How do I get rid of my boyfriend and start over he's dragging me down he has an ex that's a nightmare 2 kids that...

How do I get rid of my boyfriend and start over he's dragging me down he has an ex that's a nightmare 2 kids that recently lied and tried to get us charged and parents that we really have no relationship with and they constantly interfere with everything.. He recently got drunk and went to the only bar I. Town where his ex works after telling he was on his way home. What do I do I am so angry. Pic is not me.

Timestamp or gtfo

I do have info on the ex, but she's such white trashy you can't knock her down any further in life, I just feel like the whole family is dragging me down

Tits or gtfo.

>talks about boyfriend
>now girlfriend

Shit b8

Timestamp with tits or gtfo

Ok

On your tits, not on a scrap of paper you retard.

Kik me so we can talk about this?

SoulReaper1120

You didn't have to make up a story. If you want to show your tits for attention just do it.

Take it or leave it.

Finally. Just dump him. Also, sharpie in pooper.

Yeah I know.

OP just tell him you cant handle him or his kids any longer.
If you messaged me on kik i could help more maybe?

The whole thing is so fucked you couldn't make this stuff up. I am so fed up I am ready to move away with out him but he's clinging to me.

Get a restraining order.

I guess I could do that, it's pretty hard in the town we live now. He is such an asshole to me and the wort part is that he thinks he's great to me.

Thank you for those tits.
Look if you don't feel like you're happy in you're relationship and there is not really a big chance it's going to change.. Move on.. Find your own happiness..

Also sharpie in pooper

You either pack your shit and leave or he packs his shit and leaves. It ain't rocket surgery.

Do you make enough to live on your own? If so I'd start looking for your own place and leave as soon as possible before it gets worse.

I'm packing my shit and leaving and all of a sudden he's coming with me. It makes no sense, he's willingbtonleave his kids and we are not happy it's like he's clinging to me as his way out and it's strangling me.

I am in the process of moving broke as a joke and he just quit a good paying job to follow me and I've told him I don't think it's right. I can't get rid of him

Tell him straight that it's over. Then walk away. Don't be a pussy about it.

You definitely need to get a restraining order like tomorrow.

pack your shit silently without him getting to know and then just leave and never look back OP

Ugggh, I think that's my problem I tell him and he just pretends everything is fine and were great. And he accuses me of cheating all the time and is controlling.

Yeah I may do that am pretty close. The problem is how far I have to go and the town I am in.

Just make sure you have a clear plan before doing it keeping all that in mind... you have nothing to lose