Reasons to kill self

Reasons to kill self
>25
>khv
>obese
>balding
>tiny dick
>shit hair
>lumpy asymmetrical skull, so would look like fucking shit no matter what i try for hairstyle even shaved bald
>enormous and WIDE nose those looks worse as i lose weight
>no matter what i try i'll never be above 2.5/10
>no girl will fuck 2.5 of 10, even girls 0-4 will find desperate 4/10 betas to fuck so as well below 2.5/10 (less than 1/10 in all honesty) i stand literally NO CHANCE WHATSOEVER WITH ANY GIRL WHO EVER LIVED
>arthritic joints
>no fucking skills or talents whatsoever
>whole body is fucking asymmetrical and fundamentally flawed, arthritic as shit
>basically contructed of every human flaw available
>no positive attributes whatsoever

Reasons not to kill self:

Tell me how to end it peacefully Sup Forums I'm fucking tired. I have no gun btw. Pic unrelated.

Find your inner spirit in the forests, live in a van down by the river and embrace futility.

rape 10/10 girl to lose virginity
kill self
profit?

> Seeks wealthy supermodel with a good sense of humor

>literally acknowledged the exact reason why even have literally NO standards in OP

try harder next time, summerfag

Yet your only 25..you need to find someone to get to know on a personal level possibly find a connection or at least take a gamble.

Or you could take that van, put a garden hose in the exhaust and suck that thing like it's going to give you your next top single hit.

You can still educate yourself or just better yourself. There are plenty of people who don't care what you look like out there, just find some sort of passion in your life. I know I seem like I'm being glib, but it's true. How do you spend your time?

Win the lottery. Being rich is an instant +9 modifier to anyone.

Or become a comedian and let the whole world laugh at you, maybe you'll pick up a few groupies.

Or go for some sort of super freaky circus look and try to bait some alt chicks...they'll be weird as fuck but it's still better than what you've got now.

You could also form a cult.

Post a pic of yourself please

Just lose some weight you self absorbed prick

who in the fuck would do that? the answer is and always has been and always will be no one.

good idea, literally impossible.
EVERYONE FUCKING CARES. THERE IS A BASAL LEVEL THAT 99.99% POPULATION IS OVER. I'M NOT. I'M BELOW THAT.

i'm already in a doctorate program OBVIOUSLY THAT WILL NEVER HELP ME GODDAMNIT. I'VE MAXED OUT EVERYTHING I CAN AND I'M FUCKING WORTHLESS STILL.

This

OP have you seen "The Elephant Man?"

In the original screenplay, there was a lady who was obsessed with the idea of having sex with him just because he was ugly/unique/horrendous. She fucks him sort of against his will.

Women fuck their dogs, commonly. I think the difference between guys and dogs is that the dog is just an object, while the guy is a manipulator. We have to learn how they want and don't want to be manipulated.

Post pic of yourself.
Also go to college for law, become a lawyer, get rich.
You can buy pussy and SOME girl will be with you even if it's just for money (And that could turn into more)
Plus you can get anything you really want OP.

In other words, DON'T DIE YOU NIGGER. YOU HAVE US.

losing weight means my looks stay equally shit, just in different ways. instead of being fat, i'll have insane loose skin. instead of having a double chin, i'll have a turkey neck and my nose will look even wider in comparison

there is literally nothing i can do to unfuck this shit.

Get a goal in life bigger than yourself.
Like join the military or something.
Take orders from someone and be a pawn in a global game.

I know someone who would...your 25 you need to live your too young to just an hero who knows what the future holds. Let's see a pic op?

At least visit Eastern Europe once and pay for a prostitute before you go out. For christ sake, it's not even that expensive.

Why not be a supervillain?

dude you can fix some of that shit. there are people who look like you. just bang them. itllget better when you get older

find a passion in something that doesn't require moving. do some sciences or stuff

how do I plus 1 a comment?

It doesnt' seem to be working prperlo.

i must be uglier than he is.
i am in college, already in a doctorate program. money will never fucking help me. period.
nobody would. many have tried, then when they find out what i look like they all give up too.
prostitutes have options too. i've tried prostitutes, they've turned me down.
no i'm extraordinarily ugly
i have for 25 years. i'm done now.

