Get on in the raid everyone

Get on in the raid everyone
BIG AS FUCK RAID
Confirmed participants:
>Sup Forums (Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /r9k/, /lgbt/, /po/(?), very likely more)
>8ch.an (Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /monster/, likely /r9k/ and others)
>2ch
>Ebaumsworld (unconfirmed)
>Reddit (most likely initialized by /r/The_Donald
>Black Lifes Matter (small sightings)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q
twitter.com/SpartaniseHalo/status/745498360488984576
youtube.com/watch?v=e3h6es6zh1c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Link?

youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q

Bump

That girl at the start though daaaamn gimme that shit dood

Manny Pacquiao probably feels exalted by the comments and dislikes. Goes to show that many others share his opinion. He was bashed for saying essentially what's being said in the comments

the fuck

I believe in Sup Forums and I also believe that these people need to be shot. Lets help them to suicide by disliking this garbage being shoved down our throats. I don't run around yelling about how straight I am or that I'm a vegan every 10 minutes, fuck these people.

done

did the last threads die?

the dislike is increasing by the minute

bump

le bump for oh pee

fuckin juden

I knew Sup Forums would raid one day.

once again

They used my content at 1:11

Wtf is that thing in pic?

BLACK LIVES MATTER are participating?! HO-LY SHIT.
Only against fags would you get BLM,Sup Forums, and Sup Forums working together. Damn that's hilarious

Google is trying to fucking fight back though. Before it was 87K to 107K... They've moved to over 105k while we're at 130K, the gap is increased a little, but the faggoats are fightin back

moldy cheese.

Onward to victory.

Suck a cock, get the glock.

Bump

RETWEET AND LIKE MY SHIT

twitter.com/SpartaniseHalo/status/745498360488984576

DESTROY THE FAGGOTS, Sup Forums. We got this!

lmao that picture

A suggestion to avoid deletion;

Instead of making anti-gay comments, let's engage in concern trolling.

Ask why this video has subtitles in 16 different languages, but it leaves out Arabic, Chinese, Hindi, and Russian.

Why is this video only translated into the languages of countries that already tolerate gays? Cowardly YouTube is afraid of triggering Russians and Muslims.

have HIV, get the HST.

>vegan
>hidden cancer

Kys

Genius

I didn't like the video, but I'm actually curious. Are you guys completely against gay rights and believe all gays should be killed or pushed somewhere else? I'm not for the whole infinite amount of genders thing, but I do support gays. I want your honest opinion and not a "im a person that uses Sup Forums, so i have to have to say 'kill niggers and faggots"

Now this is some world class thinking.
Wtf are the rest of you faggots doing to help?

kek

how bout kys nigger faggot, for making me read that autistic post.

I am totally in favor of gay rights. Nothing wrong with faggots.

But...why the fuck are they combining gay rights with special snowflakes who want to deny biological reality? If you are born with a penis, you are a man. You are gay, bi, or only like the opposite sex.

You are cannot polihelicopter-sexual trans-wolf. Fuck this Tumblr poison.

Wandering sjw fag here.....
Get back into your cage you burden of society.

Kys and go to reddit

Maybe we could even concern troll with "Let's be positive and proud! No hate! " and then ask why this isn't translated into Arabic or Russian.

Yeah that's what I hate about the whole infinite gender shit... they're making gays look bad and it doesn't help them gain any right. We were finally getting somewhere and then these fuckers come in and ruin it.

NEWFAG

I don't use reddit... but think what you want to think...

I don't give a shit what a faggot does. I don't support him nor do I deny him.
Just stop shoving your faggot shit down my throat, stop trying to plaster it all over movies and games, stop putting pressures on creators of entertainment to force children to like faggot material.

Just take your fucking marriage and GTFO. I don't want to hear anymore shit or be forced to accommodate your cocksucking ass.
This guy is a faggot.

I'm spamming song lyrics, anyone wanna do the same?

newfag alert

watch this video to understand the difference:

youtube.com/watch?v=e3h6es6zh1c

I'm not an sjw... im a faggot, not autistic.

WHAT IS THAT CREATURE

tip to not get deleted:

Start your comment with: "I am gay, but...."

and concern troll about how you dislike this video.

Have about the real fags" come in and start bashing on those snoflakes? Put them fuckers in their place and everyone will clap for saving us from their stupidity.

Yet you guys are the same fucking faggots hosting nigger hate threads and wanting Jews to be killed. Don't contradict your snowflake self

This

yeah 3 years im definitely a newfag

Found this comment and it really spoke to me.

i actually am for this "raid" because why should we support every 10 year old tumblr kid who thinks he is a fucking cat and crossdresses as a transsexual cat. i mean what the fuck tumblr; it is retarded and you know it. they are all just kids who are going through a phase and just desperately searching for attention.

spooky mcdoot

see below

This is the most ironic raid in the history of Sup Forums

A bunch of anti-gay children spam a youtube video created in response to a mass shooting, with the goal of getting "lulz"

Without realizing their actions are making all these people's voices louder, and proving that they deserve more money/support/protective laws.

So a bunch of kids thinking they are trolling for the lulz are actually providing a proxy service for social change, that supports SJWs and their cause.

Leave it to Sup Forums to benefit society even when trying to cause chaos.

And leave it to summer to run one of the most childish raids yet.

how stupid are you?

dislikes keep increasing

makes me think

The message needs to change from anti-gay to gay people against transgender.

Drive a wedge between them.

Or we can say "I am a moderate Muslim. I denounce terrorism and believe in peace. But I am saddened that YouTube is trying to insult my religious faith with a video that celebrates sinful behavior."

Not as stupid as your attempt to cover up your newfaggotry.

This

itmustbe

stop shoving your gay faggot gender neutral shit down everyone's throats and kys

I'm calling for a ban on this faggot. For using this rage inducing image. I hate that picture with the passion of Odin. I hope you get banned.

and what kind of "newfaggotry" have I shown? asking a question on people's opinion? if you think thats being a newfag, im sorry, because you must me suffering from some serious shit.

If we continue this way with the fag hating and hitler loving comments, it will just feed into the media narrative of gay/trans victimhood.

Let's put them in a dilemma:

-Pretend to be a moderate Muslim who is offended by this video
-Pretend to be a gay person who doesn't like gay pride being hijacked by strange gender ideology
-Pretend to be concerned citizens who down-voted the video for not having Arabic subtitles or no including voices from homosexuals in the Arabic world.

explain yourself

I got top comment on it for dissing their Tumblr ideology and it got deleted.

who are you talking to?

It's summer.
This will never work.
But it's honestly nice to see people who actually understand what a raid is.