Another Club Penguin raid? Get in here Sup Forumsros...

Another Club Penguin raid? Get in here Sup Forumsros. So last time we all wore miners helmets and made a swastika on an iceberg. This time we'll start at the town square or Plaza or whatever and then we'll collectively March around the map chanting "trump". Server will be slushy, wear your mining helmets, make sure your chat mode is off of safe.

I got banned for calling people niggers.

lets do this

Make a new account

I would but idk why I'm perma banned

You have to use a different email, if you get one account banned all accounts linked to thag email will be banned

I did a few times
They probably track hardware ids too

Bump

Bump

bumping this

Is anyone on there?

grabbing the helmet now

im in

where the hell is everyone?

no idea how/where/what to fucking do in this god forsaken game

go to the mine, grab the mining helmet, got to the plaza, that's where we're meeting up

Shit Fucking going through a god damn tutorial

reporting! andyjeff02 is the name.

OP here, sorry guys but I got permanently banned for saying bitch, even using different emails won't help. I think we should maybe hold the raid off until tomorrow. Club penguin players are 8 and it's way past their bedtime. I'll try tomorrow to use a different compute r

I'm waiting on the iceberg

were in the plaza

we need to start chanting trump

Oh hell yes.

One important thing to remember: Club Penguin has a strong chat filter, so if you want to get inappropriate messages across, we should either make a swastika or carefully evade the chat filter.