NOBODY IS FUCKING TELLING ME HOW TO END IT PEACEFULLY.

1. Lose weight
2.buy Rogaine
2 if your face is so fucked (which I don't believe) get plastic surgery eventually
4. Work hard and become sucessful with all these goals in mind
5. Quit whining and being depressed and shit it's actually more unattractive than your looks could ever be.

If you somehow reach 30 and still have nothing I'd be amazed

Stephen Hawking has a wife and kids, think about that. Read and study boi.

Don't end it peacefully if you're this angry. At least rape people and shoot up a coupla mcdicks or something you fat fuck

Post pic at least let us see this trainwreck, only then can we help

Post pic of self, you have nothing to lose

Show us a picture of yourself

Sign up for all your only be dating shit to. You truly underestimate how desperate some bitches are

Even women don't go on as much about their looks as this. Girls are as shallow as guts but they judge on completely different things

Their priorities are

1 wealth or social status
2 confidence and assertiveness
3 probably height you have to be 3 or 4 inches taller than the girl you're after ideally

If you're rich (or have high social status) you can be as ugly as fuck and still have great looking women all over you if you make an effort

Can we see a picture of you?

POST PIC OP , WE CAN HELP

okay

i'm not angry, just frustrated nobody understands how fucking tortured my existence is. to be lonely every fucking day of your life despite working super fucking hard.

lol okay boys nothing more to see here, troll/10

AHAHAHA NOT EVEN THAT BAD
You're such a fucking fag kill yourself, I was expecting sloth

Not bad

but you probably shouldnt do it.

not fucking trolling

This, sage

Fuck what you look like user. Get swole and never look back. If the small size is the issue take pills, it's 2016, no one cares tbh

Trips says get wicked plastic surgery

Dude wtf. You look like my cousin. You aren't beyond saving

Bitch I don't even want to help your self esteem but quit whining it isn't that serious lose some weight and I can tell by listening t this your personality is what's unattractive

fucking do it already you disgusting faggot.

Go to a local Walgreens and find the Benadryl and the Cough pills. Get them and then go somewhere where no one can check up on you for a while.

Down them all, and a bottle of liquor. Also, wear a blazer and dress pants/shoes for style points.

Good luck.

LAME!!!!!!!

you built that up nigger

I was hoping for something a little more troll like.

you're a 3/10. go lift weights if you feel bad about your body.
finish school and get some $$$
use $$$ to get plastic surgery if you really hate your face and nose.

then fuck bitches.

Or.....

do you have any medication laying around or anything??? you could always swallow a bunch of stuff and then fall asleep.

top kek

Your self esteem is your problem son. I was expecting the hunch back of notre Dame from the way you were talking.

>No one likes me bc I'm ugly, I'm tortured
No one likes you because you're a whiny little bitch dude, I can see it in that expression. No one can help you but you. Get over yourself or kill yourself.

This is just funny because I look waaay worse than you and I'm engaged so that ant it

reply to my massage you twatfluffin

Weren't you on here before? Look, don't be in the slums constantly with a toxic website. If you don't make a positive change, you will be stuck in a depressive loop.

why are you complaining to us?

we don't care

no one does

i don't even know you, but i know enough to know i hate you

i can't imagine how much everyone who does know you must hate you

KILL YOURSELF

the hunchback got to touch the gypsy girl. i never did

god i wish euthanasia was legal

I'll doot in your tooter

Op. No one cares about yelling you how to end it peacefully because chan has said it 1000 times before. Just better yourself and know that you are not alone

Don't get your self esteem too high with all these white knight faggots, you're still 2/10, lose weight

how is pic related? who is that O_o

>urelated

>that pale pink skin
When's the last time you saw the sun

Where are you from? You sound like somebody I know.

Holy dick. I was expecting much worse. Get a decent haircut, shave and sleep. You are way better than 2/10 when you stop that whining.

Your face is fine nigga, drop a few lbs and you could be a solid 8, just stop being a whiny bitch

How tall are you?

If you're tall, there's hope for you yet.

you look like haley joel osment

You look depressed. This is why you can't have nice things.

