Wife rate

Wife rate

would eat out and slam. post more. tits etc.

would suck fuck and creampie all of her holes

Rate my wife .

i came to her ass

its a trap

Jesus. I'm jerking my cock hard and fast to your wife's fat ass. Maybe show her asshole?

my wife. rate/how would you use her?

damn dude she is fucking hot. does she have kik?

I'd drip her dry.

No kik. Here's her ass. She is reading what you're saying, get her nice and horny for me.

I like those a big titty's!

Would have her kneel and suck.

And cream right in that little snatch.

What would your wife think if I reached up her skirt in a crowded bar and gave that lovely butt a squeeze?

I'd sic my wife on her to get her ready. She'd eat that pussy until she creamed the sheets. I'd take care of her tits while you watched, my cock grazing her lips ever so often.

she'd like it. and she'd ask to go to your car to give you a bj. She really likes sucking dick. AFAIK never slept with another guy, but sucked off plenty.

Would you send her off alone to swallow my cum, or would you be in the back seat stroking your cock?

Always wanted to watch another woman go down on my wife. You could have some fun with her too as long as your woman kept her mouth working her slit.

Done that before actually, loved it. The lesbian part.

Oh I'd be watching. Or have her take pics, she's done that for me twice. I then pound the shit out of her while we look at them.

She says you've earned less clothing in a pic. Enjoy and keep commenting.

Do you mind if I make her gag a little? Just love the way it feels.

My wife says she has the most perfect body shape she's ever seen.

It's hard to do, she practices deep throating a lot, but you can try.

How does she feel about having her pussy shared with another man in front of you?

I'd like her to tell you how it felt every step of the way.

I would too but she's never done that sadly. Still not comfortable with it.

What does she think of bending over for me and letting me cum on her bare ass while she spreads it.

You could get some great pics of her all messy.

Would lick both your wife's holes from behind.

No interest?

More?

Very interested

Here's a close up.

Oh my GOD. This is amazing. How does that ass taste?

Dump all please

Perfect anus for licking, clean and hairless. Her cunt tastes amazing.

Your wife's asshole makes me so hard, man. I'm jerking my cock hard to her. How wet is she atm? Does she like having her ass eaten?

Yesss. Does she let you stick your tongue deep into her tight asshole?

Hell yes she does. Could I trust you to fap while you licked without sticking it in?

Dump all please Wow
Keeping them coming please
Face?

My cock would be pouring pre cum as soon as I got a taste of her asshole. Man, your wife is putting me on the verge of busting a huge, hot load to her. Do you like strangers masturbating to your wife and her, big fat ass. Would you let me have my way with her asshole while she deep throats your cock?

So pale!

mfw no waifu only internet

What does b think and what would you do to her while she was tied up?

Not sure about showing face.
Love the idea of letting her sweet butthole get reamed after you tickled it with your tongue. I'd really try to convince her to take it, but she'd suck you dry either way.

If she was tied securely I'd take her no matter what she said. Might be fun if she protested while I stuck it in.

Why not? :/
Pretty please?
Can you Dropbox her beauty ?

And yes I love when her ass makes strangers lose their loads.

Is your wife's pussy soaking wet as she hears what a bunch of strangers would do to her tight, little asshole? Please tell me all about how she takes a big cock in her ass. Does she love getting her fat ass pounded?

Oh, you keep going a bit more and I'll cum hard to your wife's asshole. I'm betting she'll drain my cum for a few days and leave my cock sore.

This thread needs more tits.

For the love of all things beautiful, more!

She isn't huge into anal. Guess that's why she is tied down and you can use her as you please. She is a slut and does whatever I ask of her.That would be hot, I would like to listen to her scream as you fucked her. See the shame on her face when you blow a load on it..

The first time I buttfucked her she cried. I went too deep too soon. She let me finish but she hid her face in a pillow the whole time.

Honestly it was amazing. Her hole was gaped and I got to watch my cum spill out.

I'd be leaving my cum in her slit. I'd tell her right before I busted so we could watch her react.

How do you like my wife's ass?

I guess I'd blow mine on her face then

Wish I could watch you leave every drop inside her.

Watching cum spill out of her ass into her pussy must be the best thing ever. I'm sure she's grown to be a full-blown anal whore after that experience. Please post more pics of her in g strings if you have some. I'd stick the string of her thong into her mouth (using it as a rein, like the bitch she is) while I fucked her fat ass hard and deep.

The look of betrayal/humiliation would be enough to make you lose it I expect.

Here is my girl from in her g string

She doesn't wear thongs often, she usually sleeps bottomless. Sometimes I go down under the covers and nuzzle her asscrack and pussy while I tug one out. It's amazing to feel her rim against my lips. When I'm about to lose it I try to poke my tongue into her butthole. When she feels it going in she clenches and it feels amazing.

I've just busted a huge load to your wife's asshole. The thought of having her sit in my face for me to stick my tongue into her ass at my heart's content drove me over the edge. Will it make your wife wet when you tell her a stranger has cum like a hose to her fat ass?

Just thinking about someone raping the shit out of her and leaving her cum covered and beaten gets me off

more?!

Elise?

Whenever I see wife rate threads.. It always means "Cuck Me Please"

/freud

Hell yes user! Saving your posts from this thread for her to read while I eat her pussy later. She'll taste fantastic from how het it makes her.

You sure you wouldn't feel bad when the tears ran down her cheeks and she told you it hurt?

Please give her asshole a more thorough licking than usual in my honor ;). It's such a shame I won't be able to see you making her cum.

No, we both have a rape fetish. I frequently rape her at home. She asks for it

One of my wife in the shower how does she rate? Comments?

She's got a nice ass, how are her tits?

I would leave her sore and feeling used. Tell her to struggle to make me hard.

My wife

Let's hear it

Bump

No one?