Charlie zelenoff in the fucking building...

charlie zelenoff in the fucking building. i knockedc out floyd mayweather sr and I'll sure as hell knock any of you motherfuckers out who wants a piece.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cVCQ8yoMWv0
youtube.com/watch?v=jKWsXVV7tl4
youtube.com/watch?v=cp0eFFRslk4
youtube.com/watch?v=h68XlOllYLE&feature=youtu.be
boxrec.com/boxer/446405
youtube.com/watch?v=lK22F4DGAL8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he has the handbags to match those belts

COME GET IT PUSSIES!

I'll bite for the low low price of a timestamp

FUCK OUTTA HERE VIRGIN BOY

>Those belts go for $70 and $150 on titleboxing.com
>mayweather sr is 63 years old

come at me ruskie scum.

you'll end up like this guy pussy can't this 4500 psi
youtube.com/watch?v=cVCQ8yoMWv0
Be honest you can't fuck wit da goat

you scared pussy?

>hits someone that has their hands down and shoulder width apart.

Good job. Now fight someone that knows they're in a fight.

youtube.com/watch?v=jKWsXVV7tl4
I'm the greatest of all time

youtube.com/watch?v=cp0eFFRslk4

The Charlie Zelenoff phenomenon is something that could have only happened in the digital era. For the last few years, Zelenoff, 23, has been the star of his own YouTube reality show, “Charlie Zelenoff TV,” producing a series a clips filled with hip-hop flavored posturing and bragging based around the notion that he, Charlie Zelenoff, a Russian-American, is the greatest fighter on the planet. Zelenoff even made it onto Boxrec.com, where he is listed as officially 0-1, having been disqualified in his first pro bout at welterweight against one Andrew Hartley (2-21-0) in 2008.

Despite that seback, Zelenoff has never given up his dream of boxing supremacy, though he did take a detour into the world of Mixed Martial Arts for a short time. And of late, Zelenoff has been pumping up his Andy Kaufman-esque, “is he serious or is he joking?” YouTube adventures to a new level, parading around with a title belt (Zelenoff says he is the “UBF World Champion,” which sounds at least as plausible as James Toney’s claim to be the “IBA World Heavyweight Champion”) and posting videos of gym fights in which he inevitably triumphs over opponents with his “4500 PSI” power shots.

Charile Zelenoff TV scored a PR coup this week, however, when the fighter managed to get Floyd Mayweather Sr. into the ring with him in Las Vegas. In a video clip which has become a sensation around the boxing world, Zelenoff opens with a flurry of hard hooks that has Mayweather covering up and holding on, only to have the in-shape Floyd Sr. come back and hold his own quite well. Finally, after a corner flurry in which Zelenoff is forced out of the ring, the senior Mayweather turns away and Zelenoff runs up and appears to sucker punch him, although we don’t get to see what actually occurred, other than members of Mayweather’s posse jumping in and going after Zelenoff in a chaotic ending to the clip.

>lands 2 punches against non-boxer then stops the fight

insatiably faggish

I got a holw chanbel with vids of me taking out heavyweights and black blets wheres your vids bitch

you're 0-1-0

your a fucken joke. I'm like 160-0 in da streets. da greatest to ever live da goat

too bad you've lost to 100% of your actual opponents. you're 0-1-0.

I'd knock you out. 4500 psi is dead watch your fucken mouth around your betters

Too many spelling mistakes to be the genuine article. Reeks of effort. Fuck that dude is an absolute spanner though.

i just watched this.

youtube.com/watch?v=h68XlOllYLE&feature=youtu.be

Seriously, he needs to be killed because getting his ass kicked isn't enough.

0-1-0

In the ring, this much power could kill somebody

but you keep running out of the ring.

0-1-0

178-0

against people in locker rooms that don't know they're being filmed?

you're 0-1-0

my fist causes a pandemic explosion that people around the earth heard. I'm the greatest of all tme

boxrec.com/boxer/446405

youtube.com/watch?v=lK22F4DGAL8

respond to these videos

0-1-0

lmfao charlie u fucking pussy

>claims 147-0 on May 31, 2016
>22 days later, claims 178-0

You fought 31 men in 22 days?
0-1-0

Sorry guys I'm not really charlie obviously but this guy is fucking insane. He should be locked up for life for all the assaults he's pulled on people