not an objective obligation. It's an optional aspect of life.

In our society sex is lo longer a necessity for procreation to keep your tribe big enough to survive.
It rather bacame a means of social bonding, of spending time and having fun together.
For that, it becomes irrelevant whether your partner is the same or some other gender - in fact, sex without the (nowadays) risk of procreation in an overcrowded world is preferable.

Back to the sixties: Make love, not war.

Explain to me how it's objectively right.
Arguing 101
faggot.

Adoption allows orphaned children to be raised in the family unit. So does artificial insemination.

Breeding is in our evolutionary biology. We're wired to want to do it. If one organism doesn't want to do it, they are a defective organism.

OP's PHOTO plus AIDS

/thread

Oh, I always see straight people showing wedding rings as a sign for a socially accepted monogamous relation with the purpose of procreation - or even carrying around the results of their unprotected sex in public.

Hahahaha.
You honestly can go further with these accusations and still be wrong. I wasn't pretending you autist, it's clear from my wording that I was daring anyone to prove something which I thought obviously couldn't be done.

You're a result of an act of unprotected sex. Kill yourself.

what is it with you and hating children?

Organisms are driven to reproduce not obligated to by any external definition.

syphilis rots your brain and you get it from buttrape but go ahead and keep putting wieners inside poop OP

nigga if you think I'm clicking that

I bet if he went back in time he would kill his younger self being paraded around by his whore mother who dared to create him by having unprotected sex.

Bachelor(ette) parties

As far as nature goes, it just means you as a man or a woman are not doing your duty that was assigned to you by just that: nature.

If a human being doesn't reproduce properly, then in nature's world, you're just not fucking anything other than a bag of flesh taking up space and resources.

In the grand scheme of things, whatever genitals you prefer to interact with doesn't really change the outcome of any important event on the planet. Ever.

With that said, I hope all faggots that inhabit Sup Forums boards fucking die. You pieces of shit are THE largest group of shitposters the Internet has ever seen. I have no problem with well-adjusted normal fags, though.

>Organisms are driven to live not obligated by any external definition.

No, there aren't any wedding parades, showing that there is an now legitimate staright fuckung couple goint to start breeding the next night, never heard of that.
No, those usually strict straight networks between alumni of universities are nor for protection and assistance.
And almost every gay would consider the average sports bar a safe space for straight guys and those who want to avoid the emancipated gays.

>*not obligated to

Nice trips and I literally said not obligated to.

You
>Organisms are driven to reproduce not obligated to by any external definition.
Me
>Organisms are driven to live not obligated by any external definition.

Do you see the difference now or do you want me to spell out the argument for you?

Ad Hominem attacks focus on the person making the argument rather than the argument itself. One example of this is the faulty logical chain that assumes that grammatical errors in a written statement somehow disprove the intended idea of the statement.

Being gay is a declaration of interest in a single sex to the exclusion of all others.
Being 'gay' is embedded within the life experience of the individual, i.e. to date, they have only experienced sexual feelings for members of the same sex.
The average person knows perhaps 5000 people in their life time, half of whom are the same sex as themselves. Most of these people, regardless of sex, will be discounted for many reasons that are not necessarily related to sex (being related, too old, too young, unavailable, just plain fugly).
People might see somewhere between 50 - 100 000 people in their life time, through a combination of strangers they walk past (remembering that most people live in the same area for long periods of time with relatively stable populations, so they walk past the same people all the time), and via media such as the interwebs. Again, most will have their attractiveness discounted for the above reasons.
There are 7 billion people in the world, half of whom are members of the opposite sex. Gay people are basing their sexuality on their experience of attraction to a statistically insignificant proportion of the population, and can't say for certain that there isn't a person of the opposite sex whom they might find attractive.
Ergo, being gay is wrong, because it lacks statistical power.

Although, to be fair, the same applies equally to anyone who says their straight.

It's not. It's objectively different.

I don't hate children. But being one of my father's four children, and my sisters already having two boys each, in my opinion the contingent of new humans in that generation is already full for my family.
I love my nephews but wouldn't consider any own children - rather spend time and money for my nephews education.