Westerners celebrate Christmas today

>westerners celebrate Christmas today
Top kek, don't you know it would be in 7th of January only?
Also
>celebrate Christmas instead of based secular new year

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ns-1zm5LoaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we are not westerners and we celebrate it on the 25th too, that's the day baby jesus was born.

then on the 6th we celebrate the three wise men visiting baby jesus and offering him some presents, and that same day we prepare some water and grass for the camels, get some more gifts and dismantle the christmas tree.

>we are not westerners
Leaving aside your identity issues for the purposes of this particular subject (eg the use of the Gregorian calendar) we are Westerners.

The whole point is different. Orthodoxy is older than Catholicism so obviously orthodox dates are more correct.
Also, what's the point in celebration of religious holiday instead of New Year?
While the Christmas marks the birth of a dude who have created another retarded bloody abrahamic religion New Year is a reasonable secular holiday.

only russhits and serve subhumans dont celebrate Christmas now, kys pidroshka

>we are not Westerners
>lives on the Westernmost continent

What did he mean by this

>celebrate Christmas instead of based secular new year

This, lol.
They're literally like fucking cavemen.

>we are not westerners

But you are.

>we are not westerners

Nope, The Orthodox made the split with the Roman church over the fililoque clause, not because they didn't acknowledge Petrine supremacy.

We do celebrate a secular new year.

Yes, you are westerners.

Get lost shitskin

ancient slavs celebrated yule.

t. mongol shitskin

Are you retarded? Bulgarians are orthodoxes too.
And so? Orthodox church is way more conservative so obviously their calendar and other shit is more correct. Idk why would anyone who considers himself Christian be not an orthodox, it's Christianity in it's oldest and pure form with hatred towards gays, blaming humanism for the problems of humanity and so.
Also, people celebrating religious holiday are retarded. If they celebrate it because they are actually religious, they are retards because of it. If they celebrate it due to culture - they are idiots too because they celebrate the holiday they have nothing to do with, holiday of the religion which tortured and killed his ancestors.

Die pidorashka

>And so? Orthodox church is way more conservative so obviously their calendar and other shit is more correct.

Hmm solid reasoning. Fuck off pidorashka

At least mongols whiter than t°rks like you

>At least mongols whiter

is it trying to communicate?

by saying that you'd basically be saying that argentina is culturally similar to countries like usa, england, canada, australia, france, spain, germany, italy, nordic countries, etc which is clearly not the case.

Orthodox use the old calendar, when Catholics adopted the new calendar they changed the date, orthodox didn't

>Are you retarded? Bulgarians are orthodoxes too.

so are greeks and romanians, but we all celebrate Christmas on 25th of december

cyкa, нy нe пoзopьcя хoть co cвoим гyгл пepeвoдчикoм

>more conservative so obviously their calendar and other shit is more correct
No, what is Mathew 16:18? The Orthodox have abandoned a basic principle of Christianity, their preocupation with minutiae doesn't excuse them, Jesus gave Peter authority.

Orthadoxy is for homosexuals

Articles ||| for faggots

Be aware!

In the sense that we all descend from Classic Greco_Roman culture it is correct. There's no Argentine language or alphabet and Argentines do acknowledge concepts such as science or the fine arts. Seriously man, quit it with the memes, you're one of the least original cultures on the planet and most of what you have, for better or for worse, you got from Europe.

you are the same since there is no argentinian or southern american culture. the only culture you have is a bastardised version of western culture.
the only country that has its own unique culture nowadays is russia. our modern culture is based on conservative values, christianity and moral. we are basically like angels in this satanic world led by the most evil country ever existed - USA

>our modern culture is based on conservative values, christianity and moral
Just how much bath lotion have you consumed?

Choose the right side

kek, you're as much a result of the Hellenic world, the only difference is you got it from Byzantium instead of Rome and even that only partially, since Peter the Great you've adopted a majority of the concepts of Western European cuture. At least in Mexico we have a truly original and independent civilization as part of our heritage, and even then we are not ignorant enough to pretend we are not a part of Western culture.

>unique culture nowadays is russia. our modern culture is based on conservative values

u tell em gurl

youtube.com/watch?v=ns-1zm5LoaM

Thinking about converting to Christianity

Idk which church to go to

Why do you guys think your sect is correct

Santa Cuckus

meh, I'm an atheist tbqh, but you really can't beat Catholic architecture or art. Catholicism has a far more dignified air to it.

i miss being a kid in the 90s, we still had Dyado Mraz and the dank Snezhanka in stockings and sexy dress, while kinda mixing it with the western Christmas

too late, you'll already burn in hell if u werent baptized as a kid my dude

We are result of Bysantium, "Vikings" and Mongol Empire based on specific way of life of whatever tribes lived here.
When we adopted some concepts of europeans, there was no concept of Wester/Eastern Europe, and it was pretty much different, and it doesn't have much to do with "western european" culture that is modern concept.

