> shitmetoo
> she slowly seems less interested in me
> find out she fucked multiple guys while she lived near me and when she moved
> apparently had a boyfriend over there too
> I'm still being cucked into talking to her
inb4 "stop talking to her", I've tried but we always end up texting again

what do, Sup Forums

also, general feels thread

theres nothing you can do, it sucks to be love with someone but you cant do shit about it. You could block her for a bit or unfriend her

meet new women, get new friends, and srlsy think about how much cucked you''re being

there's more fish in the sea user, learn from this, be happy for who she is, and how she made you think about yourself

move on

im thoroughly convinced all women around me have autism, it's just not the same without her

why are there so many shitty threads like this tonight jfc
tell her to fuck off and block all communications with her like a normal person instead of trying to live some princess fantasy

Keep her as a friend, apply the lessons learned through her about females to other females.

>talk once in person
Re
Fucking
Tard

she moved before we could do anything I tried

oh it will seem like that for awhile, you'll feel like no other woman is the same, she knows you so well, etc. I only know this because im in the same boat as you. but one I've learned in life is time heals everything

bump

> Asks slash b what to do
> inb4 The only right answer is one I refuse to do

So Sup Forums, I'm currently lying on some train tracks, and a train is going to go over me in the next hour. I'm not tied down or anything, just lying here because I'm bored. How do I NOT get hit by the train?? Don't tell me to move out the way of it, I'll probably just get bored and go sit back on the tracks again.

Fucking cuck. Grow some balls and tell her to get fucked. Not that she's having any trouble doing that. Fucking hypergamy. She's using you as an emotional tampon while she gets fucked every which way by Chad, Rod and Dick. But since they won't commit emotionally, she gets her tingles from them and her boyfriend factor from you - without having to fuck you.

your just lying on train tracks for fun?

Seems like b8, but if you are on the tracks, you drunk yet? Go get some liquor and finish the bottle before you get back on the tracks.

>slash b

You made my night user. Fucking perfect

Most of these guys got it right, user. It's going to suck and be hard, but you just have to get over her. Meet more people. Focus on hobbies. School. Work. Eventually your feelings for her will fade and scar over. You'll always remember it, but use your experience to do better next time.

this aslo out of nowhere just tell her u gonna fuck her brains out her next chance u get and dont say anything else for a while whe will get the idea into her head and prolly agree at least verbally and the rest is up to ur dick aslo post pic of convo for profit

This could quite possible be the best post I've ever read here.

Idiots detected.

Man up and just keep her as a fuck buddy and find a better side 10/10

OP here, I am a massive faggot right now and I've been to pussy to cut her off. just blocked all her shit

If that's the best, then today must be your first day.

get cucked faggot

just kill yourself my man

>keep her as a fuck buddy
he never fucked her

exactly, no nudes either, like said I'm literally an emotional tampon to her

Bingo

can we get a screenshot of ur convos at least to get some keks and cringes in here?

So leave.
I know, it's tough.
Your heart might try to convince you to hang on to her, but it's best you learn this lesson sooner than later: your heart is a liar. It's the kind of "person" that believes in magic. Listen to logic. He's an asshole, but he's almost always right.

Do yourself a favour user, Google the Red Pill, it'll change your life. There's a subreddit with tons of information, just don't post in it or you risk becoming an incredditable douche like the rest of them. It'll explain how women are slaves to their emotions and go after the Alphas for fucking, and the betas for their money and emotional energy. They're like vampires. In a relationship, the exchange is "I'll be there for you in exchange for you keeping my balls empty". Beta orbiters are happy to give away their time for free without getting anything in exchange. Your time is more valuable than that and you only have a finite amount.

Also Google Rollo Tomassi, he has a lot of great info on his site. The "illimitable man" is also a good site. You need to wake up to women's bullshit user, AWALT - All Women Are Like That.

good shit. thanks man

Sad thing is mate, you me and everybody else has been brought up on a steady diet of "Women want gentlemen who treat them like perfect princesses and shower them with affection and never hurt them and..." The problem is, this was all said by women, so guys today think that if women say that's what they want then surely that's what we must do to get laid? Nope, women don't know what the fuck they want and that's why 90% of the beta population who are being friendzoned are losing to giant douchecunt Chad's who treat women like shit. Women were meant to be subservient to men, putting them on a pedestal makes them lose respect for you, they want to be dominated and told what to do, they want to live in the frame of a strong man, that's why 50 Shades sold like 5-cent crack in Detroit - they want men to dominate them but too few men exist today who do that.

You'll eventually figure out that women aren't worth the effort and can't be trusted to know what they fucking want, so you just treat them like big children because that's basically what they are. Your biggest asset is a DGAF attitude, and if you legitimately don't give a fuck then it doesn't matter what women do to you, you hold frame through it all.

Get a load of this sage motherfucker right here. You should write professionally if you don't already.