Let's assume you're a serial killer. What trophies do you keep?

Let's assume you're a serial killer. What trophies do you keep?

>gtfo with that "evidence" bullcrap

Other urls found in this thread:

pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ed050p347?journalCode=jceda8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump. Probanly some accessory like glasses, but not jewelry(save for customized bracelets)

Toenail clippings.

Their left titty

the left side of their assholes

Their blood on a glass slides

If I was a serial killer I would drain as much of their blood as I could, then process it until I got the iron out, which I would forge into a disc that I could engrave my favorite feature about them into, or when I managed to get enough of them I would combine them into the weapon I would use to kill with, which I would keep reforging with more metal each time, changing it so it would be more difficult to track

Metal af

Ass hair

my only signature would be exsanguination

None. Ideally you'd get a digital version of the phone book for your city, then use a random algorithm to pick a name out of it. Kill that person, then pick another name. Kill that person in a totally different way.

Take no trophies. Leave no pattern. Move from city to city. If you did a good job nobody would ever catch you.

I do have to say, that would be pretty amazing. I have no idea how you'd get the iron out of someone's blood though, and even if you did it'd be a pretty miniscule amount. To get a useable weapon made of blood iron you'd have to kill a LOT of people. I think an average person has like 3g of iron in their body total, most of it tied up in hemoglobin.

The blood is the life.

Thats why I'd start with the discs, and the hemoglobin is precisely where I would be getting it. Not having figured that out might be the main reason I haven't started.

IDs

Why IDs?

I mean even if you get the full 3g per person, making a Ka-Bar sized knife out of it would take like 110 people. You could alloy it or something though.

As for the extraction, it's actually not as complicated as I initially thought. Extracting hemoglobin is apparently a common teaching lab subject: pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ed050p347?journalCode=jceda8

And, once you've isolated that, it occurred to me that there's actually a pretty easy, albeit brute-force, way to get the iron out- burn it. Burning the hemoglobin will break the organic parts down into ash (carbon) and a few gases (water vapor and CO2 mostly), and leave the iron, probably as iron oxide, behind. It's the only metal in there. You could get it out with a magnet. Then, isolating elemental iron from iron oxide is pretty easy as well.

Why not try it out? Get a gallon from the butcher shop

It's like cards of pokemon you've caught.

That makes sense

I'm not that guy, I have no interest in isolating iron from blood really. I just figured I'd offer some insight to someone who wanted to try it.

checked

their foreskins...and maybe pubes

Go figure. I had been thinking of the burning as a way to get the iron, I just hadn't put forth the effort to figure out how to separate the hemoglobin

Their skull. Then I make furniture out of them. Lamps, chairs, tables, coffee mugs ect. They'd call me the 'Skuller'

What I would do was each time I kill someone I would take away a body part, slowly over time of collection I would see the parts together to make one body out of all my victims. I would then proceed to sell it on eBay as a blowup doll for someone who would buy it. And the worse part is, it would be a dick so it would be unfuckable