Is anyone going to start up this thread again?

Is anyone going to start up this thread again?
youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hiyG_inja7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks like someone did.

This type of shit makes me 200% mad

I've already left several comments, but they've all been deleted or reported.

Celebrating identity? Why should we celebrate and encourage being abominations

They're suppressing dislikes now. Besides that...

Good to know that the socially outcasted pedophiles at Sup Forums think I'm degenerate! LOL
#ProudToBe

please tell me this thread is not dying, not yet.

THERE ARE MORE THAN 2 GENDERS xD

Shut up you fucking queer. Fags are the same as pedos, they both suffer from mental illness. Stop thinking you're above them because you're not you fucking faggot.

See you in Hell, Faggot.

I think the autism is kinda funny

cant tell if bait or you really are that dumb, its about the gender retards not queers, I don't know why people draggin the fuckin queers in now. We finally let you get married so stay quite you stupid son of a bitch.

see ya there hun, lol.

I am above every single one of you miserable people. This site is society's trash bin. Much like a containment center. You blame us for your social ineptitude and you try your best to make our lives as miserable as yours (and THEY ARE miserable ) but it never works. Just join us. Get away from this cesspool and you'll live a happier life.

>being this triggered.

youtu.be/hiyG_inja7k
>OC I MADE

You will indeed. Hence why I said, see you in hell. I might not be a faggot, but I am also no Godly person either. I've battled with that crap all my life... and I know you're either FOR IT or AGAINST IT... so by default? I'm going to Hell. At least I'm not a faggot though. :)

holy fuck how can you be this new?
also underage

Sorry. There is no hell. The closest we have is Tijuana.

But we are, we at least have healthy consensual actual relationships instead of hitting and ditching(literally) the people we're attracted to. To add to user, it is veeery good to know social-outcast pedos, nutcases and mental disorder having freaks of Sup Forums hate us kekkity. I'm sure they will come pouring out of their rape threads, race hate and gore etc. to put an end to this.

so then you admit it, it all makes no difference... while people are out there literally having a gay old time, you sit in front of a computer getting mad at something that has no effect on your life whatsoever, chill out man, enjoy life, you're gonna burn with the homos anyways.

I don't think these people would know about healthy consensual relationships. The only social interaction they know is flame wars on the internet.