Ask an IRA member anything

Ask an IRA member anything

kill niggers? (newfag alert)

How bad did Osama bin laden doing 911 ruin finance & recruiting for you guys?
After 911 you lost a lot of sympathy

Why are you pretending you're in the IRA?

how much sticky bum sex went on between the lads in the RA?

Y'all lost. Get over it. Ireland belongs to the Queen

They didn't South side of the island is a Republic with disgusting Catholics.

Why are you a faggots idiot

INLA > Cringy IRA children

The Queen still literally owns Ireland. Without the UK Ireland would be a shit mound.

How good ate you with taxes

what is you're interest rate?

Only white race to be enslaved...sounds pretty defeated to me

why do you lie about being in the IRA?

Are you real IRA or some bullshitter?

My family origins are true IRA a family member wrote a book about it with pictures of my grand parents etc. In full IRA military gear shit looked like nazi outfits lol. I met my Irish family before they're all still involved to what level I dont know.

What do you think about northern irland?! Are they Irish?! And why the guy from Cork are so proud?!

IRA is a terrorist group. They don't have uniforms.

>real IRA member

Why are you such an obnoxious drunk violent stupid potato loving piece of shite?

Jews in Europe weren't white?

Ever met an actual rebel? Like, one from the Sinn Fein 1916 Easter Rising?

underrated post

Are you actually just an Australian who watched The Devil's Own on TV last night?

Why are you terrorizing a population that is OK with being a part of the UK? it's not as if they are slaving themselves, they are proper citizens. isn't that their right to be with whom they please?

Fuck no.

Why IRA am helped axis in ww2? Is because hate British more than Hitler?

Both nationalists, and Hitler didn't want anything to do with irish land so it *was* a reasonable partnership, though Ireland was neutral

>Ask an IRA member anything
Doesn't answer any questions

Just like a fucking narrow back

>implying the uk isnt a shit mound

Yeah we all watched Sons of Anarchy too. Hey, pretend times over. Don't make summer worse than it already is.

i guess hes doing it for the same reason that the british had to do it

Yes, the English Queen, brimming with competence, authority, and power.

Because this is the dark ages and not the new millennium where monarchies aren't anything more than glorified mascots.

all of Europe is a shit mound. All covered in fucking mudslimes that won't conform to our way of life.

FUCK ALL SAND NIGGERS AND FUCK EUROPEAN POLITICIANS!!!

Thats not entirely true. There are gestapo documents showing they tried to arm the Irish guerrillas but found them hopelessly amateur and incompetent.

The Irish government finally cracked down on their domestic terrorists during the war as they didnt want to give the UK an excuse for a full blown invasion.

Source: I grew up in a barracks town during the troubles, and had regular bomb drills and school evacuations during bomb threats

>narrow back

Ignore that green text, it was in my clipboard

What exact IRA were you in since there has not been an IRA since the 60s

>Where's muh son

That seems to be a common theme among irish rebels, the Easter Rising could have taken Dublin Castle (which had 6 soldiers inside and was unlocked) but they got scared off by one guy because they failed to do any recon. Are micks inferior or are they just utterly peace-loving?

>What exact IRA were you in since there has not been an IRA since the 60s
That one that meets at the pub nightly

Fucking kek. The manhunt for his son was nuts

420 blaze it faggot

Most paddies are as thick as 2 short planks. They are mostly a danger to themselves because they think their plans are clever, but they're not.

The problem is there are a good number of proper cunning paddies, and those guys are actually bloody dangerous.

what do you think of brendan rodgers at celtic?