Why don't we just put atheists and muslims on a list?

Why don't we just put atheists and muslims on a list?
Guarantee violence will drop dramatically.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_history
independentsentinel.com/shocking-reason-fbi-cant-investigate-muslims/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Christians: killed millions
gtfo faggot

>christians 2.0
Not in modern times
But please do continue attacking christians because of things 2000+ years ago, dumb retard.

I think systematically destroying kids on the inside by raping and molesting them for years is worse than death but that's just me.

"Culturally Christian"

>rape worse than death
top kek
>the rape of 12 kids is worse than thousands dying at the hands of atheists and muslims
Tumblr much?

>yes because 2 billion Christians rape and molest children.

12? Really? you think 12 is the number?

I see you didn't acknowledge the thousands.
So you agree thousands are being killed in modern times because of atheism and islam?

2000+years ago, lolwut history is littered with killings and atrocities in the name of Christianity up and including present day

>implying 9/11 wasn't an inside job.

>including present day
nope

Here is a better idea lets deport your retarded ass back to fag land.

Adam Lanza, Dylann Roof, the Columbine kids, James Holmes, Jared Lee Loughner and Anders Breivik never claimed to have killed in the name in the name of Christianity. Meanwhile all the muzzie goat-fuckers have allahu-akbar'd themselves away.

Triggered much?

christfags are still killing each other and muzzies in Africa

sure keep telling yourself that

Breivik was a Christian saw himself as a templar knight.

atheism*** not christianity

full retard here

Name one

this the world is bigger than your room user

>Implying these ppl weren't all part of a bigger plan

But..... Christianity didn't exist 2000 years ago.

Shit I replied to the wrong thing

1000 or close to a 1000 years ago, still, a long ass time ago

ITT butthurt atheists scrambling for excuses and the best they come up with is muh ancient times.
Pathetic.
I'm now religious.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism

Where is this statistic that atheist kill more people than Christians? I'd very much like to see it.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism
Apparently the difference between modern Christian mass shooters and athiest mass shooters is the Christians fucking suck at it.

Hardly anything in modern times.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_history

Here we see a triggered atheist in the wild.

we're all on some kind of list.

What is this magic list that ends all violence OP?

Serbian genocide of the Bosnians, or did you all just forget that?

Here we see a retarded faggot in Sup Forums

The active monitoring of atheists and muslims in the USA

This thread makes no sense, since when do atheists kill more people than religious people?

The atheist realizing his non ideology in danger, he moves into his attack stance and uses cheap newfag insults as his rebuttal.

people fighting over imaginary things

Well to be fair, he did lump you guys with the Muslims

don't you worry your all being monitored over there anyway but as you can see mass surveillance does not work so go ahead make a list with millions on it see how far it gets you

>implying he isn't fighting.

>A real christian
>Using Sup Forums
Bait harder pls

How are those CCTV's?

nope , i'm enjoying this shit lmao , i don't give a fuck what you wanna believe in

Here we see the atheist take a new stance, as now he is using shitty 9gag memes as his rebuttal.

All of these are modern Christians committing despicable crimes, but I'm not saying the entire religion is bad, because I'd have to be an absolute retard to use a few extremists as a basis on how a group as a whole acts

Whats funny is that I don't see a list how many died in school shootings, how many people died because of racially influenced crimes done by whites, etc. Stop being a shitstarting fag, OP.

Have you ever heard of Joseph Stalin?

top kek

Your retarded posts got the reply they deserve.

in contrast to your eloquently presented arguments you are giving us and with such good manners like a good christian should, well done you, you certainly deserve a place in heaven

would not know user how are the phone and internet taps

>implying everyone who isn't an atheist is Christian

why stop there, just deport everything. oh wait, south park did this idea already.

>the atheist has ran out of ideas, and now thus secluded back into his basement.

that would disprove the cherry picking debate.

good "insert random religion/cult/whatever here' should...

better for you user

>implying that Christianity is a peaceful religion.

Joseph Stalin

Breivik is actually a real christian.

ITT neckbeards baiting eachother. HF anons it will be the highlight of your day

>Goes straight into attacking christianity
Try a little harder

>implying your not butt hurt

i love westboro baptist church

Implying they kill people.
Fuck off edgelord child.
Don't shoot up any schools, atheist.

I am implying you are butthurt.

Hey OP hasn't Mass surveillance been impractical? In the case of the NSA they weren't able to name a single attack they prevented from their metadata collection. correct me if I'm wrong.

Also do you have an understanding of how intelligence agencies like the FBI target potential terrorists and prevent terror attacks? They've stopped many attacks. What specifically about their strategy is wrong?

Also do you have reliable statistics that show a strong correlation between atheism and violence?

Don't forget Obama when he first entered office, told the FBI not to target muslims and to erase most of their data on potential islamic terror groups in america.

sauce

never heard that, sounds pretty terrible if true. do you have a source for that?

They may not have, but these people?

independentsentinel.com/shocking-reason-fbi-cant-investigate-muslims/

There's an interview too by an ex-FBI agent saying the same thing from a year ago.