Please describe things you associate with the United States

Please describe things you associate with the United States.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eb6rxavme6k?t=78
youtube.com/watch?v=B_PPk_TtetE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cringeworthy humour

mcdonalds, rap, degeneracy

SHART

founding modern society and culture

Greatness

Niggers and poorly dressed people.

Plain old evil

Gay, libertards, spoilt brats, jew sucker, evil to the heart's core, noisy people, what's depicted is not what you get, cringe

>poorly dressed people

That's fair.

Big ol' plastic tiddies, guns, fast food and gas-guzzlin' trucks.

>jew sucker
>muslim country

into the trash bin your opinion goes

I harbor no love for jews, but muslims are a lower life form compared to even they.

Creationism. Old earth variation in particular.

Fug, meant young earth

also stronk military.

Interventionism
geopolitical manipulation

Niggers everywhere, even president is nigger.

Autism

cringeworthy humor
cars
guns
national parks
patriotism
military
they love jews
fat people
fast food
money

Freedom, guns, burgers, technologies, prosperity, superiority.

>red star with hammer & sickle

stupidity
conservatism
low iq

He bought that cap on American ebay for a dollar from starving Russian pilot.

empire of satan

You are ungrateful. If America wouldn't protect you Russian tanks would be in Warsaw.

>be me
>be in Uni
>take elective history course
>prof is huge USSR buff
>been to USSR and Russia many times
>tells us about how in the 90's Soviet veterans would be selling all their medals and war memorabilia for a few CAD just to buy food

Made me sad tbqh.

In the summer of 1990, a few weeks before his 17th birthday, his father led a group of high school math students, including Sergey, on a two-week exchange program to the Soviet Union. His roommate on the trip was future Carnegie Mellon University computer science professor John Stamper. As Brin recalls, the trip awakened his childhood fear of authority and he remembered that "his first impulse on confronting Soviet oppression had been to throw pebbles at a police car." Malseed adds, "On the second day of the trip, while the group toured a sanatorium in the countryside near Moscow, Brin took his father aside, looked him in the eye and said, 'Thank you for taking us all out of Russia.'

Weird to think the USSR and the USA's standard of living, strength, global influence, and image was comparable at one point.

What? They never were. Maybe top party officials lived like US middle class.

Ivan, is it true that American blue jeans were very popular in the Soviet Union and were illegal because they represented capitalism?

They were popular and expensive but not illegal. wtf how fucking pants can be illegal.
We also had Indian jeans and later production of jeans in USSR started but they were shitty.
I always hear some weird myths about USSR from westerners like that western music were banned.

The term "Happy Holidays"

IT'S MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU TWATS

I thought Brits say happy Christmas

>implying muslim country
Chinese are better than you
Opinion mashed up in turds of amerifatty and cemented.

Santa Claus cocacola

American fashion from left to right
>average
>slob
>hippy
>rich white fuckb0i
>average 2: the later years

>They were popular and expensive but not illegal. wtf how fucking pants can be illegal.
>We also had Indian jeans and later production of jeans in USSR started but they were shitty.
>I always hear some weird myths about USSR from westerners like that western music were banned.
Sorry man. I used to know an older guy who said they were illegal and that he knew a guy who smuggled them into the USSR.

Real American jeans were valuable. Sailors were bringing them and then sold on markets or in pawn shops(or near pawn shops then it was semi-legal activity).
Western tourist could sell jeans for more than soviet monthly wage and then eat caviar in restaraunts for month. Finns were doing it.
In port towns with sailors who did international routes you could buy anything on bazaar.

You say happy holidays because it's faster than saying happy christmas, new years eve, and new years

Niggers

lol wut?

"americans" are just as shit and yous are, kacapie

And Im not talkign about native americans

Im talking about all these yurotrash that colonized that continent

Stop being rude please

My uncle was killed by bandits to take a leather jacket, fur hat and jeans. That's all there is to know about ""great Soviet Union ""

;_;

He was asking for it. Maybe he shouldn't dress in jeans and fur like a faggot.

>if not wearing a padded jacket and tarpaulin boots that faggot

Russian '' logic ''

guns, burgers, fat people, cardboard houses

blacks, jews, poverty, the rap music

Fat
Freedom
Guns
Niggers
Wealthy

Niggers, degeneracy, fatties with incontinence.

Degeneracy
Obnoxiousness (is that a word?)
Ignorance

>all this bullying
I can't take it anymore

They hate us for our freedom and religion. You feel bad or not 100% patriotic and the commies win.

Don't let the commies win.

I-I'll try not to but it hurts so much

We love you

Cars everywhere, excellent roads, cardboard houses, fat people, megalomania.

>that flag

So Hawaii but with 50 stars?

alliance

T-thanks. Soon the world will know peace because of our cunts.

God Bless you Russian user

Hamburgers

Obese sharters and freedom invasions

Mexicans

amerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifatsamerifats

Post more of this mexican qt please

student loan debts

Shhh no tears, you aren't as cucked as we are.

Try being me.

No thanks I know it would be worse. Only Canadians and Indians have it worse than Americans when it comes to being bullied on Sup Forums.

Bombs

Dog bless
You rang

Teacups.

Wasn't nice ;_;
youtu.be/eb6rxavme6k?t=78

I'd put Swedes, Germans, and Romanians there too, but otherwise correct.

>Romanians
The other two yeah, but I barely see Romanians mentioned at all asides from occasional gypsy references.

back in the day didn't Peter the Great introduce a whole new fashion? i thought he made his people wear fancy "European" clothes that weren't suitable for the conditions and climate. perhaps it wasn't "illegal" as one might say, but when the czar rules, doesn't that kinda make it illegal to wear clothes he doesn't want you to wear?

there are all kinds of holidays during the winter months. america is sort of a cultural melting pot. to single out christmas is what makes americans christian twats that think they are superior to any other holiday or religion

It's only shitty for the Indians and Romanians though because they're genuinely in shitty situations.

Germany, Sweden, America and Canada are all great countries, who cares if we get bullied, only an idiot would take it seriously and get offended/annoyed.

IN

>America is a great country
T-thanks, it's nice to see one positive post about America for once.

cowboys

It has fault, and should work to fix them, and to be completely honest I'd put it at the bottom of those 4 countries (sorry).

But it's still objectively one of the best countries in the world and does some things much better than most of Europe.

muscle cars

I'll accept that. It's better than more bullying.

youtube.com/watch?v=B_PPk_TtetE
I wish we had more american cars. Pickup trucks and chevrolet suburban too.

Freedom, huge cars, desert, pride, sun, guns, the best burgers, huge patriotism (but u can do it, u deserved, really deserved, bcs u have the greatest country in the world)

God bless USA.
Most soviet cars were influenced heavily by American car design.

Were there any Soviet muscle cars?

Volgas made for KGB had large engine from gaz-13. Some had rotary engines.

Kek

kek

:3

Made me smile
Not bad
Definitely better than France haha

France had some cool cars.

They absolutely do
But they never had our inefficient, massive, and awesome engines