>22 in a month
>unemployed
>poor
>not a single friend, not even online (not even sure how to make friends anymore)
>no living family
>5'5 manlet
>chubby but body type that when skinny still look chubby
>body hair like gorilla
>6/10 looks 5/10 personality
>balding like fuck
>kissless virgin
>20,000+ in debt from funeral cost

Write book about how much it sucks to be you
make it funny
write about most embarrassing awful moment
??????
Profit

The best looking girls are sluts anyway. You make money you can have the best looking whores. Some colllege bitches will fuck you just because you're a writer. Worked for bukowski

1. Go outside
2. Stop being a Faggot
3. Lose weight and learn how to make money
???????????????????????
KYS

Damn I have seen your posts with that same expression least 5 times if you were at all serious you wouldn't be sitting here being a bitch boi but here you are whining yet again. Grow a pair go to the $ tree get 2 boxes of benadryl and a bottle of nyquil.... Night pupper

OP I know your feels, I was working two jobs to afford rent and I just quit one of them, I will probably lose my home in 3 months but oh well, at least I can enjoy what little "Me" time I have

Dude, you seriously arent that bad. Lurk /fit/ more, get smarts, make money and find someone with a personality. Be yourself, talk to her, and you will win at life

eat healthy exercise, fat goes away
bee stings cure arthritis, have them sting you on the joints
wear a hat or get skull implants

Agreed

youre crazy OP. i know way worse looking dudes with gfs. dont give up on life trust me

There's more to life than sex.

assavaged

Yes, you will be above 2.5 if you lose some fucking weight and get in shape. If you are obese then your face stands to gain A LOT from you losing the excess fat. Start lifting weights and limit your calorie intake.

you have 2 choices:

1. Be a whiny bitch who will remain a 3/10
2. Lose weight and become confident in yourself, instantly over 5/10.

choose wisely

Are you at least a psychopath?

and you said no talents? do you play guitar? i see that guitar. and seriously i wouldnt even consider you bad looking rofl. let me show you a pic of my literally retarded friend with a hot gf one sec

Man fuck you, the only thing is ugly is your self esteem

You know who had fun? The zodiac killer

I love me a pitty fuck every now and then, but no a relationship, there is hope OP

Jesus, man

He's right, you should start serial killing.

Mix 6% sodium hypochlorite bleach with acetone. You can buy acetone at most hardware stores. Make sure you keep the mixture cool so you might want to add ice. When you add the acetone make sure you keep it only 1:50 of the amount of bleach so use a clear container to see how much there is. Let sit for 20 minutes. Now exhale it.

>2.5/10
>Pic is a decent looking guy who is just beta

Un-betaify yourself son. Buy some nice clothes, lose a bit of weight, stop going to the salon and go to a barber for haircuts. Practice guitar to swoon the ladies, you got this you fucking depressed faggot.

Stop being a bitch work out lose weight acquire skills

Literally retarded fat oaf of a friend with hot gf with huge ass. you have nothing to worry about OP

Not even needing to lose weight. Just become friendly with some girl who isn't as super socially cool as you. Don't mention depression or anything sad or feeling sorry for yourself. Ever. Your looks are not near as bad as you say, OP

Get over it faggot. At least you're not dying of some heart problem that doctors are failing to diagnose because of a history of anxiety that they instantly blame instead of looking into the actual problem.

Clean bill of mental health but possibly slightly autistic

Surprised I'm not more fucked up with some of shit been through
>gotten beaten to near death state by parents multiple times in hospital till moved out, not talking about punches and kicks I mean full blown why is your child's leg shatter as if from a sledgehammer (cops never got involved because bullshit stories I had to go along with)
>watched pet of 7 years burnt alive in front of me because I put a dirty dish in sink (no shit)
>kicked out of home at 14 forever because mothers bf of 3 weeks didn't like the way I looked

Childhood was more fucked then you would believe

this thread should be titled
"things i need to improve about myself"

except Sup Forums is full of LAZY faggots who blame all their LAZINESS on depression.

MY EYES

-10/10, put a mask on or something, jesus christ.

I STILL WANT TO KNOW HOW THE FUCKING PIC IS RELATED. WHO IS THAT PIECE OF ASS

Most important thing is learning how to be happy with yourself. Two reasons, first, if you can't then why should she. Second, relationships involve a lot of support and if you can't be strong and support the relationship at times and expect her to bring all the positivity, your relationship will die