How can I attract girls at my college?

How can I attract girls at my college?
>be me in college classes
>black guy in class is charismatic, talks alot
>girls in the class lap it up laugh at all his jokes, don't mind him sitting anywhere he wants
>he's a good guy but I'm very jealous
>I try making jokes, being funny in class.
>ignored by the girls, some even say "ugh" when I try.

So how can I bolster my charisma and finally be funny or interesting to them?

Pic unrelated.

Become friends with him.
They will think about you in a better way.

stop being such a tryhard

Yeah I was thinking I'd have to leach on him for them to think better of me, but was doubting whether it would work or make me look even more beta by sucking up to him.

This.
If you can't beat em', join em'.

Seriously though, that is the only chance you have.

All I'm trying to do is make witty jokes when the opportunity arises. When I do it, it goes cold in the room. When he does, there's giggles all around.
I even think my delivery and overall quality of jokes are far better than his.

I got a strong rep as being a quiet nerd that was starting to open up. This chick I was sort of interested in told me I was funny the more I started making witty remarks in the middle of class. Yeah, just try a lot less than him and be a whole lot funnier (in a smarter sort of way).

It sounds like the problem lies with your social skills. Do a quick Google on how to fix these and read the sidebar on /r/socialskills.

Quit worrying about picking up girls in college, use the time to find your personality and values/interests for you. Surround yourself with people who are doing to same and you overlap with. Meet real friends, learn to talk with and read people better. If you want go to really shit bars where your social circle will be completely disconnected from, practice being around shit people with shit interests and learn how to talk to them and maybe even have fun. Eventually you will more than likely end up with a fulfilling person in your life, and probably sooner than you think. But the hardest part will be not trying so hard and learning to start being yourself positively.

maybe you're funnier, but he's the "funny" guy. he already has that label on so stop trying. that's an option. the other one is making friends with him.

this

Okay but will I look like a beta suckup faggot if I suddenly become his friend?
Well I have a good social circle it's just that in this particular class, none of my other friends are in it. So I try to make friends or do something to attract pretty girls and it falls flat.
May do this thanks.
I'm sure I'm doing this, but maybe not doing it right. Thanks for the experience

>Don't give a fuck about the bitches.
>Develop a skill
>Act like you're the only thing important in your life.

Women only want what they can't have. If you seem unavailable, that will make you more desirable.

Why are you so worried what people think?

I mean, I'd love to hear your "jokes" and they are all probably sarcastic in nature...see, people don't really get sarcasm is the thing.

In fact, self-depricating humor is seen as highly negative because people are so fucking stupid they don't know what a joke is unless you shove it down their throat.

tl;dr blacks are dank memers and you might be witty, but competing with some tryhard memer is just idiotic

You do not understand how transient one class is. From how you are talking about all of this, I can't imagine you're very far into college at all. These first level classes will ultimately mean nothing and your classmates are there by chance. None of them chose to be around you for a reason. The best case scenario is you work on making some persona for yourself for three months, maybe talk to some folks after class, maybe hang out with one until other classes start and other things get in the way. If this is causing you this much turmoil, you really need to start some work on yourself.

So wtf does black guy in OPs own that they can't have

I'm going to assume this is b8 and bite anyway:
>if you're out of shape, get in shape
>if you dress like a faggot, change the way you dress
>if your voice is too high, annoying, or manly, look up how to change that on YouTube
>if you're ugly, getting muscular, wealthy, or confident will actually mitigate or neutralize your unfortunate appearance
>if you're not ugly, any or all of the previously mentioned will make you much more appealing

If you want to attract girls in college look at the guys who get all the attention from women, date the hot ones, or look like they get laid a lot. Figure out what separates them from you. Then become more like them.

>inb4 I don't want to lift weights and admire myself in the mirror like a faggot
>inb4 they should love me for me
>inb4 my mommy says I'm special

The most important thing, by far, is getting comfortable in your own skin, acknowledging the things that are holding you back, and changing the behaviors that are keeping you from succeeding. I'm a misanthropic autist and I had a hard time keeping my dick *dry* in college just because I was good looking and paid attention in Public Speaking 101.

By being a charismatic and funny black guy, they assume that A. He must have a GF, and B. He has a huge dick.

More to the point, why the fuck make jokes in a college class?

I'm sure the professor hates that stupid nigger. Trust me, I hate kids like that.

He doesn't radiate insecurity like a decaying isotope, for one thing.

You make that pic related you obese sperg burgler.

Black guys are just superior. DEAL WITH cuck, white boys!

Yes. Thank you for pointing that out. Sorry, meant to speak to that too but too much drinking and distractions. You are there to learn, not be some fucking elementary school class clown. You will never do anything meaningful being a mediocre clown.

Go to gym, eat better, have better chances next semester with a better physique

story of my life man

You don't get a them. That dude is banging none of them. You pick one, you're nice to her, you get some squish squish, you either lead her on or use her quick.

Grow the fuck up you god damn child.

You're welcome. You probably are trying to do what I did. I forgot to mention that I first got rapport with said girl. I made it very clear that I was attracted to her. I would turn around and catch her eyes. We were in the same group several times when we spoke. Each time I spoke or asked questions in this class I made very agreeable and insightful comments, and held onto this nerdy image until I felt comfortable enough to be funny when I found something funny. I was honestly just being myself. Try just showing a girl you're attracted to her- start building sexual tension. It's really fun when you make sexual tension in rapport ( or fully attentive communication) with a someone way out of your league, but you have a way better shot when you do.

Thanks for the advice man, great picture and nice details.
Him and the professor bounce of eachother pretty much. They sometimes go back and forth in little joke exchanges and the class is a riot. Meanwhile, I'm pissed off.

So who's that guy banging? It's pretty obvious from how OP describes he's done atleast one