You sound so irrational and stupid, we have nothing in common with that greco roman stuff, seriously stop teaching me about my own country, I can literally name nothing linking us with all that, and if there's something it's just minimal and irrelevant. Westerm values have historically been incompatible with our society.

The closest thing to western culture in argentina are mcdonald's shops

Christmas was yesterday.

you are bulgarians in denial cuckboi, you stole half of our culture

>this satanic world led by the most evil country ever existed - USA
Why would you say that

>b*lgarian culture
kek your only 'culture' is backstabbing your allies

no need to be rude rusfriendo

>t. butthurt backstabbing serb

>his rullers use Bulgarian titles
>his country uses Bulgarian alphabet
>his dumbfuck medieval compatropts adopted Old Chirch Slavonic and the idea for Third Rome from us

really
made
me
think
huh...

>Spanish literature
>French architecture
>Italian cuisine

Because you all are pure evil.
Literally, devils in human form.

Noticing those repeating digits

So you independently came up with say physics or ballet?

>says the people that supported godless commies for decades

GREAT post to be quite honest with you senpai(f a m)

Please stop saying such horrible lies ;_;

>Orthodoxy is older than Catholicism

ull burn in hell, heretic

>dead kike on a stick
>not celebrating Yuletide
lmao

t. not the successor of St. Peter

Jerusalem patriarchy is the oldest Christian church. It's an orthodox church mostly attended by orthodox Arabs, especially Palestinians, fighting against Jewish occupation. Rome patriarchy was established later.
Well, I think you should erase Vikings in that post, they didn't caused any influence on our culture. I would say Mongols, Turkic tribes and Byzantium are the basics of our culture. Also some initial Slavic culture.
Our original culture is the weird mix of cultures I have mentioned above in my post. It's really unique, it's just not promoted at all in the world, no one knows about it.

>Mongols and Turkic tribes are the basics of our culture

Also daily reminder that Russia (or its equivalent) would be 1000 times better if the Mongols didn't invade

Dostoievsky, Tolstoi, the Bolshoi, the Hermitage, Russian chess grand masters, Soviet era propaganda, tsarist era history, etc.

Yes, Russian culture is near universally disregarded and ignored.

>this satanic world led by the most evil country ever existed - USA
This. Fucking M*rrica should be totally destroyed, because all the evil in the world comes from it.

>Dostoievsky, Tolstoi, the Bolshoi, the Hermitage
Are the products of Peter's westernization of elites (despite Dostoevsky himself was extremely conservative, he still followed western form of novels). Learn about the original, pre Peter Russia.
Yeah, borrowing culture of people who conquered half of the planet and than creating state containing 1/6 part of the planet was certainly bad idea)))

They may have been good at warfare and conquering, but not much else. The Mongols were barbaric subhumans who contributed essentially nothing outside of military innovation

They were all black dude, dont trust the eternal r*ssian trying to steal their accomplishments too...

You mean a sparsely populated land of indignant poverty, superstition and brutalized mujiks? The one they later tried to cover up behind Potemkin villages?

>pic
What. the. fuck. is. this.

the REAL Anna Karenina, shitlord

delet nao

They couldn't get a white Russian actor because of sanctions, so they took an Bulgarian.

wtf, how will I ever recover???

>this thread
Why do russians and bulgarians have the most amusing banter? Now they are my favorite posters.

Bulgarians always trying to act like they are super ancestors of everything related to Russia.
But in fact they are corrupt t*rk rapebabies.
Russians trying to act like they are a superpower
But in fact they are just drunk with methanol.

It is a nice combination for comfy Sup Forums discussions

literally all me

>forgetting to mention the russia is quite literally the biggest t*rk rapebaby

>NO YOU REEEEEEEEEE
classic.

>wish the grill I like a merry christmas
>she reads it almost right away but waits 13 hours before she replies
a-at least she replied, r-right? ;_;

B-but I'm not drunk, just drank the one fufyrik.

>implying im wrong

>today
celebrated it yesterday ruscuck

Is she slav? If yes it's totally ok.
>being penetrated by hairy t*rk dick for almost 500 years
>get rid of it less than 150 years ago
>pretending to be white

It's ok for Estonians.

>Believes that slavs are real
>Speaks old Bulgarian dialects
>Writes with Bulgarian letters